Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. (3183 Views)

Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not / Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) / Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
The story of 2023 goes this way

PDP already had already seized SS, SE and almost half of SW, the plan was to front Atiku or Tambawal which gives them clear advantage as APC has no choice but Tinubu or Osibanjo. Sensing defeat was inevitable, APC northern cacaus decided to go for SE and that led to the defection of Umahi..

Umahi will be the flag bearer or APC come 2023 , it only need the North , SS and SE APC cacaus to deliver it. Be not deceived, Buhari himself is behind this..

On PDP side , the question remains if they will continue on the Atiku or Tambawal plan , if they lose Igbos support , it's over for PDP unless SW feeling betrayed move to PDP (of course they still wouldn't get the ticket there).

My bet is that PDP will eventually give their ticket to SE , will think of no other than PETER OBI ..

Umahi of APC will likely face Peter Obi of PDP come 2023, I think it's fair and just considering the troubles this nation face today.

Every reasonable Nigerian should support a move for peace and progress. Igbos will finally have a fair share to unite the nation.

For some troubled SW , remember the support given to Obasanjo by the rest of the South and don't forget also that for 8 years , you have stand with APC and marginalised SE.. It's time to do the right thing for peace but if you wish , go ahead but be assured that SE will surely led this nation and nothing will stop it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by AlexBells(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
I will vote for Umaihi if that happens, when it comes to Infrastructure, Umahi is better than Obi, but when it comes to financial management Obi is better than Umahi but I will prefer if presidency is coming to Igboland, let it be Ebonyi, Ebonyi is the last born state in Igboland and the poorest, so the impact of an Igbo president will mostly be felt there

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Sammy07: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Okay, lemme start by Explaining some things and asking some things
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by techmo(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
cool

Tinubu / Dogara or Osinbajo / Zulum for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by AlexBells(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

Tinubu / Dogara or Osinbajo / Zulum for me

It okay if that's what South west will present then I think We can present Umahi/Zulum or Okonjo Iweala/Elrufai or Obi/Dogara which team you go choose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
AlexBells:
I will vote for Umaihi if that happens, when it comes to Infrastructure, Umahi is better than Obi, but when it comes to financial management Obi is better than Umahi but I will prefer if presidency is coming to Igboland, let it be Ebonyi, Ebonyi is the last born state in Igboland and the poorest, so the impact of an Igbo president will mostly be felt there

As Ebonyi man u be,, u now dictates how pendulum will flow abi?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Sammy07: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nels55:
The story of 2023 goes this way

PDP already had already seized SS, SE and almost half of SW, the plan was to front Atiku or Tambawal which gives them clear advantage as APC has no choice but Tinubu or Osibanjo. Sensing defeat was inevitable, APC northern cacaus decided to go for SE and that led to the defection of Umahi..

Umahi will be the flag bearer or APC come 2023 , it only need the North , SS and SE APC cacaus to deliver it. Be not deceived, Buhari himself is behind this..

On PDP side , the question remains if they will continue on the Atiku or Tambawal plan , if they lose Igbos support , it's over for PDP unless SW feeling betrayed move to PDP (of course they still wouldn't get the ticket there).

If SW feels betrayed, and support PDP, (Atiku / tambawal) hope you know SE and SS don't have the numbers to win it in APC

For some troubled SW , remember the support given to Obasanjo by the rest of the South and don't forget also that for 8 years , you have stand with APC and marginalised SE.. It's time to do the right thing for peace but if you wish , go ahead but be assured that SE will surely led this nation and nothing will stop it.

OP, the case of 1999 is different.
Imagine you guys growing APGA Ojokwu party to national level and you've not produced presidency from the party.

One Middlebelt or SW decided to contest on the platform, won't you Igbos feel betrayed.

Remember Apc was a collation of ACN and CPC.
You don't expect APC fraction just to give Igbos like that without working for it.
what will not happen to those that worked for the party?

the solution is, Igbos should grow APGA to a national level (At least ACN was a Lagos based party in the past).

or fight for your right in PDP.
.but what I feel will happen in 2023 is
President - SW
vice president - NW
senate - SE (Okorocha)
deputy senate - SS
speaker - NE

anyways, I only need a southern that will reciprocate the appointments and projects Buhari did in his tenure, he must reciprocate it in the south

1 Like

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Peter Obi anyday, any time!

He has presidential material written all over him

No wonder any calumny against him couldn't stand!!!

The man self no dey argue or talk too much, he let his work speak for him!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Sammy07: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
AlexBells:

It okay if that's what South west will present then I think We can present Umahi/Zulum or Okonjo Iweala/Elrufai or Obi/Dogara which team you go choose

Remove Okonjo, cos it can't fly.

Umahi / Zulum is okay for eastern

I can't vote for Obi, that guy is an Anambra guy, they're supremacist in nature.

e. g Juliusmalema

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by helinues: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dream on
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by sirvics95: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Okay
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Jones4190(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
let talk about there achievement
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by techmo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
AlexBells:

Still choosing Tinubu Jagaban/ Dogara or Professor Osinbajo SAN / Zulum Presidency

I phoned and called Almajiri, Yeroba Muslim, Yoruba Slaves, No man's landers, Islamabad terrorist, Fulani Herdsmen and others and they won't vote Ibo man come 2023

Not in primaries and not in general election

ACN. Says NO
CPC. Says NO
ANPP. Says NO

No to APC IBO Presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by AlexBells(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

I can't vote for Obi, that guy is an Anambra guy, they're supremacist in nature.

e. g Juliusmalema
Is just when you dont understand people, as an Enugu guy, I don't think Anambra is supremacist, it lack of understanding of the people of Anambra
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

e. g Juliusmalema
While Fulani men are tolerant grin cheesy grin

Some talks for here go make you puke grin cheesy grin

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

If SW feels betrayed, and support PDP, (Atiku / tambawal) hope you know SE and SS don't have the numbers to win it in APC

OP, the case of 1999 is different.
Imagine you guys growing APGA Ojokwu party to national level and you've not produced presidency from the party.

