Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. (3310 Views)

Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not / Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) / Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Limitless72(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Limitless72:

Lolz......
You're not Igbo mbok
A state the houses the first university in the whole of the old eastern region.

Lesser brain capacity grin grin

Have you ever lived in Enugu or even in Anambra?
Infact you've never stepped your feet in the SE grin
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Okwyjesus(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

If SW feels betrayed, and support PDP, (Atiku / tambawal) hope you know SE and SS don't have the numbers to win it in APC

OP, the case of 1999 is different.
Imagine you guys growing APGA Ojokwu party to national level and you've not produced presidency from the party.

One Middlebelt or SW decided to contest on the platform, won't you Igbos feel betrayed.

Remember Apc was a collation of ACN and CPC.
You don't expect APC fraction just to give Igbos like that without working for it.
what will not happen to those that worked for the party?

the solution is, Igbos should grow APGA to a national level (At least ACN was a Lagos based party in the past).

or fight for your right in PDP.
.but what I feel will happen in 2023 is
President - SW
vice president - NW
senate - SE (Okorocha)
deputy senate - SS
speaker - NE

anyways, I only need a southern that will reciprocate the appointments and projects Buhari did in his tenure, he must reciprocate it in the south

Your argument initially make sense but see the north is the master in this chess game.

The agitation of the SE is disturbing the north from enjoying their assumed "spoil". Their body language presume the want to balance equation by looking for a trusted lgbo man even if no half lgbo like Amaechi.
That's what may happen or worst of it a VP from SE.
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Sammy07: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Okwyjesus:

Your argument initially make sense but see the north is the master in this chess game.

The agitation of the SE is disturbing the north from enjoying their assumed "spoil". Their body language presume the want to balance equation by looking for a trusted lgbo man even if no half lgbo like Amaechi.
That's what may happen or worst of it a VP from SE.

But I for once don't trust the North.
because let's look it from this angle.

What if the north are planing to make Igbos flag apc presidency and turn around to vote atiku again? Another North?
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Burruchaga71(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Lol.

You dey laugh?

I suspect u are from Anambra.
. I am...
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Okwyjesus(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

What if the north are planing to make Igbos flag apc presidency and turn around to vote atiku again? Another North?

Well. lts possible.
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by OfficialAwol(m): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. I am...

Lol. I suppose you agree that what I said is true.
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by OfficialAwol(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Limitless72:

Lolz......
You're not Igbo mbok
A state the houses the first university in the whole of the old eastern region.

Lesser brain capacity grin grin

How you ever lived in Enugu or even in Anambra?
Infact you've never stepped your feet in the SE grin

Lol.

I'm a full fledged Igbo guy.

I've spent considerable years in Enugu.

I know what I'm talking about.

You might not hear it in the streets, but in the room where decisions are made, these things come up.

You will hear "Onye Wawa" or "Onye Abakaliki". And these phrases represent every kind of derogatory assertion you can think of.
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Limitless72(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Lol.

I'm a full fledged Igbo guy.

I've spent considerable years in Enugu.

I know what I'm talking about.

You might not hear it in the streets, but in the room where decisions are made, these things come up.

You will hear "Onye Wawa" or "Onye Abakaliki". And these phrases represent every kind of derogatory assertion you can think of.

K
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Burruchaga71(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Lol. I suppose you agree that what I said is true.
. True 100%..
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by OfficialAwol(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. True 100%..

Thanks for telling the truth.
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Burruchaga71(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Thanks for telling the truth.
Your are welcome...
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by flyingpig: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Remove Okonjo, cos it can't fly.

Umahi / Zulum is okay for eastern

I can't vote for Obi, that guy is an Anambra guy, they're supremacist in nature.

e. g Juliusmalema
too supremacist. Superiority complex oozing left and right. Imagine calling ebonyi people non-Igbo. Such thing make me support Umahi from ebonyi state.
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by flyingpig: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Remove Okonjo, cos it can't fly.

Umahi / Zulum is okay for eastern

I can't vote for Obi, that guy is an Anambra guy, they're supremacist in nature.

e. g Juliusmalema
too supremacist. Superiority complex oozing left and right. Imagine calling ebonyi people non-Igbo. Such thing make me support Umahi from ebonyi state
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by flyingpig: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kyase:

Na today you talk better thing....

I'm pro Igbo presidency for equity and fairness, but in democracy, equity and fairness doesn't count...
The igbos messed up in 2019, even the yarobas voted massively for PDP.
Buhari personally asked them for their vote so he can handover to South east, but no, the hatred only increased, only Ebonyi state tried per ratio
yeah ebonyi tried
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by obailala(m): 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'll go with Obi. His financial prudence is something we could use in Aso Rock for once.
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by FearGodinall: 4:09am On Nov 25, 2020
Take Peter Obi out if they really want to make inroad and not for contesting sake, Charles Soludo will be more accepted.
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2020
flyingpig:
too supremacist. Superiority complex oozing left and right. Imagine calling ebonyi people non-Igbo. Such thing make me support Umahi from ebonyi state.

You too cry and moreover Umahi is on a long thing, when the time comes they will seat him down and educate him properly.

Secondly, you guys always accuse yourself and now say others are calling you this and that.

You just say you are not Igbo and tomorrow if someone re-echoes it now una say it is insulting.

Finally you are bound to support your state governor which is how things should be, all other na sermon.
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by capitalzero: 6:08am On Nov 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Possible scenario.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Speech : Nnamdi KANU Impose Curfew In Anambra , Ban Political Campaign / The Moment Ex Minister Bayo Shittu Bombs Asiwaju Tinubu At APC Convention (video / Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.