Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting (1621 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace / APC Condemns Amaechi’s Absence At South-South Meeting / Canceled South-South Meeting: Garba Shehu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by janefblog: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Federal Government delegation led by the Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari is currently in a meeting with South-South leaders at the Government House, Port Harcourt.

The meeting which is aimed at taking stock of the damage done by the hijacked End SARS protesters was botched last week when the Presidential delegation failed to show up as a result of an emergency national security meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Villa.

Stakeholders in the South-South region including governors, traditional rulers, religious leaders, women and youth groups gathered to.............. https://janefblog.com/15592-2cos-gambari-ministers-others-arrive-port-harcourt-for-south-south-meeting/

Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
As if it will yield any results grin grin grin

Na today

Quick question:
Why didn't Wike kill those who have been receiving money and refuse to grow South South

1 Like

Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Fahdiga(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
If the south south doesn't use this opportunity to agitate for resource control just like the case of Zamfara controlling their golds then they are the real cowards of Nigeria
Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Okoroawusa: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
As if it will yield any results grin grin grin

Na today

Quick question:
Why didn't Wike kill those who have been receiving money and refuse to grow South South
Last week they didn't come n you were happy... this week they have come n you are sad.

Bia, ibudi ama osu?

2 Likes

Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by nony43(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nothing meaningful will come out it
Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Sammy07: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
If the south south doesn't use this opportunity to agitate for resource control just like the case of Zamfara controlling their golds then they are the real cowards of Nigeria

You make sense today. (as regards to your post history)
Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Fahdiga(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

You make sense today. (as regards to your post history)
I always make sense
Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Kyase(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good
Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Sammy07: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kyase:

Just dey watch you these days, e be like say you Don dey drink kanu urine

grin, We're in "Change" era.

My girlfriend, NnwayiOgwashi is Ibo sad
Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Kyase(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

grin, We're in "Change" era
I see

Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Sammy07: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kyase:
I see
I modified the comment
Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by helinues: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Not too late
Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
Though I support the restructuring of Nigeria, but, the zamfara state government is not controling any of their resources.

I will keep on asking hypocrites this question, why didn't GEJ restructure Nigeria?
Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Kyase(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

I modified the comment
grin you never see anything

Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Freestainworld(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
They came to survey the oil which belongs to the North.
Re: COS, Gambari, Ministers, Others Arrive Port Harcourt For South-south Meeting by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Last week they didn't come n you were happy... this week they have come n you are sad.

Bia, ibudi ama osu?
Stick to the language you understand

(1) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Bear Arms Against Nigeria Government, Army__US Soldier Tells Trump / Biafra: Why Buhari Will Not Release Nnamdi Kanu – Onochie Slams IPOB, Others / Which Of These Leaders Set Nigeria On Path To Becoming Corrupt Failed State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.