Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

>:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! (1005 Views)

Seun Please Unban Me / Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. / Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by xxxchoc: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2011
Please can you unban me.Bleep
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2011
are you not the south african LovePeddler dating a silly married nigerian man?

Guess that was the reason for ya ban
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by 190: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2011
jennykadry:

grin grin grin grin

Jennykadry wont kill me,

my sides hurt!
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
probably shouted juicy yansh one time too many.
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by xxxchoc: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2011
jennykadry:

tongue  tongue OK i am a LovePeddler, at least i am getting laid tonight!

You are clearly frustrated because you lost your own man ,that is the only plausible explanation for your tireless and often futile attempts at venting  some of that anger  and obviously  building up sexual frustrations! grin  cheesy

cool Go on keep regurgitating those not-so-smart and redundant rumblings because that is the only way to make you feel good about yourself.So knock yourself out baby , and up your dwindling self esteem. cheesy

Your repetitive and exaggerated comments are a sad indication of how your life revolves around every little step i take and how you incessantly keep tabs on me.I am flattered and appreciate the much deserved attention(groupie) tongue Dont follow me ooo i dont do women!

So look on the bright side  cool  i actually read and responded to your comment!That should give you a happy ending in the shower tonight.AHAHAHA I can literally hear the resounding screams afterwards.Epic just Epic grin
I hate to burst you bubble but don't count on a response next time,because you are not worth the effort and typing time.Have a pleasurable night and take good care of yourself and your man!(oh ,you don't have a man!) wink kiss

1 Like

Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2011
don't worry, i'll give you from now till saturday to make/post sense.if no improvement after saturday ,then i'll make a diagnosis of your situation and call it ; '' displayed signs of STD's Related to anal penetration on xhosahoc by married buffon of a partner and as manifested by xhosachoc constantly wanking on jenny kadry's post.''

It is well my dear. Your dignity and pride may be lost (since you've sold your body to an impotent  married man for school fees) but believe me your puzzy will forever remain a fountain of  dead waters where men can easily draw bitter and smelling waters from or berra still forget their dciiiks in. That my dear is an added plus. You are blessed, i envy you.
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by xxxchoc: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^^ cheesy

Your words clearly indicate your state of mind,level of thinking and limitations. cool

You probably have good intentions ,and evidently dont like me because i represent everything you aspire for but is clearly out of your grasp(beauty ,brains ,boobs,level headedness,the list is endless) tongue

I am not going to apologise for the my choice of man but i will however apologise for being a sad reminder and being a trigger for all those unresolved emotions. embarassed

I wish i could change things to make your life easier but i struggle with how i can possibly unbeautify myself,or reduce myself to a braine dead airhead with a penchant for verbal diarrhoea and meaningless insults(which appears to be second nature to you).
cool cool It is not in my nature to trade insults with post menopausal women in public because despite my dating a married man,i was taught to respect my elders and in this instance i will do just that.

Tell me if you are done with the right cheek so ican offer the left one to allow you to indulge yourself .Enjoy the rest of your evening and feel free to be in touch again dearie. cool

1 Like

Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by 190: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2011
~ Subscribing ~

Jennykadry wont kill me cheesy cheesy
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by fstranger3(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2011
Subscribing too

Hey jennykadryl. come back to that Blazay aka Osisi aka AJ thread please.

Come helep me kick Almondjoy's arse
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by MissyB3(f): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2011
Roftl!!!
Y'all go kill pesin, in fact, una don kill me.  grin  grin  grin

jennykadry:

Rotflapimp!  grin  grin  grin  grin

fstranger3:

Subscribing too

Hey jennykadryl. come back to that Blazay aka Osisi aka AJ thread please.

