Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 (4981 Views)

Romantic Story : My Dirty Friend (18+) Episode 1 / Romantic Story :- Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (18+) Episode 1 / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
� He’s A Korean S*x god
Hide your wives!
������

Episode 1

Written by Author Wizkiss �

Time: late evening

� Writer’s POV �

The city of Seoul is very beautiful and lively place especially in the night where all the bright street lights mix together with the buildings light as well as the car lights to form a spectacle of beauty to behold from the horizon

A wonderful sight indeed but if you are looking for real spectacle there is no place to look than the Lee’s mansion

An architectural perfection, 90% of the building is made up of see through, pure bullet proof glass, the building expand twice as wide as a football pitch and it towels high up…

A large swimming pool down at the ground and a medium swimming up in the building itself

It is situated at the bay of a sea, and from the building one could admire the beautiful ocean

The design of the building is one of a kind, infact only one of such building exist in the whole world, that is because Mr Lee Hung paid millions of dollars just to pertain the design only for himself so no one can use it

If anyone should build such a building they would be sued to court and not only will they pay huge compensation
the building would also be demolished…

Mia, Lee Chun elder sister just came back home from her business meeting. Stepping down graciously from her white Ferrari, her long expansive silver-whilte heels making a slight sound as it touched the neatly tiled floor

Mia always dress smartly and flashy, she clothes herself only in the most expansive outfits, only the most famous designers can style her

Today she is dressed in all white. A white jacket and jeans with a stylish white purse only her glasses were black. She has this thing she does, the colour of her dress always match the colour of her vehicle

If she is dressed in black, she drives in a black car. Dressed in red, a red car, now she is dressed in white and she drove a white Ferrari…

Mia is the first child, she is 26 already and a very hard-working lady being a very integral part of Lee’s business empire success

She ought to still be in a meeting with some clients of her father’s company but she had to return home when she got a call, a call from her very good pretty friend who is same age with her and that based in London

Her pretty friend called an hour ago to inform Mia that she has just arrived at Seoul’s airport

Mia was very excited, she hasn’t seen her friend Min-seo for close to 4 years now since she went to London for schooling

She most have grown more beautiful. Mia was really happy and excited to see her friend once again, so she called home and inform them to go pick up her friend from the airport and bring her home

She also called short the meetings with her dad’s clients so she can go and welcome her friend Min-seo ….

[ inside the mansion ]
“ Min-seo I’m back! ”
Mia announced excitedly as made her way into the first sitting room

They have 7 other sitting rooms in the building…

She couldn’t wait to give her friend a long tight hug but… She didn’t see Min-seo anywhere in the large sitting room only her younger sister Kia who was lying down, back flat on one of the sofa, her phone just above her face

Kia is 22 years old pretty lady, she loves partying and having fun a lot_ and oh yes! she is a social media freak

Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Facebooking.. you just name it

Let’s just say she is the direct opposite of her elder sister Mia

“ Kia, where is Min-seo ?
Wasn’t she picked up from the airport? ”
Mia asked but her sister who was still very much engrossed in her phone to even noticed Mia has entered into the room let alone asking her a question

Walking close to her “ Kiaaaa! ”
Mia screamed out her name and Kia jerk up

In a sitting position now “ What??
Why did you have to call my name so loud?.. you freaking scared me ”

“ Where is Min-seo ? ”
She asked again, ignoring her sister silly questions

“ I don’t know.. How am I to know? ”

“ What!
Didn’t I call home specifically to inform you guys that my friend Min-seo was waiting in the airport so she can be fetched.

Did nobody go to pick her up? Is she still in the airport! ” She said already flaring up in anger

“ Of course we picked her up from the airport, one of the drivers did. She is in the building… Somewhere. I just don’t know where exactly

You know this is a very big house, like it’s really large and I’m not your friend’s babysitter. So…you can ask one of the maids, they ought to know where she is ”
She said then lay back down resuming pressing on her phone

Mia was much relieved when she found out that her friend Min-seo wasn’t left stranded in the airport afterall. She most be in one of the guest room but the problem is that they have 12 guest rooms and is very difficult for sure to know which room her friend is in

‘ One of the maids should know ‘
Mia thought…

and just then one of the maid walked passed one of the passage way, the one just ahead of Mia

“ Ha-yoon! ”
Mia called out and the maid came to her

“ Good day madam ”
She greeted in a slight bow

“ Where is Min-seo? ”
She asked

“ Huh_”

“ my friend? The pretty lady that arrived from the airport like an hour ago? ”
Mia explained further

“ Oh yes.. She is really, really pretty ” Ha-yoon said smiling and laughing silly

“ Is that the question I asked? ”
Mia said in a slight frown

“ Sorry madam ”
The maid quickly apologized

“ Tell me where she is. Which of the guest room? ”

“ Guest room 7 ”

“ Good, I need to see her, it’s been so long ” Mia said making to leave

“ She isn’t in the room presently Sir Lee Chun is showing her round the house ”

“ What!
Lee Chun is home? ”
Mia had the face like she was experiencing an heart attack

“ Yes Madam ”

“ Oh no! Oh no!… This is bad! ”
Mia said then ran up the stairs heading straight for her brother’s room

She knew what mostly will be happening by now but prays that shouldn’t be the case

� Lee Chun’s POV �

“ Oh yeah
This my sister pretty friend has the magic mouth, she has been sucking on my d**k for quite sometime now and it feels so f**king great!

She is one hell of a bad bitch!

She is rubing my balls gently amd stroking and sucking my d**k…

She fasten her pace on my huge banana her saliva dripping down on the floor as she sucks me much more harder and deeper into her throat that my d**k was getting really hard

“ Oh yeah… F**k! ”
I swear

All this while she maintained eye contact with me staring deep into my eyes as she perform wonders on my dick with her lips and tongue…whirling her tongue against my d**k was giving me unimaginable pleasure

I need to f**k this bitch!
I need to f**k her now!!!…

What will happen next?
Oh no It seems like Mia’s pretty friend Min-seo has fallen prey to Lee Chun’s charms

Will Lee Chun’s get to seal the deal by f**king her � � or will his elder sister spoil the show? �

Find out in the next episode

Click on the link for episode 02��

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-2/
Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2020
�His’s a Korean S*x god �
Hide your wives!
�������

18+ rated contents

Episode 2

� Lee Chun’s POV �

Oh my!
This girl tongue most have sugar on it or something cus it’s giving me too much sweetness

Like seriously, she is sucking me so great that I feel like offloading all my c*m down her throat…

But not so soon, I can’t c*m just yet. I have a reputation to maintain here

I am the S*x god!
I mean I have a song written simply for my extraordinary manhood

This pretty bit*h won’t make me c*m so easily. Never!

She will have to have 3- 5 orgasm before I have my first…

She was holding my d**k like it was some kind of rare trophy and she is pumping it into her mouth like it contains life giving oxygen

Damn!
She is really good

I know she is determined to make me cum but sadly I’m in control of my joy stick not the other way around

I decides when to c*m and when not to

I place my right hand on the back of her head, pressing her head towards my d**k so it could enter even more deeper into her throat

My d**k choked her and she coughed out as I pulled it out but she was full of smiles and licking her lips afterwards

“ you love it? ”
I asked

” Yes ”
She replied grabbing hold of my d*”k and was about putting it into her again…

But I stopped her from doing so by placing my hand on her head

“ You want more of this d**k? ”
I asked and she nodded, giving me that puppy eyes

“ Yes ”

This bit*h really loves sucking d**k I see but she has sucked enough for now

I lifted her up from her crouched position, both of us were still fully dressed and now I want to see her n*ked

I could see she has big b**bs hiding behind the material of her cloth, they are really shooting out and the huge nipp*** almost budging out

I can’t wait to have those big b**b’s in my hand, I can’t wait to start sucking and tormenting those nippl***

What we have been doing for the pass 15 minutes was just child’s play compared to what I have planned for her. she only brought out my d**k out of my zippers sucked it then

Now however her screams would over cloud the whole building

“ Take off your clothes ”
I ordered staring into her eyes

She maintained eye contact with me and slowly she took off her clothes

Oh My! My!

My d**k rejoiced as I saw first her big standing b**bs, with her two giant nippl***… Then my d**k shout out for joy when I saw her pink swollen up p**sy …

Placing my hands on her waist I drew her closer to myself and then I rushed her lips

Squeezing her soft small ass with one hand, the other hand waa busy pressing roughly her b**bs

“ Ahh ”
She moaned into my mouth and I kept feasting on her lips

Then I started kissing down her neck

“ Ahhh ”
She moaned slightly, caressing my back, I could feel her finger pressing against my skin…

I kiss down her neck to her cleavage amid squeezing and pressing of her b**bs and a**

When I got to her b**bs
I placed my tongue on the tip of her huge left nipp**… Bitting it slightly

She flinched throwing her head backwards

“ Oh god!
It feels so great! ”
She moaned out using her right hand to grab hold of her right b**bs, squeezing it

I kept on teasing her nippl*** with my tongue but then I left hold of her a** and moved my hand to her honey pot

Then I used three fingers to nub her pussy entrance which was already freaking wet

Focusing one of my finger on her clit*ris. I kept on playing with it while nubbin her whole p**sy

“ Ahhh
F**king good! Oh yess! Ahhh ”
She kept on moaning…

Then I inserted one finger into her honey pot, it was a struggle really as she was really tight, not a virgin but she was pretty tight

So I had to apply force just for one of my finger to penetrate in

“ Ahhhhhh ”
She gave a high pitch moan

And immediately she moaned out I swallowed her nipple into my mouth and start sucking on it making her become really weak out of pleasure

“ Ahh… Ahh….Ahh”
She moaned out slightly as I sucked on her bre**ts while still giving her a deep finger action

I kept kept thrusting my finger deeper into her, her p**sy juice sliding down my fingers

“ F**k!… I’m about to c*m! ”
She yelled … Before she exploded

But I didn’t show my pace instead I kept on sucking and fingering her on even faster_

But just then

“ Lee Chun!…Min-seo!
Min-seo!!!… Lee Chun!! ”

A voice kept screaming out from outside the door. I will recognize this voice even in my sleep

It’s the voice of my grumpy elder sister Mia. A nosy one she is, such a kill joy. I know she is here to save her friend, as if her friend was complaining

Like she needed saving. The bi*ch is f*”king enjoying the ride

“ Oh No!
That’s Mia ”
Min-seo exclaimed covering her mouth looking scared

But I looked unbothered

And then Mia tried opening the door but it was locked so she started banging on it instead

“ Lee Chun you d**k head, opening this door right now. Don’t you dare try anything funny with Min-seo.. don’t f**king f**k my friend! Don’t you dare!

