Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? (1097 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. / Anyone Using Samsung A20s?? / Anyone Using Itel 6910 Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
I need reviews on this phone.
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by kennyflames(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
the reviews be say the phone costs upto a million naira

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by Exumal: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Oga Lexus430 !
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by TDonald: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2020
kennyflames:
the reviews be say the phone costs upto a million naira

Samsung's official price for the Z flip is #270,000 naira
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Exumal:
Oga Lexus430 !

Lol.....
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2020
grammarnazi2:

A very brilliant device and form factor...... Once you take it out, everyone wants to have a feel and flip it.....

The only achilles hill, is the battery....... It's 3300mah.... If you lack a place to top up your flip regularly, don't flip....... cheesy

Also note, if you are getting the Z Flip, it's a dual sim device. But sim 2 is an ẹ sim, while sim 1, uses a nano sim.....

The Z Flip 5G on the other hand, uses 2 nano sims......
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

A very brilliant device and form factor...... Once you take it out, everyone wants to have a feel and flip it.....

The only achilles hill, is the battery....... It's 3300mah.... If you lack a place to top up your flip regularly, don't flip....... cheesy

Also note, if you are getting the Z Flip, it's a dual sim device. But sim 2 is an ẹ sim, while sim 1, uses a nano sim.....

The Z Flip 5G on the other hand, uses 2 nano sims......
Oh... Thanks! I'm thinking of purchasing it.
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by Lexusgs430: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2020
grammarnazi2:

Oh... Thanks! I'm thinking of purchasing it.

You would love it........

Other points to note.... No IP certification, so treat it like salt.......

The only feature I have not used so far, is the power share...... Just like an ant trying to put a bee on its back...... cheesy
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The only feature I have not used so far, is the power share...... Just like an ant trying to put a bee on its back...... cheesy
Alright, thanks a lot.
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by kennyflames(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2020
TDonald:

Samsung's official price for the Z flip is #270,000 naira

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip price starts at around $1500 which roughly converts to 572,000 Naira in Nigeria.
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by TDonald: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2020
kennyflames:

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip price starts at around $1500 which roughly converts to 572,000 Naira in Nigeria.

This is the price from SLOT

Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by jaxxy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
TDonald:

This is the price from SLOT

That’s not the flip/Fold I know. I think he’s taking about the fold2 which is the 1 I know aswell and it’s pretty expensive and classy.
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by TDonald: 4:12am On Nov 26, 2020
jaxxy:

That’s not the flip/Fold I know. I think he’s taking about the fold2 which is the 1 I know aswell and it’s pretty expensive and classy.

There's a difference between the Galaxy fold and the Galaxy Z flip.... OP was talking about the latter
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by jaxxy(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2020
TDonald:

There's a difference between the Galaxy fold and the Galaxy Z flip.... OP was talking about the latter

Ok probably sm of us have assumed the flip for the fold based on some of the comments here.
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by tellsblinks(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Oga Lexus indeed you like gadgets ooh!! From best of watches to expensive phones. Your accessories are indeed superb!

I can't wait to have money and flaunt mine in due time
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by tellsblinks(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2020
grammarnazi2:

It's crap!!! Don't buy!!
Ain't worth it!!

For reviews YouTube is your friend
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2020
tellsblinks:

Oga Lexus indeed you like gadgets ooh!! From best of watches to expensive phones. Your accessories are indeed superb!

I can't wait to have money and flaunt mine in due time

Flaunting.......... You sure say the God of money, go turn right so....... E fit vex go left ó....... grin
Re: Is Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip? by tellsblinks(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Flaunting.......... You sure say the God of money, go turn right so....... E fit vex go left ó....... grin

Ahh, no ooh, make e no go left oh. cry
Serious gbege go de, if compass change cry

(1) (Reply)

Vivo Y51 Review - Should You Buy? / Samsung Galaxy A01 / Is JUMIAPAY To Be Trusted And How Will...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.