Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich (802 Views)

The Be Rich Project� / Be an independent marketer and be RICH / One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich by Natflame(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
1. Exploit your gift
2. Cut necessary expenses
3. Make investments.... I repeat make investments
4.mind your friends selection
5. Abstain from get rich quick...
6. Develop the study culture
7. Be disciplined
8. Pay your debts.

I repeated number 3 because is one of the major reasons for one to be rich... Make calculated investments.
To know more about surest investments you can do to earn genuine income without referral nor direct labour,
Call me on 08159075500.
Or chat me up on WhatsApp.
I am Mr Nathaniel Financial Consultant with Freedom Synergy Pro

2 Likes

Re: Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich by eddynaira125: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Una no go repent

The spirit of MMM has rest on this OP
Re: Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich by konshency(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Your office address?
Re: Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich by konshency(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
eddynaira125:
Una no go repent

The spirit of MMM has rest on this OP
��� the fools will still fall for it
Re: Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich by Natflame(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Good morning Everyone

I trust our night was great

Thank you all for all the conversations, clarification and love

When you see people who are not even staff of FSP and they are supporting this vision, it really gives us Joy

Like we have always said, FSP have a VISION.... our Vision is so real

Secondly, FSP have core values and number one is SELFLESSNESS

*Thirdly, Freedom Synergy Pro is different* see reasons

1. Freedom Synergy Pro have a system, we have what we are doing, what we are doing in Freedom Synergy Pro is hardwork

2. Freedom Synergy Pro don't just collect your money, we have companies we partner with and as soon as you pay, we give those companies all the money you pay to Freedom Synergy Pro and They give us a welcome package worth the value of that money and a code we use for Regis of your name

3. We have been doing this in Ibadan for 3 years now, we have made mistakes, but we are stronger, we corrected and now we are a brand that some lazy other companies are trying to copy without really understanding what we do

4. Freedom Synergy Pro is not doing MMM or Ponzi Scheme or Rubbing Peter to pay Paul.... WE HAVE A SYSTEM CALLED LEVERAGING

5. Freedom Synergy Pro has been doing this for 3 years, pls note this, we will not crash because of the following reasons

a. GOD IS ON OUR SIDE
b. Our Vision is to help people make extra source of income
c. Our mission is not to enrich our selves
d. WE FEAR GOD, WE HAVE A NAME, IT'S ALL ABOUT GOD AND PEOPLE

So I conclud by telling you that, key into the Vision today, me and you can make this country great again

We need people who are SELFLESS and God has started by bringing Freedom Synergy Pro....���

Welcome Everyone, Together we win �

Do have a lovely day
Re: Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich by Natflame(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Have multiple streams of income...
Re: Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich by Natflame(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
HARD Things You Must Do to gain FINANCIAL FREEDOM

1. Exploit your gift

7. Be disciplined

8. Pay your debts.

I repeated number 3 because is one of the major reasons for one to have multiple streams of income... Make calculated investments.
To know more about surest investments you can do to earn genuine income without referral nor direct labour,
Call me on 08159075500.

Re: Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich by ThePropertyGuy: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2020
And you think this is a calculated investment?

Investment, gambling and Russian roulette: it will do you a world of good to understand them and know the differences between all three.

Well, I guess it’s now the season.

Advertising “investments” everywhere. Listing “packages” or “stages” as Naira amounts with corresponding “ROIs”. REALLY?

Zero background or prospectus or summary of the purpose of such “investments”. You go online and pull out a supposed quote from one person like that (photoshop his/her picture into the quote) to discourage people from scrutinizing properly as it’s their scrutiny and lack of “risk taking” that has kept them broke. REALLY??

NB: a lot of things are in quotes here to show that all these words have had their meanings rubbished out of ignorance; carelessly throwing them around.

Lazy Lazy Lazy!!!

Natflame:
HARD Things You Must Do to gain FINANCIAL FREEDOM

1. Exploit your gift

7. Be disciplined

8. Pay your debts.

I repeated number 3 because is one of the major reasons for one to have multiple streams of income... Make calculated investments.
Call me on 08159075500.
Re: Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich by frisky01(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Check my signature for a legit investment platform you can earn %10 daily
Re: Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich by Natflame(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
*HOW BILLIONAIRES THINK*

If your boss is paying you NGN 200,000 every month and you are saving all that money without touching a kobo, you would need to work
for 50 months to save 10 Million Naira.

It gets crazy if you want to become a Billionaire; say your boss pays you NGN 250,000 per month and you are saving all that money without touching a single kobo.

This means that in a year you would only have a savings of 3 Million Naira.

So that means you would need to work for 333.33 years to save 1 Billion Naira.

Let me ask you this question…

How old are you today?

How many years would you live on earth?

The lesson learned here is that if you want to be rich you should stop dealing with Bosses. If you deal with Bosses YOU WILL NEVER be rich. Attend 100 days night vigil prayer and fasting and spend all your day in church. 10 years from now you will discover you are still on the same level..
.No employed person has ever made the Forbes list..

You will wake up one day and find out that your friend/ classmate has become a billionaire because he had a plan and he understood wealth creation principles..

If you want to be rich start dealing with prospects,start investing not Bosses get up and do your own business. Start dealing with people.. All the billionaires have one thing in common; *PEOPLE
Ask us questions on how to know more about Freedom Synergy Pro and wealth creation...

(1) (Reply)

Businesses that give 2000% Return On Investment Within Two months / Star-clicks Review 2023 , (real Truth Revealed) | PTC (paid-to-click) / Best Buy In The Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.