Min-seo come on out now! Lee Chun let her go this minute! ”
She kept yelling and I chuckled softly

I was expecting my sister to try and spoil my show but I have everything planned out. I am f**king her hot pretty friend whether she likes it or not

First of all, I had picked a separate room far away from mine to bang her friend not my room cus I knew that would be the first place Mia would go searching for

Then secondly I locked the door witb keys so if she manage to locate where we are she won’t be able to get in

And lastly
I know her friend will pick f**king me over my sister. No woman can resist me afterall…

Min-seo was looking kinda panicking as Mia kept banging on the door and cussing a tantrum

She wanted to dress up and go meet Mia when I held her hand.

“ Don’t you want to get f**k by a god? Don’t you want to know how it feels like?… Doggy style ”
I said then licked my lips

“ Doggy style ”
She repeated as her eyes windened up “ I will love that “.

“ Good, lie down on the bed and shoot that ass up for me
And don’t be shy to scream out loud. What am I saying, you won’t be able to make the screams in anyways even if you tried ”
I said and she quickly lay on the bed ignoring her friends screams….

Ahhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
F***kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Wow
That was intense!
Lee Chun is really one crazy dude
Do you want to witness some Korean s*x god action?

I’m sure you do
Watch out for the next episode

Thank you all

Click on the link for episode 03���

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-3/
Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
� His’s a Korean S*x god �
Hide your Wives!
������

18+ rated contents

Episode 3

� Writer’s POV �

Ahhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhh
Yeahhhhhhhhh
F**kkkkkkk
Oh! Oh! Yeahhhhhhhhhh

Loud moanful screams of pleasure escape from the glass windows and wooden door of the room filling the large building

Mia’s pretty friend Min-seo was getting her brain screwed hard by a massive d**k and Mia was left tormented by the sounds…

Lee Chun was still positioned on Min-seo back side, penetrating her p**sy hole hard from behind… Intense do*gy style

His long massive rod going in and out of Min-seo’s tight lubricated p**sy almost effortlessly

And from every thrust Lee Chun’s d**k was becoming more wet and covered in her p**sy juice. She is really bringing out lots of p**sy juice

Her warm juicy hole was driving Lee Chun nuts in raw pleasure, he was in
ecstasy really

All this while he had his hands on her waist but then he moved his left hand up her body… grabbing hold of her big b**bs that were bouncing as a result of the force of his thrust

He squeezed the left b**bs especially the nipp**s and his thrust became even more faster, his cook going deeper and he placed his other hand on her lower tummy close to her pu**sy for support

“ Ahh f**k ”
He moaned softly, involuntary really as the pleasure was too much

Min-seo in the other way around was just screaming with mouth wide open, inside of her was burning up and her outer body is covered with streaming sweats

Lee Chun’s massive thick rode was smashing had against her center of gravity, threatening to burst it open

“ Ahhhhhhhhhh
F”*kkkkkkk ”

It was a mixing of pain and great pleasure but she doesn’t want him to f**king stop

“ Oh yessssssss
Oh yeahhhhhhhhh
F**k me please pleasessssss ”

She begged for more of his d**k grinding her ass agaist his d**k in complete unison with his thrust

Lee Chun oblige her request stepping up his pace even more than before, which got her whole body shaking in pure pleasure

She never thought it possible someone could go this fast and far inside her, it felt like his d**k was pushing up against her womb, trying to shift it away from it’s natural position

The pressure was too much for her to bare, she couldn’t contain it to the extent that she tried pushing him off her body but him was strong and powerful

He kept on thrusting in really fast pace, his thick massive skin filling her hole completely

“ Ohhhhhhh f**kkkkkkk
Ahhhhhhhhh…. ” She screamed out her hands and legs visibly shaking and sweat falling down her face while Lee Chun just kept on groaning in pleasure…

Leaving hold of her b**bs he inserteed one of his left hand fingers into her a*” hole while still shaft**g her furiously

His other hand that were placed on her lower tummy went a lot lower to her p**sy were he then kept twisting and teasing her cl*t

Min-seo was experiencing an avalanche of pleasure that she hadn’t experienced before she couldn’t even maintained her doggy position anymore as she had lost control of her body

She was wobbling but Lee Chun was strong and experience enough to keep her a** and pu**y in the right position for penetration

He kept shaft**g her furiously until…

“ I am about to c*mmmm! ”
She screamed out in a massive org*”m, her fourth of the night and he hadn’t c*m yet

She had become really weak but Lee Chun wasn’t done with her just yet, he wasn’t even planning on giving her any time to catch her breath

Flipping her over so her back rest on the mattress, he bent her legs to the extent that they were almost touching her b**bs then….

“ Ahhhhh f**kkk ”
She moaned out as he started penetrating her again….

�️ Mia’s POV �️

I was too late my evil brother had already manage to cast his evil spell on my good friend Min-seo and now he is eating her up alive

Not that my brother Lee Chun is a witch, wizard or anything but sometimes I feel he is, the way he gets ladies on his bed

He most be casting some kind of spell or something because I don’t see what women see in him really

He isn’t handsome in my eyes, with that his big dumb head, lazy fool! He practically does nothing than to

Sleep
Eat
And f**k

Can’t really believe a girl as pretty and smart as Min-seo will fall for a dummy like my brother. I’m so, so, so disappointed in her

And can she at least keep her voice down, I’m tired of hearing her irritating screams

“ Yuck! ”

After I had threatened, begged and pleaded that Lee Chun open the door but see that I was only speaking to myself as the moaning sounds were increasing by the minute

I left the door going far away from there to at least escape from that irritating

But there is no escaping this I’m downstairs now and I could still hear her screams loud and clear

Is he screwing her? or murdering her?
I was beginning to wonder as I paced up and down in the main sitting room the one my young sister was in

“ What’s wrong with you? Do you need to take a shit? Huh? ”
My younger sister Kia annoyingly asked

“ Ha! Ha!
Really funny, really funny ” I said sarcastically

“ Then why are you going back and forth like you holding a shit in? ”

“ Don’t you have ears, can’t you hear that irritating and disgusting noise? Huh? ”
I asked and she gave me that confused look

“ What irritating and disgusting noise? That’s just Lee Chun f**king a girl as usual. That’s a sound of pleasure. So what’s the big deal? ”
She said like it was a normal occurrence, something with someone walking down the park

“ What?.. what’s the big deal you say?
Do you realize that poor girl he is fuc_ that girl he is messing and torturing up there happens to be my best friend Min-seo huh? ”
I said frowning but Mia just Chuckled

“ poor girl? Torture?
Come on sis your friend is having the time of her life. She is really enjoying it trust me and it’s not like she is a minor or maybe he is forcing her

I get it, she is your best friend and you trying to look after her but you just have to understand that every girl in South Korea wants to ride on our younger brother d**k_ ”

“ Gross.. Yuck! ”
I said squeezing my face in an irritated expression

Kia just laughed “ Well I’m only saying the truth. You are complaining that he is banging your friend. What about me? He has screwed with all my pretty friends and you know me

I have a lots of pretty friends, I was mad at first but I have learned to accept it cus the ones I’m trying to protect are the ones even begging me to introduce them to Lee Chun, they are willing and ready to get f**ked by him

Like ready to pay to have our little brother inside them and I’m making the most out it now ”
She said smiling mischievously

“ How? ” I asked

” Let’s just say I am Lee Chun business partner now. I get paid handsomely by my friends and our younger brother gets to screw my pretty friends to their heart desires ”
She said and I shook my head in disbelief

“ So he has choosen to be a man LovePeddler?? You two are messed up… Totally sick!… But I can’t believe my friend will choose a stupid d**k over me ”
I said then sat down on the couch feeling really sad

Then I picked up two pillows and covered my ears with it while my younger sister Kia was just busy laughing and making fun of me

� Lee Chun’s POV �

After I had shafted her to the point I knew she was totally exhausted and drained up. It was now time for me to end it in style

Bringing out my d**k from her juicy hole, I threw away the rubber protection I was wearing

I sat her up on the bed, while I stood up then… I drove my very much still hard d**k into her already opened mouth for her to suck and suck she did

She sucked me well, feasting on my d**k until I offload every single last c*m of mine into her throat and she swallowed it all

“Ahhh ”
I groaned and then we both collapsed on bed catching our breathe…

It didn’t take long before she fell into a deep sleep… Then my phone buzzed, a message just entered

I reached out for the phone where it was on the top of the middle sized drawler close to the bed

Picking it up I clicked on the message icon and… beautiful pictures of a**, b**bs, nippl** and p**sy popped up and a message underneath them

� Lee Chun, please give me a try. Just one night. You can have me any which way you please, pleasesss I need to feel you �

I smiled naughty, then throw myself back on the bed my back landing on the mattress and the back of my head on the soft pillow

I glanced over at my side where Mia’s friend was sleeping naked and then I returned my intention on the phone again staring at the n*de pictures and it looks really appetizing

“ I love my life ”
I cooed….

It seems another s*x adventure is just on the horizon
Is Mia right to be upset with the fact her friend choose a d**k over her? �

Who is ready for more sexercise? ��

Click on the link for episode 04���

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-4/
Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
His’s a Korean S*x god �
Hide your wives!
������

Episode 4

18+ rated contents

The Next Day �☀️

� Lee Chun’s POV �

Yawning and stretching my entire body – feeling unusual heavy, I opened my eyes… That’s when I discovered my sister friend, Min- something. I don’t even know her name was still lying on the bed

Worse part she had her arms, legs across my body like some sick cow and her head and b**bs covering my face

‘ Does she wants to suffocate me! ‘

Kicking and pushing – I was able to get her arms, legs off my body. I shoved her b**bs and head away too

Then I rolled out coming down from the bed. I gave her a mean look as it was like a tog of war to get those her long arms and legs off my body as she completely coiled around like me an Anaconda, plus she is a lot heavier when sleeping than when being f**ked

I can’t believe even with the kicking and pushing I gave to her, she is still sleeping, she only muttered some jargons and gibberish words

“ She sleeps like a log of wood. I don’t know where my sister got her from again ”
I said shook my head before heading to the bathroom

I need to offload, my pen*s is harder than a rod, filled with fluid…

After easing myself, I walked out of the room, heading for the kitchen. I’m really famished

I didn’t have dinner nor supper last night all thanks to that girl who is still sleeping like a pig. I drained all my energy into her last night. She ought to me pay me for the work I did on her body

She is lucky she wasn’t sleeping in my room, I would have kicked her off my bed…

I got to one of the kitchens, we actually have four kitchens. One main kitchen downstairs and three subordinate ones located in different locations of the building

I head to one of those subsidiary kitchens, the closest one to me of course….. Opening up the fridge I started stuffing my mouth ful with whatever food I found in the fridge

Cheese, fries, chicken wings, beef

I don’t mind if they were cold I just threw them into my mouth, then I took an apple juice to wash them down my throat. I drank it straight from it’s container__

“ Ouch! ”
I cried out holding the back of my head turning around

I had felt a not so soft object hitting the back of my head and it hurts a lot!