One Middlebelt or SW decided to contest on the platform, won't you Igbos feel betrayed.

Remember Apc was a collation of ACN and CPC.
You don't expect APC fraction just to give Igbos like that without working for it.
what will not happen to those that worked for the party?

the solution is, Igbos should grow APGA to a national level (At least ACN was a Lagos based party in the past).

or fight for your right in PDP.
.but what I feel will happen in 2023 is
President - SW
vice president - NW
senate - SE (Okorocha)
deputy senate - SS
speaker - NE

anyways, I only need a southern that will reciprocate the appointments and projects Buhari did in his tenure, he must reciprocate it in the south

Brother , APGA , Some PDP , CPC and APC formed APC.. get your facts right.. It's ok if you want SW and NW , I bet after that you will want NW and SW then SW and NW again and so on but you and I know it's not going to happen, broaden your heart and have peace .

NE , SE, NC and SS are parts of these country , people like you will be champion of Black lives matter but in your own country you don't care about equality and fairness..

Repent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by OfficialAwol(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Peter Obi anyday, any time!

He has presidential material written all over him

No wonder any calumny against him couldn't stand!!!

The man self no dey argue or talk too much, he let his work speak for him!!!

They at both great guys, but Obi stands taller.

If the 2 parties can present these two great guys, then Nigeria will be better for it.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by nettpen: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Peter Obi will need to help us manage finance & create more ways to generate income for the country. I go with PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
AlexBells:

Is just when you dont understand people, as an Enugu guy, I don't think Anambra is supremacist, it lack of understanding of the people of Anambra
This one too dey claim say him be Igbo grin grin cheesy grin

Joblessness no good ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by mightyhazel: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
They are both tested and trusted.. They can deliver.. Nigeria is due for an igbo presidency.. so that we can take a shot at sitting proud and pretty with the comity of nations .

Let the best man win...
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Sammy07: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
AlexBells:

It's only abia people that I've not interact with most.
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by RuddyFusion(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
I will go with Obi....but he has to explain what happend at Awkuzu SARS during his reign as Gov
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

They at both great guys, but Obi stands taller.

If the 2 parties can present these two great guys, then Nigeria will be better for it.
Hmmmmmm I just know that Peter a
Obi will shape this country better

1 Like

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Sammy07: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nels55:

Brother , APGA , Some PDP , CPC and APC formed APC.. get your facts right.. It's ok if you want SW and NW , I bet after that you will want NW and SW then SW and NW again and so on but you and I know it's not going to happen, broaden your heart and have peace .

NE , SE, NC and SS are parts of these country , people like you will be champion of Black lives matter but in your own country you don't care about equality and fairness
Repent.

How many APGA voters and pdp voters?

apc consist of 90% ACN and CPC.
I'm not saying Igbos should contest but you yourself be in SW shoes.

CPC - Northern has had their turn.
then it's turn of ACN - western

How can you say Westerner should give their slot away

1 Like

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

e. g Juliusmalema

You are just funny. there is nothing like supremacist.

It doesn't exist. we are all God's creator.

Moreover anambra as a state was only created few years ago. New born baby that should be pampered.
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Jagznation(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

e. g Juliusmalema
You're a big foooool undecided
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by mightyhazel: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
techmo:

Still choosing Tinubu Jagaban/ Dogara or Professor Osinbajo SAN / Zulum Presidency

I phoned and called Almajiri, Yeroba Muslim, Yoruba Slaves, No man's landers, Islamabad terrorist, Fulani Herdsmen and others and they won't vote Ibo man come 2023

Not in primaries and not in general election

ACN. Says NO
CPC. Says NO
ANPP. Says NO

No to APC IBO Presidency

look at this insignificant noisy blue bottle talking about igbo destiny..

buzz off

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by OfficialAwol(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

e. g Juliusmalema

For the first time I'm gonna agree with you.

Anambra people consider Enugu and Ebonyi people as "Ndi Wawa" and lesser humans.

But that doesn't erode my support of Obi shaa.

However, sentimentally, I will have to choose Umahi.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
AlexBells:

Noted.

The guy should pray for understanding then...
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by mightyhazel: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

How many APGA voters and pdp voters?

apc consist of 90% ACN and CPC.
I'm not saying Igbos should contest but you yourself be in SW shoes.

CPC - Northern has had their turn.
then it's turn of ACN - western

How can you say Westerner should give their slot away
na agidi u dey share?

obasanjo that enjoyed hausa and igbo pdp nko?
Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by techmo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
mightyhazel:
look at this insignificant noisy blue bottle talking about igbo destiny..

buzz off

Typical Ibo and his attitude, more reason we never voted them 20 years of democracy or 60 of military and Parliamentarians

Re: Umahi Apc Vs Peter Obi Pdp : Choose One As President And State Why. by Anago55: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

e. g Juliusmalema
. Juliusmalema is not Igbo to start with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Burn Down Pineapple Farm In Osun / Apologise To Ekiti. TY Danjuma Murdered Fajuyi / Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.