Come helep me kick Almondjoy's arse
grin grin You nor wan allow sleeping dogs lie ba?
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by Blazay(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
xxxchoc:

tongue  tongue OK i am a LovePeddler, [size=20pt]at least i am getting laid tonight![/size]

[size=20pt]Mu he he he he he he he[/size]

[size=20pt]You are clearly frustrated because you lost your own man ,that is the only plausible explanation for your tireless and often futile attempts at venting  some of that anger  and obviously  building up sexual frustrations! [/size] grin  cheesy

cool Go on keep regurgitating those not-so-smart and redundant rumblings because that is the only way to make you feel good about yourself.So knock yourself out baby , and up your dwindling self esteem. cheesy

Your repetitive and exaggerated comments are a sad indication of how your life revolves around every little step i take and how you incessantly keep tabs on me.I am flattered and appreciate the much deserved attention(groupie) tongue Dont follow me ooo i dont do women!

So look on the bright side  cool  i actually read and responded to your comment!That should give you a happy ending in the shower tonight.AHAHAHA I can literally hear the resounding screams afterwards.Epic just Epic grin
I hate to burst you bubble but don't count on a response next time,because you are not worth the effort and typing time.Have a pleasurable night and take good care of yourself and your man! [size=20pt] (oh ,you don't have a man!) [/size] wink kiss

Good job! I am really loving this! cheesy
Let her have it! kiss

Absolutely correct. Thank you for speaking the gospel truth.
That was how she attacked me like a rabid dog yesterday for absolutely no reason,
You can usually spot an old hag who does not have a man from miles away.
They would attack others who are happy with their lives.
Please pray for her.
I join you in prayers so she can find some peace.

Yet she complains about mannerless posters on NL, when she is the main culprit! grin

Thank you for making my day with your posts! cheesy
I love this! grin

E wan ta? cheesy

O-k-o-t-o-l--i-g-b-a!!!!

Ouch!

cry cry cry cry cry

Abeg. . . where is my umble-rhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Mu he he he he he

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

xxxchoc:

^^^ cheesy

Your words clearly indicate your state of mind,level of thinking and limitations. cool

[size=20pt]You probably have good intentions ,and evidently dont like me because i represent everything you aspire for but is clearly out of your grasp(beauty, brains ,bosoms,level headedness,the list is endless) [/size] tongue

I am not going to apologise for the my choice of man but i will however apologise for being a sad reminder and being a trigger for all those unresolved emotions. embarassed

I wish i could change things to make your life easier but i struggle with how i can possibly unbeautify myself,or reduce myself to a braine dead airhead with a penchant for verbal diarrhoea and meaningless insults(which appears to be second nature to you).
cool cool [size=20pt]It is not in my nature to trade insults with post menopausal women wink wink wink wink wink in public because despite my dating a married man,i was taught to respect my elders and in this instance i will do just that.[/size]

Tell me if you are done with the right cheek so ican offer the left one to allow you to indulge yourself .Enjoy the rest of your evening and feel free to be in touch again dearie. cool

Thank you again!

Damn right! That is how she goes about attacking people unnecessarily.
Let her have it!

Old Frog ni? cheesy
O ti o!

[size=20pt]Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicola!!!! [/size]

I get 'cough' abeg,
Kpo-ho
kpo-ho
kpo-ho

For dis corner e dey dia. . .for dat corner, e dey dia. . . .!!!
Busy bodi bodi
Ova sabi sabi

Mu he he he he he

1 Like

Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by wedjingle: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2011
advertise in wedding jingle magazine today and feel the swag!
www.weddingjinglemag.com
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by xxxchoc: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2011
Blazay:

Good job! I am really loving this! cheesy
Let her have it! kiss

Absolutely correct. Thank you for speaking the gospel truth.
That was how she attacked me like a rabid dog yesterday for absolutely no reason,
You can usually spot an old hag who does not have a man from miles away.
They would attack others who are happy with their lives.
Please pray for her.
I join you in prayers so she can find some peace.

Yet she complains about mannerless posters on NL, when she is the main culprit! grin

Thank you for making my day with your posts! cheesy
I love this! grin

E wan ta? cheesy

O-k-o-t-o-l--i-g-b-a!!!!