Turning around I saw my elder sister Mia all dressed up for work, in her red female suit, giving me a mean look and she had a big hand bag with her

“ Did you just hit me with that? ”
I said pointing to her bag while still robbing the back of my head as it still hurts

She said nothing, just staring at me like a witch

“ what’s wrong with you huh?… Ouchh.. you want to kill me huh? ”
I said frowning

“ Where is my friend? ”
She asked back frowning even more than I, like we were in a frowning competition

Freak!

“ How am I to know ”
I yelled still massaging the back of my head… when she hit her bag on my head again

“ Ouchhhhhh… What’s your problem?.. you gone mad or what? My head.. ouchhhhhh ”

This was much painful than the first

“ Where is Min-seo! ”
she half yelled and she wanted to hit my head again

“ She is still sleeping! Up the room! ”
I quickly said covering my head with my hands

“ Is the door opened? Or still locked? ”

“ Huh?? ”

“ Is the door opened or not! ”
She yelled loudly wanting to hit my head

“ Yes! Yes! Yes! ”
I quickly replied covering my eyes and blocking my head with my hands but still I was expecting when I would feel that her big bag hit my head….

However that didn’t happen

“ Dick head ”
I heard her say and also heard footsteps leaving

I opened my eyes and saw that she was already leaving to go meet her friend obviously

“ Freak! ”
I yelled

“ Ouchhh…” I kept groaning as I massaged my head…

�️ Mia’s POV �️

After leaving my d**k head brother I went up to see my friend. I needed to see her before leaving for the company

Since my dad went on a vacation with our mom my responsibility in the company has doubled if not tripled

I would be staying up late at work today cus there are some important work to done and urgent paperwork to be signed… That’s why I need to see Min-seo now unless another day would pass and I will have not have seen my best friend who is staying in same house with me

Can’t believe I wasn’t able to see and hug her yesterday because of my stupid brother!…

When I got to the room Min-seo was still sleeping completely naked. That fool didn’t even care to cover her up

“ Min-seo! Min-seo!…”
I called out taping her for a long time till she woke up then I covered up her nak*dness with the duvet

She was full of smiles when she woke up and I was just overwhelmed to be with my friend after so many years

“ Min-seo ”
I called out embracing her tightly

“ Mia ” She called my name

“ Yeah ” I unembraced thinking she wanted to tell me something important

“ your younger brother’s d**k is glorious ” she said smiling and blushing silly….

—————– ⏲️

Evening time

� Lee Chun’s POV �

All dressed up looking as handsome as ever even if not more so with my dyed golden hair

I dyed my hair blonde to match with my cream jacket, which I wore on top of a white round neck shirt, a blue fitted pants and a pair of white sneakers

“ You are one handsome bada** ”
I said putting on my dark shades while staring into the mirror – my handsome reflection staring back at me

I didn’t just get dressed up for the fun of it, I’m actually going out for a party, a freaky Friday party �� and I’m 100% sure of two things

1st : I’m not coming back home tonight

2nd: and I’m most certainly getting la*d by some hot chick that I don’t know

I ain’t going alone to this party my best and only friend Byung-ho will be accompanying me

We have been friends since we were little kids and even though I have f**ked up many times he never stopped being my friend

I might not tell him this, but I do love him a lot_

My phone buzzed from inside of left my pocket and I reached and brought it out

“ Speaking of the devil ”
I said smiling then I picked the call

☎️

� Byung-ho � I greeted

� Lee Chun, I am at your house come downstairs � He replied

� Okay. On my way �

☎️ Call ended…

Getting downstairs we shook hands and were about leaving for the party

“ Lee Chun ”
Mia’s pretty friend called out my name smiling awkwardly and blushing

I faked a smile then turned to Byung-ho “ Let’s get going fast ” I whispered

“ Who is she? ”
He asked admiring her beauty

“ Nobody, let’s go ”
I said dragging him away….

We got to the garage, hopping into my black Ferrari

“ That reminds me, where is that your clingy girlfriend? ”
I asked

“ Da-eun? ”

“ Yeah that, where is she? She never leaves your side ”

“ Are you seriously asking me that? ” He said frowning

“ Yeah, what’s wrong ”
I asked giving him a confused look

“ We are no more together ”
He said arms folded together

“ What?..did anything happened? ”

He gave me a bad stared
“ Yes! you f**ked her dude, you had s*x with my girlfriend and that’s why we broke up ”
He yelled

“ Yeah..sorry… But I told you I didn’t f**k her, she only sucked my d**k and I sucked her b**bs_ ”

“ Will you please spare me the details. I don’t care anymore okay. Just drive ”
He said boiling

“ Alright sorry, don’t worry friend their are lots of girls in this party, you will get laid and you can even get a new girlfriend today

Just smile okay ”
I said smiling, then gave him a friendly punch

He shook his head “ you will never change ”

“ Never ”
I agreed with him and we both laughed….

Can you have a friend like Lee Chun?�
Okay it seems this party would be hot ��?

Will Byung-ho meet any special girl at this party?

Or will it be Lee Chun who meets someone special?

Click on the link for episode 05��

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-5/
Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2020
� He’s a Korean S*x god �
Hide your Wives!
������

Episode 5

18+ rated contents

Written by ✍️ Author Wizkiss �

Time: Night

� Lee Chun’s POV �

We got to the party, and as soon as we stepped into the building although the Dj was playing some very loud music and the lumination wasn’t that bright because it was beaming dark colour lights and it was hard to see properly

But still with all these conditions, as soon we entered into the club all eyes were on us_ well most especially me.. well to be frank only me

My friend Byung-ho isn’t ugly but, he is handsome actually but no way cute as me not even a quarter. I am one of a kind. One in a billion. Infact only one of me exist in the universe…

As I was saying, all eyes were on me and me alone, like some kind of tracking chip had been placed on me to alert everyone when I enter a room

I hadn’t taken two steps when I was crowded by girls, hot sexy girls. Many of which came to the club with their boyfriends, even husbands. I could see some men struggling with their women not to come to me

But it is hard and nearly impossible to prevent the ladies from coming to me

You see, I am like a large magnet that attract all kinds of metals to it.. I was completely crowded by hot girls, they were all over my body, robbing and romancing me…. in the process separating me away from my best friend Byung-ho

Lee Chun! …Oh my God! I’m going crazy

Lee Chun!… He is so freaking cute!.. ahhhh

Oh my God! Lee Chun, I love you! I love you so much!!!

Please dance with me Lee Chun! Squeeze me tight!

Come f**k me Lee Chun, s*x me all night!

I need your huge d**k in my mouth Lee Chun, Please! Please!

The girls kept going crazy and talking wildly….

I ain’t a rock star am not even a musician but I’m sure I have more female fans than the most popular of all rock star artist and musicians alike…

Byung-ho was already familiar with such situation like this, as it always happens to us anytime we go out together, I get crowded at first while he remain in a isolation but later we we always do meet up, I make sure of that. That’s how much I care for him

He knows what to do and that’s exactly what he did

” Hey Lee Chun! I will catch up with you later when you sort out these okay ”
He spoke on top of his voice because of the loud music noise and screaming females, pointing at the ladies that circled round me

“ Sure man. See you later ”
I said giving him a thumbs up smiling silly when I felt one of the female already playing with my dick that was still in my pants

“ Take it ease their ladies, the night is still pretty young, you don’t want to wake up my deadly tiger so soon. Do you? ”
I said arching my eyebrows while I threw my hands around two girls shoulders

“ I don’t mind waking up that tiger now ”
One pretty face, with a pointing round b**bs said seductively to me biting her lower lips slightly

I smirked “ I am sure you do, I’m sure you do…. Come on ladies let’s go have some fun. Waiter keep the drinks rolling ”
I said moving to a private section almost half of the girls at the party following me but not all of them can follow me in there

Afterall I only deal with the hottest of hot women. I am not that stingy nor cheap

I whispered to one of the club workers ear

“ Sort them out ”
With just those few words he knew what to do

He quickly signal to the club guards and about like 6 of the guards all dressed in black outfit, looking all big and tough came

They stood at the entrance of the private section and as I walked to the door with the crowd of women with me the guards only let me in

They blocked all the girls from entering letting only the prettiest and sexiest of the bunch access in there by the large crowd of women reduced to just 6 girls…

Noooo! Let me in! Noooo!

Get your hands off me!… Lee Chunnnn!

I need to be with Lee Chun!!…

The many ladies that weren’t granted entrance kept complaining and crying out to me. My response

” Bye bye Ugliest ”
I said waving at them laughing and the six beautiful ladies with me laughed also while romancing my body…

And as I turned to sit down I heard someone screamed loudly

“ Jan-nu!…Jan-nu!
Let me in! That’s my wife in there! Jan-nu!… ”

But the screams became faint. One of the guards most have carried him away. I don’t even know which of the ladies with me is his wife as non of them showed any sign of concern for the poor man but I know one of them in here with me is the man’s wife. But guess what?… I don’t f**king care…

Sitting down at the long soft semi round couch with hot girls sitting at my right and left hand side

I stretched my arms out over the couch bringing out one b**bs each of the two female gown sitting next to me, at my right and left hand

With their b**bs out I started playing and squeezing them at the same time….

