Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision (3794 Views)

Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man / Presidential Election Appeal: Issues Beyond The Verdict Of The Supreme Court / President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Validated: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2023
This is my prediction and this is what I have seen in the Spirit

Obi vs INEC: Verdicts
1. INEC is wrong to jettison her own guidelines after assuring parties of its use.
2. Result transmission is part of electoral process.
3. Tinubu's inability to secure 25% in FCT fatally destroyed his declaration
4. INEC erred in not following constitutional provisions.
5. Forfeiture be it civil or criminal is a product of legal conviction.
6. LP & Obi proved substantial votes manipulation and suppression in Lagos, Rivers, Ondo, Kwara, Kaduna, Delta, Nasarawa and Benue

APM vs INEC
1. Shettima nomination was invalid.
2. INEC failure to scrutinize APC dates for VP substitution cannot be blamed on APC

ATIKU vs Tinubu
1. Tinubu's age and certificates relied on by INEC was sufficient to participate in elections
2. Atiku could not prove substantial irregularities in results
3. No new evidence available to disqualify APC

FINAL VERDICT:
1. APC candidacy is disqualified on account improper nomination conviction of presidential candidate. Hence all votes given to APC are wasted votes
2. With APC votes cancelled, results from the 8 states where votes manipulation and suppressions have been proven renders the election inconclusive.
3. INEC is directed to conduct fresh elections for the two remaining parties namely PDP and LP within 90 days from today, September 6, 2023..

You are free to argue as you like.
Note however that the vision is for you to know that the MOST HIGH rules over the kingdom of men

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by yarimo(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:

1. INEC is wrong to jettison her own guidelines after assuring parties of its use.
6. LP & Obi proved substantial votes manipulation and suppression in Lagos, Rivers, Ondo, Kwara, Kaduna, Delta, Nasarawa and Benue

APM vs INEC
2. INEC failure to scrutinize APC dates for VP substitution cannot be blamed on APC

ATIKU vs Tinubu
1. Tinubu's age and certificates relied on by INEC was sufficient to participate in elections

FINAL VERDICT:
1. APC candidacy is disqualified on account improper nomination conviction of presidential candidate. Hence all votes given to APC are wasted votes
2. With APC votes cancelled, results from the 8 states where votes manipulation and suppressions have been proven renders the election inconclusive.
3. INEC is directed to conduct fresh elections for the two remaining parties namely PDP and LP within 90 days from today, September 6, 2023..

Note however that the vision is for you to know that the MOST HIGH rules over the kingdom of men
you need to take your malaria drugs seriously

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by flokii: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Dey play.. just dey play you hear..

6 Likes

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by helinues: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2023
Buy mosquitoes net, buy mosquitoes net, you no gree, see the effects now.

Amalar tablets should work this time around. Just make sure you take your medication regularly

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by DMerciful(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2023
There will be Providence!

There has to be Providence!
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by helinues: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:
CAUTION:
To the mod out to delete this message. STOP, do not stand in the way of the higher power.
Those who did in time past never saw fulfillment .

Banning might even follow the deleting them.

What could have inspired this kind of write up if not sniffing of mosquitoes poo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by DMerciful(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Fear don catch this one grin
flokii:
Dey play.. just dey play you hear..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by demmie1: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Your prediction is from spirit of madness as inspired by your mostly high from weed

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by DMerciful(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Fear don grip this one
helinues:
Buy mosquitoes net, buy mosquitoes net, you no gree, see the effects now.

Amalar tablets should work this time around. Just make sure you take your medication regularly

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by helinues: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Fear don grip this one

Fear?

Again, are we using different English curriculum in Nigeria regions? Why do some of you guys always say the opposite of what you mean?

5 Likes

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by DMerciful(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2023
And on Peter the rock will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of corruption and criminality will not prevail against him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Validated: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2023
yarimo:

helinues:

What could have inspired this kind of write up if not sniffing of mosquitoes poo

demmie1:
Your prediction is from spirit of madness as inspired by your mostly high from weed

Go and read 2 Kings 7:18 and 19.
Please pay particular attention to verse 19

If you are added here, it is entirely your fault
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by helinues: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
And on Peter the rock will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of corruption and criminality will not prevail against him

Let it him start from Agulu before we can take him seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by yarimo(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:

Go and read 2 Kings 7:18
just make sure you take your drugs

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by helinues: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2023
demmie1:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by helinues: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:

Go and read 2 Kings 7:18 and 19.
Please pay particular attention to verse 19

Isaiah 48:22. Perhaps you should now be consciously aware of reality after reading that

5 Likes

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Ofunaofu: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:

APM vs INEC

ATIKU vs Tinubu

FINAL VERDICT:

This is a fair judgement

#All eyes on the judiciary

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Ofunaofu: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Fear don catch this one grin

😁😁😁😁
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Felimax(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2023
Hello o!

1 Like

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by seunmsg(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:
CAUTION:
To the mod out to delete this message. STOP, do not stand in the way of the higher power.
Those who did in time past never saw fulfillment .

And your high power need a Nairaland thread not the be deleted to sustain its power? Any high power that is at the mercy of a Nairaland mod is a useless power. Peter Obi’s petition will be dismissed with heavy fine for wasting the court’s time. You and your higher power will wail till 2031.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2023
There is a reason the FG is building 7 Pyschistric Hospitals in the yeast.

1 Like

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Validated: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2023
seunmsg:

And your high power need a Nairaland thread not the be deleted to sustain its power? Any high power that is at the mercy of a Nairaland mod is a useless power. Peter Obi’s petition will be dismissed with heavy fine for wasting the court’s time. You and your higher power will wail till 2031.

Stop crying... it is just 24hrs away for you to watch it life and you will be like eh! eh!
I know you will send me a prayer request after. Then I will make my demands. Just wait.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by nairanaira12: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

Lolz. Ordinary dream is giving helinues nightmare cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Ofunaofu: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2023
seunmsg:

You are jittery

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Godwin4444: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:

APM vs INEC

ATIKU vs Tinubu

FINAL VERDICT:

u igbos said more than this before election

So no surprises

3 Likes

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by AfonjaScud: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:

APM vs INEC

ATIKU vs Tinubu

FINAL VERDICT:

A Yaba left candidate who just got loose from Okija shrine sighted. SoS to medics.

2 Likes

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by olisaEze(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2023
Bia enyi, you saw all these many many points in a vision, and you couldn’t warn us that Chelsea & Nottingham Forest had planned to tear innocent people’s ticket on Sunday, ni?? Si’kodor joor! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by keymatt(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2023
yarimo:
Ebola supporter spotted.
Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by haffaze777(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:

APM vs INEC

ATIKU vs Tinubu

FINAL VERDICT:

Wetin high your most high?is it mkpuru miri or he's on colos?because or most high must be aba madegrin

23 Likes

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by aQUINandmore: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

Fear?

Again, are we using different English curriculum in Nigeria regions? Why do some of you guys always say the opposite of what you mean?
baby, you get mouth

1 Like

Re: Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision by Omoboricash(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2023
Validated:

APM vs INEC

ATIKU vs Tinubu

FINAL VERDICT:

Obviously the sapele water and warri weed are all taken on you. Pls reduce the intake.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Thieves Says Greek Ambassador To Abuja / Nigerian Varsity To Buy Electricity From Cameroun / Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.