Ouch!

cry cry cry cry cry

Abeg. . . where is my umble-rhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Mu he he he he he

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Thank you again!

Damn right! That is how she goes about attacking people unnecessarily.
Let her have it!

Old Frog ni? cheesy
O ti o!

[size=20pt]Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicola!!!! [/size]

I get 'cough' abeg,
Kpo-ho
kpo-ho
kpo-ho

For dis corner e dey dia. . .for dat corner, e dey dia. . . .!!!
Busy bodi bodi
Ova sabi sabi

Mu he he he he he

Maybe i am a bit slow but i dont understand why one would be ever so inclined to using insults as a form of communication?There could be some underlying reason like anger issues ,low self esteem ,attention seeking behaviour or just a plain old attempt at being funny.I dont know and i dont want to judge . cool

I love a good old debate any time and i appreciate people have different opinions,different outlooks in life etc.People get angry and lose their tempers but there is no excuse for use of bad words.  shocked

I understand she might be a bit subjective as she does not agree with my dating or life choices  cool but im sure she can put her point across in a dignified manner. tongue tongue Mature people dont insult each other to communicate because it comes across as ridiculous and ignorant.
It is ok to have a differing opinion and it is good to have a debate without resorting to juvenile tactics cool  cool

1 Like

Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by Blazay(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^^
Oh well.
Just one of those things you find with insecure people.
I only insult people when I am insulted.
Never spare Nigerians when it comes to that.
If you give them an inch, they will take take the miles and uproot the milestones.

Once again. . . good job! wink
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by xxxchoc: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^You are welcome

smiley smiley
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by fstranger3(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^^^

You are not fooling anyone

You are the same person as Blazay aka Osis aka AJ aka XXXchoc

I dey laugh ooooo

mu he he he he
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by xxxchoc: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

You are not fooling anyone

You are the same person as Blazay aka Osis aka AJ aka XXXchoc

I dey laugh ooooo

mu he he he he

undecided undecidedI wish i had multiple personalities,alter egos or multiple identities!I am xhosachoc aka xxxchoc now because i got banned embarassed

I am definately not Blazay!
cool cool I am fstranger3 but dont tell any one!
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by Blazay(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2011
xxxchoc:

undecided undecided I wish i had multiple personalities,alter egos or multiple identities!I am xhosachoc aka xxxchoc now because i got banned embarassed

I am definately not Blazay!
cool cool I am fstranger3 but dont tell any one!

Why did you even bother? cheesy

Please, learn to sign multiple ids. WE ALL DO! kiss  They will come in handy when the "ghosts" of others are attacking you. wink

Just make sure you post regularly with them too to avoid 'detection'. wink

Have access to some 100 ISP addies like THEY ALL HAVE! grin

Who are "we" deceiving? wink
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by fstranger3(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2011
Blazay:

Why did you even bother? cheesy

Please, learn to sign multiple ids. It will come in handy when the "ghosts" of others are attacking you. wink

You talking to youself
You know I still have your picture from last year that was posted

You wan make I expose you one more time?

The IPs are the same

Dont let me expose both of una 00000

I will wait for Jennykadryl to the honor

I dey laugh oooo

Blazay aka Osisi aka Almondjoy aka XXXchoc
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by xxxchoc: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2011
fstranger3:

The IPs are the same

Blazay aka Osisi aka Almondjoy aka XXXchoc

Are you sure about that?Time to brush up your GEEK skills! cheesy
fstranger3:

I will wait for Jennykadryl to the honor

OOOOkay
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by MissyB3(f): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2011
Even on this thread? I just have to thank y'all for the entertainment. grin grin grin
Re: >:( Can You Unban Me [b]xhosachoc[/b] Please,i Dont Understand What I Did Wrong! by 197(f): 2:19am On Mar 24, 2011
where is jenny

she don run, never, jennykadry never runs
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Opportunity Cost Of Beer / More Ways To Connect Yourself / Abia Assembly Summons Police Commissioner, Vc,over Gang Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.