Two Waiters entered into the private section with two large bucket filled with bottles of champagne and more were still on their way

“ Drink up ladies cus you all are about to get the time of your pretty lives ”
I said smiling and the ladies were all giggling and smiling…

Bottles were opened and glasses were filled up. My hands were still busy squeezing br**sts and nippl** so a lady had give me my drink with her hands

Another hot lady crouched down on her knees, unzipping my zippers she brought out my huge thick d**k that hasn’t yet gotten hard but was still large

“ This is one hell of a co*k you got here handsome ”
She compliment me salivatingly

I gave her a ‘ thank you ’ smile and also a ‘ get on with the busy ‘ look

She licked her lips at the sight of my huge d**k and started slowly stroking it

Gently she stroked it applying her saliva on it, she kept on stroking

“ Ahh ”
I moaned out softly, squeezing the ladies b**bs in my hands…

After some good stroking she put just the cap of my d**k in her mouth and started sucking on it while both of her hands were still stroking the rest of my long d**k.

Faster she stroked it! squeezing my balls slightly rough

I throw my head backwards involuntary “ Ahh..Ahhh ” I groaned in pleasure

My d**k was becoming more and more sensitive to her touch and suck

I could feel her teeth on the tip of my d**k, she was bitting it slowly and it was driving me crazy

“ Ahhh ”
I moaned out and just then one lady placed her soft lips on mine and we started kissing passionately while I moaned into her mouth…

So f**king great

I was squeezing b**bs, getting my d**k sucked good and also receiving a sweet hot kissing

I so love my life!
Can things get better than this?

Oh yeah, they are about to get even more better!

As I was getting the hot treatment, one of the ladies started undressing herself until she was completely naked,

B**bs, nipp**, a** and p**sy showing… another lady did the same thing

Then both ladies started making out, while playing with each other’s body

Squeezing the other b**bs and fingering the other p**sy while I watch on

That f**king turned me on like hell!

An incredible sight to watch….

I am so turned on right now!

Wow
Sweet ���

And the party just getting started

Lee Chun is turned on already ���
Hope you ain’t too ���

Let’s see what other adventure awaits our S*x god���

Click on the link for episode 06��

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-6/
Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2020
He’s a Korean S*x god �
Hide your Wives!
������

Episode 6

18+ rated contents

� Lee Chun’s POV �

What a show to watch, two hot ladies kissing and messing around with each other hot bodies

Not only that, I’m getting my d**k sucked good, my hands pressing and squeezing on two soft b**bs while my lips are being feasted on

Super sweet!
But I can’t enjoy all this alone

As I told you earlier on I’m not that selfish, I can share a little bit of my stuff

“ Hey! ”
I called out to one of the guards guarding the door

I gestured to him to bring his ear closer… Which he did

Then I whispered into his ear to go get my friend Byung-ho

He nodded and walked out

I know my friend Byung-ho is kinda upset with me for what I did. Not that I did much

His clingy annoying girlfriend is the one at fault, she practically threw herself on me and although she is super hot and sexy I didn’t have s*x with her because of my best friend Byung-ho

I only had her suck my d**k and I sucked her p**sy with her b**bs but no d**k penetration even though I really wanted that

I am not a bad friend, but even with what I did and had to sacrifice because of my best friend Byung-ho, he is still upset with me… so I have to make it up to him

He deserves to get a little treat of what I’m enjoying. His tiny d**k needs to be sucked and some nippl** ans p**sy put into his wide mouth…

Some minutes later

The guard returned with my friend Byung-ho

Byung-ho pupil widened out, his jaw dropped down when he saw what was happening in the room

“ Welcome my friend..
Ladies please welcome this handsome young man ”
I said and the two ladies making out with each other walked to him

“ W…Wai.. Wait ”
Byung-ho stuttered and before he could say anything meaningful his pants were already down and one of the ladies was sucking on his d**k

“ Oh goddddd! ”
He gasped

And with just a slight push, he fell on the couch and the other lady pressed her b**bs on his face suffocating him with it while his d**k was still being sucked

I laughed “ Enjoy my friend. Enjoy and forget about your boring girlfriend… ”

Time for me to get serious with this bit*ches

Pushing the lady sucking my d**k away, I instructed the one kissing me to climb on top of me…and she did

Sitting flat on my d**k, arms around my neck she started grinding on me, dancing seductively

I grabbed hold of her butt cheeks with both hands. Tapping and squeezing them while I start sucking on her b**bs…

After giving me a good seductive grinding on my laps she helped herself slide my d**k into her sweet hole

“ Ahh ”
She moaned out as my huge, thickness filled her up completely

Slowly she started moving her waist and hips up and down on my d**k

“ Ahh… Ahh… Ahh”…

As I was busy getting f**ked my friend Byung-ho had p**sy in his mouth

The ladies had layed him down flat on the couch

One lady sitting on his face, pu**y in his mouth while the other lady was still sucking on his d**k

Byung-ho was shaking in pleasure, he would not be forgetting this night so soon I’m sure of it…

Meanwhile

I myself was experiencing a good f**k but the hotty is going in her own pace, time for me to change the tempo

Rolling her over she gasped and I smiled

“ let’s make this more interesting. Shall we? ”
I said naughtily and she nodded

I threw one of her legs up in the air. Then I placed my d**k in her pu**y entrance, teasing that hole with the cap of my d**k, before….

I entered with one sharp thrust

“ Ahhh ”
She moaned and I thrust in and out again sharply before maintaining a fast pace on her

She started moaning and screaming loudly in a funny way really. Her voice is similar to that of a baby rat, the sounds were irritating me so I had to cover her mouth up with my hand..

Back to my friend Byung-ho

He still has a pu**y in his mouth but the lady sucking on his d**k has now climbed on it and was riding him and my friend was shaking like a leaf in the air

The lady sitting on his face then stood up giving him time to breath before…. She gave him her brea*ts to play with

Byung-ho started pressing and squeezing… Then started sucking on one of her nippl**

“ This is awesome! ”
He shout out in joy

I threw him a smile while still focus on the pretty hotty

Ahhh
Ahhhh
Ahhhhhh

It was a hell of a wild night ���

___________ ⏲️

The next day

� Ji-a’s POV �

My tummy kept speaking, kept making funny sounds reminding me how hungry I am

I knew I am hungry but does my stupid tummy needs to remind me about that? As if the pains I was feeling wasn’t enough I am really hungry but I can’t eat my own flesh can I?

I have no food, neither do I have money

That’s the story of my life
My name is Ji-a by the way, a 17 year old teenager

And oh yeah, I’m an orphan, a very poor orphan with no relatives..
Well I do have relatives but they don’t want anything to do with me

Since my mom and dad died in an automobile accident 3 years ago, I have been fending for myself

Life hasn’t been easy as I don’t even have a place to rest my head, sleeping in one slump orphanage home to the other but for the pass 6 months I have settled in this recent orphanage home..

Well don’t feel too sorry for me, I’m a strong girl and I have been taking care of myself with any work available. Now I’m helping my Nana hawk her rice cakes

She isn’t related with me in anyway, she makes rice cakes not to far from the orphanage home and she is nice to me so I’m calling her my Nana. She gave me a work I help her sell rice cakes and she gives me food and money

I am on my way to meet to meet her so she can give me some rice cakes to sell and I will eat some too

Getting to a zebra crossing line I started crossing the road when… From nowhere a black car came hitting me and sending me up in the air and down to the ground… everything went blank

The last thing I heard was a voice saying

”… She is still Alive Lee… ”

Lee Chun and Byung-ho really had a great time at the club ���

But who ran over this poor orphanage girl?

If you guess right, then get ready cus things are about to start changing for a particular fellow �

Click on the link for episode 07���

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-7/
Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by louwheez: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Graphic design service?
*flyer
*logo
*banner
*general contract designs
Please message me: 08148074689

Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2020
Hide your Wives!
������

Episode 7

18+ rated contents

� Lee Chun’s POV �

After a crazy night at the club which I truly enjoyed, I and my best friend Byung-ho head home in the early hours of the next day

As I drove… We were both in a very much enjoyable conversation,
talking and laughing about what happened yesterday night at the club

“… Those ladies were crazy wild! Jeez!..”
Byung-ho kept yelling out of joy as I sped off in the almost empty road

“ Yeah last night was fun
That’s what I’m about Fun! Fun! Fun! ”
I said laughing and smiling and for a split second I took off my eyes from the road_

“ Lee Chun! ”
Byung-ho screamed pointing to the road

I quickly shift my focus back to the road only to see a girl in my path… I quickly stepped on the brakes..but it was kinda too late….

I hit her hard and she tumbled up my windshield then back down to the ground then the vehicle came to a halt

My heart sank as the first thought that came to my head is that she is dead

I sat where I was motionless my brain kinda booting and processing what just happened

“ Oh my God!… She got to be dead ”
Byung-ho exclaimed then he got off the vehicle to confirm the girl actual state…

“ Oh God.. this is really messy ”
Byung-ho said checking up on her “ She is still alive Lee Chun. Get you a** down and let’s carry her to the hospital quickly! ”

He yelled that’s when I got my senses back, I came down the vehicle and ran to the front

Blood stain everywhere, on the vehicle and the road. I didn’t even get a chance to see her face properly as it was covered in her blood but I did notice the girl was putting on rags…

Lifting her up, we gently placed her into the vehicle and sped off to the nearest hospital…

___________ ⏲️

� Byung-ho’s POV �

I am inside the ward were the poor girl we ran over is currently receiving treatment, she had drips passed into her body as she had lost some amount of blood

Thankfully the accident isn’t as serious as we had thought it was and she is out of danger

she is lying down eyes closed but she had opened up her eyes for some minutes but is now asleep as a result of the anesthesia given to her to ease her pains

However it seems she will have to walk with the aid of crutches or wheelchair for some weeks or months so says the doctor at least that was what I heard him say to one of the nurses…

Stepping out of the ward with the doctor in charge

“ ..She ought to be awake in the next 3-4 hours when the drugs we gave her start to wear off

She then can be taken home but remember she has some serious fractures in her upper pelvis and lower fibula so she shouldn’t stress her legs at all or it will take much longer time for it to heal up, it might not heal up at all

I recommend she use a wheelchair and also comes for regular physiotherapy sessions and check up

Are you by any chance related to the patient? ”
He asked at the end

“ I…No actually.. ”

“ Well it’s alright, do pass this information to the girl’s family okay ”
The doctor said then left

