Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

My Story; My Vision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Story; My Vision (254 Views)

Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision / My Vision About Tinibu President..note.. It Will Surely Come To Pass / Okorocha: My Vision For United Nigeria Driving Me Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story; My Vision by Readerslead: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
It's all about the story and vision of Nuhu Ribadu.
Books like this are good for aspiring politicians to informed of the stories of Nigerian leaders.
The location is Abuja.
Call me if you are interested in the book.
Leaders they say, lead. It will make sense to add this to your library.

Re: My Story; My Vision by MosheDayan: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
Readerslead:
It's all about the story and vision of Nuhu Ribadu.
Books like this are good for aspiring politicians to informed of the stories of Nigerian leaders.
The location is Abuja.
Call me if you are interested in the book.
Leaders they say, lead. It will make sense to add this to your library.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

PDP's Odey Reaping The Benefits Of Grassroots Political Structure / IPOB Accuses Wike, Army Of Airlifting Members To Secret Cells / APC Planning To Dump Buhari Over Bad Governance, PDP Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.