I nodded and when the doctor had left I stretched my hairy head. I don’t even know the girl’s name how then would I know any of her family member

I have to go talk to Lee Chun…

Lee Chun was in the reception receiving a call when I saw him

� Lee Chun’s POV �

☎️ In a call with a hot Russian model

� Lee Chun handsome, hope you haven’t forgotten you promise to meet up with me today �

�Sure, I haven’t forgotten about that sweet thing, how could I?�

Giggling � I love it when you call me that, please say it again �

�Sure, sweet thing �

Giggling even more � I’m so excited, I can’t wait to feel you deep in me �

Smiling �Really? Tell me what exactly you plan to do to me? �I asked naughtily

� Many things baby, anything you want really. I have really long tongue and I know how to use it and my b**bs are standing firm like two standing pillars but soft as a pillow. I can’t wait for you to suck on them_ �

“ Who are you talking to? ”
I heard Byung-ho’s voice and I quickly end the call

�Talk later. Byee�

☎️ Call ended

“ Who were you talking to? ”
He asked again searching into my eyes like he wanted to read my mind

“ Nobody…one of my friends_ A male
of cause… he is a actually a Russian model ”
I said lying, I don’t want my friend to know that I was busy arranging my next sexcapade while he had been inside the ward the whole time

“ Really?
What’s his name? ”
He asked

“ Huh

“ Yeah, what’s the name of this ‘ male Russian model ‘ friend of yours? ”
He said and I suspected he knew I was talking to a female

“ Well.. you know I don’t remember names ”

“ Right ”
He said sarcastically and I quickly changed the topic

“ So how is she doing? ”
I asked pointing my head to where he was coming from

“ Well… she is fine, she is out of danger and will live ”
He said and I gave a sigh of relief

“ Alright then, let’s pay the bill and get out of here, the way this female doctors and nurses are staring at me they might end up raping me and I really don’t have the strength to get raped after what we did yesterday ”

I said jokingly but Byung-ho didn’t seem to get the joke, he was neither laughing or smiling

“ We can’t just pay the bill and leave. Won’t you at least go and check up on her – you know you were the one that ran her over but it seems I am the more concerned one here ”
He said arms folded, he seems kinda annoyed with me like the girl was his sister or girlfriend

“ Of course I’m concerned – to say the truth I don’t really like hospital, there is something about the smell… I find it irritating

And besides you said the girl is fine so their is no need for me to go see her, it’s not like I am some doctor

So let me just settle the bills and we can be on our way. We were having fun before this mess happened the fun doesn’t have to stop because of this ”
I said but he just flare up on me

“ You are really talking about having fun really? Fun?� when you almost ruined someone’s life? ”

“ What you talking about… You said she is fine_ ”

“ Her legs are damage Lee! Damage! The can’t walk! She needs serious care and attention now!

So the least you can do is go see her and apologize to her for what you have done to her ”
He rant

“ Alright… Alright
I will do that. Let’s go see her ”
I said wanting to walk but he held my arm

“ Not now, she is resting. We will go home freshen up and come back in 4 hours time, she should be awake by then

Then you have to apologise to her okay! ”

“ Sure.. I will do that ”
I said

Okay so Ji-a is out of danger �
But she is now temporary crippled �
Lee Chun is still thinking about s*x �
But now he has to apologise to Ji-a �

Can anyone guess what will happen in the next episode?

Click on the link for episode 08��

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-8/
Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2020
He’s a Korean S*x god �
Hide your Wives!
������

Episode 8

18+ rated contents

About 5 hours later

� Ji-a’s POV �

Groaning slightly I opened my eyes to a strange environment and people, a man on white overall was standing next to me having a discussion with a lady putting on white smart overall too

I blinked my eyes some few times to check maybe I am dreaming because I really don’t understand where I was and who these people where

“ How are you feeling now? ”
The man on white overall said flashing me a smile

My eyes drifted from his wide smiles down to his large chest pocket were a name tag was attached to

Dr Dong-woo

That was when I realized I am in a hospital.. Wait! I in a hospital! How the h*ll did I get here? Huh??

Immediately I tried getting off from the bed… But then I felt a sharp pain in my hip and lower leg

“ Ahhh… What happened to me? ”
I asked and I almost started panicking as I feared something terrible most have happened to me when I saw the huge cast on my left leg

“ Hey relax, you shouldn’t stress your yourself ”

Dr Dong-woo said placing one of his hand on my lower abdomen and the other at the back of my head, the lady who I presume is a nurse adjusted the pillow that’s at the back of my neck and my head was placed properly

“ W.. What am I doing here?.. H..how did I get here?.. I need to leave ”
I said breathing hard in fear

I just remembered I never liked falling sick because I hate being in the hospital, lying down on the sick bed. It feels like I am in a cage

“ Don’t worry you are free to leave anytime you want, this isn’t a prison you know? ”
He said smiling like he knew the thoughts going on in my head

“ W..Why does my legs hurt so bad?.. Why is it all bandaged up? ”
I asked with an almost watery eyes

He sighed then smiled “ You were in an automobile accident BUT you don’t need to worry much, you will be fine, just a little pain it will heal up in no time. Yoi just need to rest and do some little physical therapy but for the mean time you will have to move on wheelchair – it’s only temporary, you don’t need to be afraid or scared cus you will start to walk in no time…”
He kept speaking

“ Accident… Wheelchair?? ”
I muttered then flashes of that black speeding car that appeared from no where…and that name

What’s that name again? That name I heard a voice call… Lee..Lee Chun. Yes Lee Chun

He most be the one that ran me over. I will so kill him!

Just then two men, well teenage boys came in. Both where actually very cute boys but one was way, way more cute. He is also taller and his hair was golden but he was frowning when he entered like someone flogged him or something

“ Hey!..you are awake ”
The less cute one of the two said crouching down to my bed like he knew me before

I stared at me him nervously trying to recollect if I knew him from somewhere_ but how can I? They were dressed in very fanciful and expansive clothes they most be very rich

I can’t know them, I’m very poor

“ Who are you? ”
I asked glancing at the doctor then back at him

He glanced up at the doctor then back to his friend who seemed unconcerned and was now pressing on his phone… Finally he settled his gaze on me

“ I am Byung-ho ”
He said smiling awkwardly

Byung-ho? Am I supposed to know who that is? I thought within and why is he smiling like a drunkard

I wasn’t smiling one bit, I was just staring at him with a confuse eyes

“ ..Well it’s not like you know me, you see we were the ones that brought you here ”

Oh… Wait a minute, it means they most be most be the ones driving the black car, the car that ran me over

“ Lee Chun ”
I said in low voice and he looked shocked

“ You know Lee Chun?… Of course you do, why am I even surprised, every girl knows who Lee Chun is ”
He said but I really didn’t understand what he was saying. I just wanted him to confirm if he is Lee Chun or he knows a Lee Chun

Turning his head “ Lee Chun, stop pressing your phone and come over here ” he said standing up from the bed

“ It seems she is a fan of yours ”
He whispered in his ear but I heard it

So the blonde one is Lee Chun, I am sure he is the one driving the car… He is the reason for me being in the hospital

Did I say he was handsome? scratch that, erase it completely, forget I even mention that cus I’m no longer seeing a handsome boy standing in front of me

All I can see is a tall, big head fool that almost got me killed and that has turned me into a cripple…

� Lee Chun’s POV �

This is so annoying! So so annoying!
I ought to be with a hot Russian model by now enjoying some good tongue action but No!

Instead I’m in this goddamn hospital again. And it’s all thanks to that silly girl

Can’t she look the road properly before crossing, just because you see a zebra crossing line doesn’t mean you should just walk the road like an animal. How stupid can some people be?…

Oh my! Messages just keeps popping up on my phone screen and it is all from the Russian model

She is sending me hot pictures of herself, begging me to come and meet her as she will be leaving South Korea in a few hours time

She only came to South Korea for a 3 days business trip and she will leaving to Russia. If I don’t meet her up now I might not get to have those her long tongue suck on my d**k

Oh my!… Just take a look at her b**bs, so inviting

I’m really upset! I should be with her but my friend Byung-ho had forced me to come here and apologize to this silly girl

She ought to be the one apologizing to me….

My friend just called my attention now, it seems the girl is a fan of mine and wants to speak to me. It seems she wants me to give her a kiss

In her dreams, I can’t kiss someone like her. True she is pretty but I haven’t forgotten the dress she was putting on when we brought her to the hospital

It was worse than a rag. Well I guess I will just have to apologise to her wuth a kiss on the cheeks so my friend won’t bother me on this again and I can leave this place..

Putting my phone inside my jeans pocket I walked to her sick bed, but I noticed she was staring at me in a strange manner

She most be blushing, she has a weird way of blushing though. But as I got closer to her I realized her lips looks really tempting to be kissed

Round and small cute lips…Let me just give her a kiss on the lips so that her long life dreams should be fulfilled

Crouching down, I narrowed my lips for a kiss aimed for her mouth with my eyes closed..

TARrrrr !

I felt a resounding slap on my on left face that nearly blind my left eye

“ Ahhhh… Ouchh…Ouchhh….eeeee! ”
I screamed out rubbing the palm of my hand furiously on my cheek as the slap was really stinging

“ Are you stupid! Come here! ”
She yelled trying to get off her sick bed to hit me the more

Byung-ho and the hospital staff had to rush and stop her from coming down the bed and injuring herself further

“ Eeeeh… She is crazy! A mad girl… Ehsss… She needs to be tied up ”
I said still in shock that she actually slapped me

“ You are the mad one here, look what you did to me… And where you trying to kiss me? Disgusting! ” She spat

“ No oooon ”
I denied

“ You pervert! ugly creature! ”

“ Huh?… Pervert? Ugly? Creature… Me or him ”
I said first pointing to my friend Byung-ho but Byung-ho gave me a bad stare

“ Sorry ”
I quickly said then point to the doctor instead who made a confused face

“ You!
You! You! You!… Big head! ”
She insulted

And I placed my hands on my head measuring the size of my head

“ My head is not big.. ” I muttered “ You… You.. are going crazy ”
I wanted to insult her back but I didn’t really know what to say as she is quite pretty

She took the pillow and threw it at me “ I will kill you ”
She screamed then the doctor stepped in

“ Okay I think you need to leave ”
He said slightly pushing me to the door

“ Me?… What about him? ” I said pointing to Byung-ho

“ No it’s you, you are clearing troubling her. Please just leave ”
He insisted

“ Troubling? Didn’t you see she is the one doing all the troubling here huh?… Ouchh my cheek is still burning ”
I said but she made silly mocking faces at me

“ Lee Chun please just wait outside okay ”
Byung-ho said and I shook my head in frown

“ I didn’t even wanted to be here in the first place ”
I said as I left….

Poor Lee Chun wanted a kiss but got a slap instead �
Ouchh! But that slap ought to sting �

Okay it seems these two will be like cat and rat

What will happen next?

Click on the link for episode 09���

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-9/
Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Museitz(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
He’s a Korean S*x god �
Hide your Wives!
������

Episode 9

18+ rated contents

� Byung-ho’s POV �

Oh my! I have never seen this before. A female hitting Lee Chun!_ Well except for his elder sister Mia but apart from Mia no other female dare hits Lee Chun

They all adore and worship him even though he treats them like trash, they still fall at his feet but this girl, this strange pretty girl seems like the opposite

I was really shocked when she slapped him and I almost laughed but I knew Lee Chun would kill me if I had laughed

This girl seems pretty interesting, I think I am liking her already….

“ …Okay he is gone now you need to relax, please just rest your head back, easy…”
The doctor said cajoling her to relax

“ Eesshi…. I feel like breaking his head, his big head…”
She kept saying making threats and she had really funny expressions on her face that I chuckled

“ Don’t worry you will get to break his head later but please try to do what the doctor ask of you alright?”
I said and she stared at me for awhile…

“ Okay ”
She said resting her head back on the pillow gazing up at the ceiling…

After making sure she was resting properly the doctor and nurse left the ward

“ So… I have told you my name… I think it’s fair if you tell me yours? ”
I said and she glanced at me… Then shift her focus back at the ceiling like there was something up there

“ Won’t you tell me your name? I am sorry about your legs and that the fact you are lying here in this bed. I know you most be angry_”

“ Ji-a… My name is Ji-a ”
She said cutting me short and I smiled but then she stared at me with tears almost coming down from her eyes

“ Tell me the truth… Will I ever walk again? ”
She asked and I really felt sorry for her

“ Of course you will ”
I said then sat down at the edge of her bed but she didn’t look like someone that really believed what I said so I tried to convince her

“ I know it will feel strange moving on a wheelchair but I’m sure you don’t really need the wheelchair to walk, the work of the wheelchair is so you don’t stress your legs that much so it can heal way faster

It’s not like you are crippled or anything. I can’t count the many times I have had to move on wheelchair when I sprain my ankle during sports practice, but here I am standing and walking well ”
I said smiling and she stared at me but didn’t say anything

I continued “ Let me tell you a secret ” I said using a whispering voice “ Anytime I sprain my ankle and had to sit on the wheelchair I get to do nothing and demand a lot from my parents and siblings. Whenever I sit on that wheelchair I become like a king and the wheelchair becomes my throne

So for the next weeks or so you get to be queen, your parents and siblings would have to do and buy everything and anything you want while you just lazy around all day eating and sleeping ”
I said hoping that would cheer her up but the reaction I got wasn’t what I was expecting

Tears just rolled down her cheeks even though she tried not to cry, she couldn’t keep the tears in, from running down

“ Hey… Did I say anything wrong? ”
I asked really concerned

“ No… Nothing ”
She answered wiping the tears away with the back of her palms

“ I don’t believe you, I most have said something. Please tell me what’s wrong maybe I can help? ”
I said and she glanced at me

“ I doubt that, unless you can bring the dead back? ”
She said and I went mute

“ I have no parents nor siblings to pamper me. I am all I have and while the wheelchair is like a throne for you to me it’s like a cage, a terrible one

How am I suppose to eat if I can’t work? And how am I to work if I can’t walk? If I can’t make use of my legs?… This can’t be happening to me… ”
She spoke and that’s when I realized she is an orphan…

� Lee Chun’s POV �

How dare she! How dare that dirty girl hit me! Huh? When I even wanted to apologise to her

I was even thrown out of the ward like I am a trouble maker. I will make sure that doctor lose his job. What nonsense!

As if that’s not worse even I just got a message from the Italian model telling me her plane is about taking off

So I missed that sexy lady with long sweet tongue just to get slapped by a lady on rags

“ Arrgg!
This day can’t get any worse ”
I cursed…

But just then I saw my friend Byung-ho coming and he was_ he is wheeling that mad girl over here

Standing up from where I sat in the reception I gave her a bad stare and she did likewise to me that I became scared she might give me one of those her hot slap so I shift away from her, dragging my friend Byung-ho the hand

“ What do you think you doing? And why are you wheeling her? Are you now her personal nurse? ”
I questioned

“ No, I’m not her personal nurse ”
He replied

“ Good then take her back from where she was and let’s get out of here. Clearly she doesn’t like apologises. I have done my best to try and apologize but I received a slap instead.. no problem let’s just get away from here. Infact leave her here one of the nurses will take her back to her ward ”
I said then held Byung-ho’s hand to take him away with me… But he made himself hard on the ground

“ Lee Chun ”
He shout my name

I turned facing him

“ I am not leaving Ji-a. She is coming with ”
He said pulling his hand away from my grip

“ Who is Ji-a? ”
I asked then followed his eyes down to the girl on the wheelchair

Oh! She is Ji-a
How can a mad girl have such a pretty name? I thought

“ And what do you mean you ain’t leaving her? You seriously want to take her home?…Okay fine do what you please ”
I said already pissed off. I turned to walk out

“ Lee Chun! ”
He shouted my name again

“ What? ”
I half yelled already annoyed turning around but then he walked closely to meet me

“ I made a mistake. I meant to say she is she is coming not with me but you ”
He said

“ What? ”

“ Yes, you see Ji-a here is an orphan, she fends for herself, but now she isn’t able to work because of your carelessness. So she is now your responsibility

You have to take care of her until she is well enough to be able to walk and fend for herself again ”
He said

I was really shocked. I knew she was poor but never knew she was an orphan

I glanced down at her and she didn’t really looked pleased about what Byung-ho said

“ I thought you said I will be staying with you, I don’t want to be with him, he is a bad man ”
She said talking to Byung-ho

Byung-ho smiled then crouched down, levelling his head with her’s

” I know I said that but I’m sorry you have to stay with him now ” he said but she shook her head against it

“ No I don’t want to ”

“ Listen, he will take good care of you. I think it’s time my friend here starts taking responsibility of his actions and I promise you this I will always check up on you. Trust me you will enjoy living in his house than mine, his house is way bigger and their are lots of maids, you will finally get treated like a queen ”
he said but she looked really sad. She most hate me

“ Please smile okay ” He said to her before standing up facing me

“ So she is your responsibility now ” he said and I was about to speak when he shut me up

“ I am not done. You better treat her well. Remember I told you the doctor said she shouldn’t stress herself nor her legs ”
He said then smiled briefly before walking out of the hospital leaving me and the girl alone

“ What have I gotten myself into ”
I muttered and she was just frowning at me with her arms folded

“ So you will be staying with me now? I guess I have to wheel you to the car right? ”
I said and she just rolled her eyes

“ Dummy ” she muttered

“ Hey!
I heard that ”
I said frowning

“ I might for you to hear it ”
She said

“ I don’t have time for this, let me just wheel you to the car and take you home but don’t expect me to take care of you cus I can’t stand you. I will hire a nurse to do that ”
I said then walked to her back to wheel her away

“ Whatever!… I can’t stand looking at your ugly face anyways ”
She said

“ Stop saying I am ugly! are you blind? Look at this face does it look ugly to you? Huh? ”
I said and she turned her head around to look at my face

“ Yup! Really ugly ”
She said with all seriousness before facing forward

“ I know you just trying trying to get me upset ” I said

“ Nope, just saying the truth. You are really ugly ”
She said and I angrily wheeled her fast

“ Careful! Unless I will slap you! ”
She warned already getting her hand ready for a slap

“ Sorry ”
I quickly apologize wheeling her slowly

I don’t really want to receive that her hot painful slap again….

Wow
So Ji-a will be living with Lee Chun now
Can these two ever get along?

Things are becoming more interesting

Click on the link for episode 10���

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-10/
Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2020
Hide your Wives!
������

Episode 10

18+ rated contents

� Ji-a’s POV �

As Lee Chun wheeled me away out of the hospital compound to his parked beautiful vehicle just at the front my heart was beating really fast

I was scared to death even though I am pretending not to be, wearing a mask of confidence and fearless

But the truth was that I was really scared inside. I don’t know who this Lee Chun guy really is, how can I live with him?

I had agreed to stay with his friend Byung-ho who seem more of a better person than this Lee- Jerk of a guy till my legs were healed up but then Byung-ho all of a sudden changed what we had agreed upon and now I will be living with Lee Chun!

If I had a choice I won’t go with him cus I don’t like him one bit, he seems like a real pervert

I mean who kiss a total stranger? A total stranger you hospitalized because of your careless recklessness

He deserve the slap I gave to him, no one has ever kissed me and my first kiss won’t most certainly come from a big head pervert like him…

But I’m scared now. I hit him hard and now I will be going to live with him in his house. What if he_ What if he seeks for revenge??

I gently turned around to look at his face. I wanted to confirm if he has a face of a rapist. When I still had the privilege to watch TV I saw a TV program when a man tried forcing himself on a lady

The man had a strong ugly sick face…

Checking out Lee Chun’s face. Although he is quite as ugly as that man even more ugly… I guess he has an innocent face. I don’t think he looks like a rapist he is more of a pervert

But he do have.. beautiful lips and his nose is quite perfect…his eyes are also really really pretty and his hair… before I knew it was staring at his face admiringly_

“ What are you doing? ”
He asked as he caught me staring

I flinched as I didn’t know what to say

“ You trying to slap me right? ”
He said frowning and I quickly went with that

“ Yes ”
I said also frowning

“ Why?.. Ain’t I moving slowly enough? ” He asked and I thought for a while

“… I just felt like giving your ugly face a slap again. You will be receiving a lot of slaps from me while I stay at your place because whenever I look at your face my hands keep inching me to hit your ugly face ”
I said and I could see the scared look on his face

“ You know it’s a crime to hit someone, you can’t just go around hitting people because you don’t like their face. You can get arrested for that ”
He said and I scoffed

“ Coward. So you will call the cops on a pretty innocent girl like me? I see you are not only a pervert but also a big little baby ”
I said mockingly

“ Innocent girl my foot! You are more like a little money monster with iron palms… ”

“ Shush!… I will hit you if you insult me, only I get to do the insulting ”
I said

“ Why so? ”

“ Cuz I am the one on the wheelchair dummy and you responsible for that. If you want to have a right to insult me back then u will stand in front of your car while I enter inside and run you over

When I squash your legs and you get to sit on the wheelchair then you have earn the right to insult back understood ”
I said and he muttered some words under his breath looking at me like I was mad

“ What? ”

“ Nothing. Let me just get you inside the car I’m tired of listening to your voice ”
He said then wheeled me to the passager door

He pressed a remote button in his hand and the car down opened like the wings of an eagle

Wow
It was beautiful to watch, I have never seen a car door opening in this way

I was so carried away at how the car doors were opening that I didn’t pay any attention to Lee Chun until I felt his hands on my left lap and my right arm

“ Ahhh ”
I screamed and a slap quickly followed
We
“ Ahhhhh….Ouchhhh ”
He cried out holding on to his face

“ What do you think you doing! Pervert! Freak! Jerk!

Why were you touching me… You sick boy. If you dare touch me again.. I will so kill you ”
I threatened

“ You crazy… You really crazy
I only wanted to carry into the vehicle… Ouchh.. my face

You have completed ruined my face. What kind of girl are you huh? ”

“ Oh.. ”
I kinda felt bad for hitting him when he just wanted to assist me into the car

But how was I to know, I felt his soft fingers touching my skin and it made me feel kinda weird, some strange kinda feeling I have never felt before

“ Don’t expect me to say sorry… You can’t use touch a lady like that_ ”

“ you are no lady… ”
He said cutting me short

“ Shush! What did I say about insulting me? Huh?… It’s like you want another of this, it’s heated up already ”
I said waving my fingers at him

He stared at my hand in a frightful look, like he was looking at a torturing machine “ Don’t think I’m afraid of you or those your small tiny fingers… They are so small yet they sting like fire… Eshhh ”

I couldn’t help but laugh but he gave me a bad stare

“ Are you coming with or should I just leave you here cus I can do that. There is no way I am getting slapped by that hand again ”
He said

True, I just realized he can actually leave me here and his friend had gone already

“ Okay come and assist me BUT no funny movement unless I will get to use this on you again ”
I said waving my fingers still

He hesitated to place his hands on me… But then he finally did and I felt that strange feeling when his hands made contacts with my skin, my lap and back.

It felt really awkward when he lifted me up, I left really shy almost blushing but I did well to hide my face and emotions from him

“ Place me down already, stop touching me more than necessary! ”
I groaned at him and he quickly let go of me when he had placed me on the seat

He is really scared of my slaps

Good. He better be…

After dissembling the wheelchair he put it inside the boot then took his seat at the driving wheel

“ Strap in your seatbelt ”
He instructed

“ Don’t tell me what to do ”
I argued but still did what he asked

Then he sped off…

___________ ⏲️

We got to his house in no time as he drives so fast and reckless no wonder he ran me over

Big head!

But oh my! was his house beautiful!!
So so beautiful!

I have never seen anything as beautiful as this. A house made of glass!!!!!

How rich is this big head boy

� Lee Chun’s POV �

Finally! I have never been so happy to be home

I drove so fast so I can get home because I can’t stand staying close to this mad girl, even on the road she kept making threats at me waving her deadly fingers at me

Thank God my house is really big because I will be staying far away from her, I hope our paths never cross again…

Coming out of the vehicle, leaving her inside
“ Kyung-gu ”
I called out to one of the male servant, that happened to pass by the compound…

He quickly came to me

“ Take this cripple to one of the guest room_ and oh yes! Don’t forget her legs, they are inside the boot ”
I said intentionally to spite her

She blaze at me “ Who you calling a cripple! I will so kill youuuu ”

“ Whatever ”
I cooed walking away why she just kept insulting and making death threats

Mad girl…

I went straight to up to my room and quickly I checked my face in the standing mirror

One side of my cheek had red finger prints on it

“ That stupid girl!… I hate her!
She wants to ruin my beautiful face ”
I cursed before sitting down on my bed really angry…

About a few minutes my elder sister pretty friend came into the room

“ Lee Chun… I have really missed you… ”
She kept saying nonsense

I know what she wants, and I think she can be a distraction, to take my mind off how angry I am right now

I unzipped my pants and brought my d**k out

“ You know what to do ”
I said and she quickly crouched down and start sucking and stroking my d**k….

Today isn’t really one of Lee Chun’s best days � But at least Min-seo will make it up to him ��

Ji-a seems to not be able to stop herself from slapping �

Has Lee Chun finally escape from Ji-a inching fingers �

Or are things about to get even more hot for him? �

Click on the link for episode 11���

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-11/
Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
He’s a Korean S*x god �
Hide your Wives!
������

Episode 11

18+ rated

� Ji-a’s POV �

Did that big head just call me cripple Did he just implied that my legs are the wheelchair? �

I’m so mad right now! I feel like strangling that pervert throat. I feel like plunking those big eyes of his out

He should thank his stars I’m not able to walk unless I would have hit that wheelchair he called my leg on his ugly face

“ Pervert!… Ugly chicken… Come back here and face me coward… Stop running away, you can run but you can’t hide cuz I will catch you and when I do I will so break all your teeth… ”
I kept cursing and yelling at him but he didn’t turn back he just walked away…

“ I am sorry Madam but can I assist you to your legs ”
His male servant who looks like my age mate said still referring to the wheelchair as my leg and I felt like punching him right in his sacks

“ Stop calling that thing my legs! ”
I yelled and I almost cried

Why will he be calling a wheelchair my legs. Don’t they know how hurt that is making me feel

“ I am sorry Madam, it was a mistake ”
He quickly apologized and I forgave him

I really don’t get mad easily, and if I do I quickly forgive because I love making friends and since he apologized I forgave him BUT I will never forgive that big head jerk Lee Chun. Never!…

Assisting me to the wheelchair

“ Madam are you sitting down comfortably? ”
The male servant asked

“ Yes, what’s your name? ”
I asked

“ Kyung-gu ”
He replied smiling

“ Kyung-gu, nice name. My name is Ji-a, don’t call me Madam again, please call me Ji-a and I will call you by your name Kyung-gu

No one calls me madam and it feels so strange, I don’t like it. Please call me Ji-a. Okay ”

I said and he nodded

“ Ji-a ”
He said smiling then started wheeling me away

While I admire the beautiful building and surroundings

“ Oshhhh… So beautiful. How can a jerk live in this kind of beautiful house. Life isn’t really fair ”
I said loud enough for Kyung-gu to hear he chuckled

“ This isn’t Master Lee Chun’s house, the house belongs to his father Master Lee Hung. Lee Chun lives here with his parents and siblings, two sisters. Lee Chun’s father is very wealthy and powerful the wealthiest man in South Korea ”
He says

“ Ohhh… His parents are very rich I see, no wonder he is just a annoying spoilt brat ”
I said

Suddenly a feeling started creeping into my mind. I won’t just be living with Lee Chun alone but his entire family… What if all of them behave exactly like Lee Chun huh? What will I do?

I’m starting to get scared again

“ Kyung-gu ”
I called out his name

“ Yes madam_ sorry Ji-a ”
He quickly corrected himself

I smiled “ How are Lee Chun’s parents and sisters?.. Are they nice? Are they good people? ”
I asked and his facial expressions wasn’t that so reassuring

“ Well they pay my bills on time, I don’t expect them to be nice to me, I’m just a servant boy and they are very rich and powerful people

But you are their guest so they should be nice to you ”
He said then smiled afterwards

More like an unwanted guest…

He wheeled me into the building and inside was really beautiful even though I had already seen some parts of the inside while outside since the building was made of transparent glass..

My eyes rover around admiring the whole place when I heard a female voice

“ Who is she? ”

I shift my focus to where the voice came, that’s when I saw a beautiful lady seated on one of the couch

I didn’t even notice her at first as I entered I was carried away by the beauty of the place

She stood up from where she sat and walked to my direction “ Who is she? ”
She asked her male servant Kyung-gu while staring at me

“ Madam Kia, she is Ji-a. Master Lee Chun instructed me to take her to one of the guest room ”
Kyung-gu replied and she stared at me intensely, her eyes running all over me making me very nervous

Kia? She most be Lee Chun’s sister, she looks really pretty

“ I never knew my brother had any crippled friends ”
She said

What’s wrong with this people! Why do they keep referring to me as cripple

I have officially hate that word cripple

“ I am not a cripple, neither am I friends with your brother ”
I spoke out

“ Really? Then who and what are you? ” She asked and I really didn’t know how to answer that question at first

What does she mean by what I am? Ain’t I a person??

“ I.. I am the girl your brother ran over with his vehicle, my name is Ji-a ”
I said and she looked confused

“ Lee Chun ran you over? ” She then raised her head to face Kyung-gu

“ Is she telling the truth? When did this happen? ”

“ She most be saying the truth, because Master Lee Chun drove her here himself. Sorry I don’t know when the incident took place ”

“ I see ” she said then drifted her eyes down to me

“ But I don’t get it, what are you doing here? I get my brother ran you over but why did you follow him all the way to our house since you ain’t his friend? Are you here to demand for money? Tell me ”
She said and it was more like an interrogation than a chit chat

I wasn’t really comfortable with her questions. What does she take me for?

Does she think I intentionally got injured so I can come live with them in their big house or beg money from them?

I don’t think I like this girl

I wanted to blast her straight away, I might be poor but I am no thief but then I started hearing a strange, loud female screams

“ Ahhhhh…. Ohhhhh…. Ouchhhhhh….. Oh yeahhhhh.. Oh yeahhhhh… Oh pleasessss… Pleasesssss ”

“ What’s that?… I think someone is crying for help ”
I said really concerned but then Kia chuckled

“ That’s no cry for help, that’s my brother doing what he does best ”
She replied with a proud face

“ Huh… Your brother is beating up a girl? I always know that your brother is a good for nothing… Ohhh I will so deal with him ”
I said already thinking how to punish Lee Chun for beating up a girl

“ Where did Lee Chun pick her up from again? She is really silly and daft ”
Kia said talking to Kyung-gu

“ Huh?… Silly? Daft? ”
I know what silly means but I don’t really know what daft means but I know it’s not something good

This Lee Chun sister really has a sharp mouth

“ Your pervert brother is busy beating probably killing an innocent girl and you calling me silly and Da..ft? Huh
Won’t you go stop him? ”

“ No one is killing anyone. Lee Chun is busy f**king the girl good. Can’t you hear her screams of pleasure? Or can’t you differentiate between a cry or help and that of pleasure? ”
She said staring at me like I am one strange thing

“ Huh

What did I just heard, ‘ F**king’ ‘ ‘Pleasure’

He is having… s*x with a girl

“ Ahhhhhhhhhhh ”
I screamed out really irritated inserting one finger each in my ear holes to block the irritating sounds I was hearing

“ What’s wrong with you? Why are you screaming? ”
Kia asked looking confused

“ Gross!
Gross!… Gross! ….Gross!… ”
I just kept reciting but I was still hearing that disgusting screams

That guy is a real pervert!
Gosh I hate him!!!

����
Oh my

This is something else. Ji-a seems to hate everything Lee Chun does

The S*x god can’t even have s*x in his house without irritating Ji-a

Kia and Ji-a don’t seem to be getting along quite well

How will Ji-a cope is this house with Lee Chun’s family and the Lee Chun’s sexcapade?

Find out with the subsequent episode

Click on the link for episode 12���

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-12/

Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hide your Wives!
������

Episode 12

18+ rated contents

_______________⏰
An hour in the past

� Lee Chun’s POV �

“ Ahh ”
I groaned in pleasure as Mia’s friend sucked on my d**k rapidly

It feels so good, but I was still feeling angry about what that stupid and annoying poor girl did to me

She had ruin my day and it would take more than my d**k being sucked to make me forget what a horrible day today had been

“ Stop ”
I said pushing her head away slightly

“ Was I doing it wrong? ”
She asked with an innocent face

“ No.. you did nothing wrong
I want you to UnCloth ”
I said and she smiled silly

“ Alright
I’m on it ”
She said then stood up from her crouched position

She was wearing a short red gown

Unzipping the gown from the back she removed the dress from one shoulder then the other revealing her big pointy breasts

I have seen it before so I wasn’t that much impressed

Soon after the gown fell off her body and she was standing stark naked

Her pink V shape p*ssy all creamy and dripping already. I licked my lips at the sight of it

Now this is a wonderful sight!

“ Play with yourself ”
I instructed

“ Huh? ”
She acted naive

“ I said play with yourself. Touch yourself I want to watch ”
I clarified myself even though I knew she understood what I meant at first

She stared at me for some seconds before she started slowly and gently romancing her two big br**sts

She was squeezing and and rolling her ni**les with her fingers…

“ Ahh ”
She moaned slightly to her own touch

“ The p**sy
I want you to play with your p**sy ”

“ You want me to fing*r myself? ”
She asked eyes wide open

“ Yes, do it ”
I ordered and she stared at me like I had asked of something terrible but her eyes was full of lust

Slowly she moved her left hand down from her br**sts to her tummy… Before she gets to her p**sy

Rubbing the entrance of her her honey pot. I watched as she used one of her fingers to move round her clit*ris, she was playing with that part more while her other hand wss still busy squeezing both of her b**bs

“ Ahh.. Ahh… Ahhh…. ”
She was moaning biting her lower lips down

I relaxed myself properly on the bed, arms spread out wind while my back resting slightly on the matrass with my head position high enough to see the beautiful life film going on

I was truly enjoying what I was watching, my d**k getting all excited as it started growing bigger and bigger …

One of her fingers were now inserted deep into her tight creamy p**sy, going in and out in a slow pace

“ Ah.. Ah.. Ah.. ”
She kept moaning

“ Faster!.. Faster! ”
I ordered and she did as I asked fingering herself even more faster

And as her moaning increased I was f**kíñg turned on like crazy

I jumped up from the bed and rushed her.

Pinning her to the glass wall I quickly lifted her left leg up and directed my already hard d**k into her honey pot

And started banging her hard, I really didn’t care if anyone can see us from where we were. I just wanted to f**k her as hard and roughly as I could so as to make up for the bad day

“ Ahhhhhh ”
She moaned out loudly as I started thrusting in and out with much vigor while squeezing one of her b**bs roughly…

_______________ ⏲️
Present time

� Ji-a’s POV �

Kyung-gu wheeled me into a door… And my mouth went wide open at the sight of the room

It is big and beautiful, the whole interior is made out of white fabrics and a little mixture of black.

The wall is completely painted white, not all part of the building is made up of glass apparently because the wall looks like a solid brick wall

I could see three other doors inside the room I don’t know were they lead to..

Oh my!
Look at the size of that bed… It’s so huge and big.. it can easily contain six people..

“ So this will be your room from now on, if you ever need anything. A meal or a clean sheet just pick up the phone close to the bed and make your request, anything you want you will be brought up to you….I will be taking my leave now_ ”

“ This place is only for me? ”
I asked with my eyes wide open

He smiled “ Yes the room belongs to only and you alone
Have a good day ”
He said then turned to leave

“ Kyung-gu ”
I called his name and he stood and turned around

“ Is there anything else? ”

He asked and I felt shy to say what I want. The thing is that I needed to use the toilet

I want to pee so bad but I don’t know which door leads to the bathroom as it all looked really confusing

“ What else do you need Ji-a? ”
He asked again very politely

“ Where is the bathroom… I need to pee ”
I said squeezing my face, feeling really shy,

He chuckled a little

“ The door over there ”
He said pointing to the door at the extreme end of the right wall

“ Okay… Thanks ”

“ This other door leads to the wardrobe while the other door leads to the fitness room. If you are into fitness and exercise ”
He said flashing me a smile and I just nodded silly

I really need to go… like right now!

I wheeled myself as fast as I could to the door leading to the bathroom

“ Do you need my assistance? ”
He asked

“ Noooo ” I yelled… “ sorry No. Thank you I will manage by myself ”

“ Alright, take care ”
He said leaving the room and I quickly opened the door….

The bathroom is also very large and beautiful but I didn’t have time to admire it that much before I wet myself

I just helped myself to the toilet seat and let it all out. I didn’t even close the door behind me

“ Ahhh ”
I heaved a sigh of relief as it flowed out…

Now I have time to admire the whole place

” Wow ”
The word flew out of my mouth

The bathroom looks like a work of art, golden bathtub, a beautiful complex shower stand, stationed some distance apart from the bathtub

I never knew a bathroom could be this big and beautiful. I always thought toilet and bathroom are places where someone will just hurriedly in and out but one can stay here the whole day one can even eat in here

It’s so beautiful and spacious

This whole place looks like a whole new world, totally different from mine…

But all this while, for the pass hour or so I was still hearing that irritating screams and cry that I had almost gotten use to the sound

It’s even when the noise started fading away I remembered how irritated I was about it… Then it finally stopped

“ D*ckhead ”

But I couldn’t help but wonder
did the girl really enjoying what he is didto her?… Like did she really enjoyed the s*x?

Because I really can’t understand why she will be screaming like someone who is being stabbed

Is that what s*x is all about?

It’s really frightening. And why is it I’m only hearing the girl screams why isn’t that big head boy also screaming?

If really she is screaming like a pregnant donkey because she is enjoying it so much why isn’t Lee Chun screaming too out of enjoyment? Isn’t he enjoying it also

To be honest her cry and screams were sounding like she was dying to me. Like someone being filled

I don’t think I will ever have s*x… I don’t want to be screaming like someone who has a hot iron stuck into their a** hole

Oh Ji-a
I think she is scared of s*x�

But I really don’t blame her cus even me don’t understand why ladies scream so loudly during s*x �

Click on the link for episode 13��

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-13/

Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hide your Wives!
������

Episode 13

18+ rated contents

Time: Early hours of the Night �

� Lee Chun’s POV �

After having a great hard s*x with Mia’s pretty friend I chased her out of my room like she had leprosy before dozing off

������ �

“ Arhgg ”
I yawed stretching out my arms and legs in my king size bed before opening my eyes

I glanced over at the transparent glass wall and saw it has gotten quite dark outside, the sun had disappeared and the beautiful moon has taken it’s place up in the sky

And little beautiful glittering stars surround it. I am not the one to admire nature but I most say the night looks really beautiful tonight…

Getting down from the bed, I picked up my top that was lying on the bed and wore it. I picked up my phone also and I walked to the door_

But I stopped to stare at my beautiful self in the standing mirror for some lengthy seconds… Then I left the room heading to one of the many sitting rooms feeling happy on how handsome I am…

Outside my room, I had my head buried in my phone as I walked through the passage way

I was busy going through my social media accounts.

My Instagram followers had just clocked 100 million followers and I just opened the account just 6 months ago. One of my recent picture just gotten more than 10 million likes already in the space of 1 day

‘ Watch out Ronaldo, I will be breaking your record sooner than you think. Very soon I will be the most followed human on Earth

I said inwardly with a cheeky smile_ but just then I collided with a moving object

“ Sorry Master Lee ”
An annoying voice quickly apologized

I raised my head up in a bad stare, glaring angrily and irritated by the stupid young female servant, while she was just busy apologizing and looking really scared to death

She had collided with me with the food trolley she was pushing

“ Are you blind or something? Do you want to injure me! ”
I shout at her

“ I am sorry… I’m so sorry Master Lee… ”
She apologized bowing her head down severally like a agama lizard

I really didn’t have time for her unless I wouldn’t have let her off easily

My eyes drifted from her annoying face to the large tray on the flat table trolley that contained three covered up steal bowl with its covers. One medium size and two smaller bowls

The medium size at the middle and the two smaller ones at each sides of the medium size bowl

A fanciful small glass plate was placed on one side of the tray with two chopping sticks lined together close to it

A transplant big jug, half filled with water was also on the tray, two glass cups by it side and a orange juice container was laying flat on it’s belly

All the items in the tray were arranged orderly…

I know all the female servants have c crush on me and this particular maid is quite pretty but not pretty enough to get my attention and even at that. I don’t fancy maids and poor girls

“ Where are you taking this to? ”
I asked with my eyes still staring at the covered bowl

“ I am taking food to the guest ”
She quickly replied

“ which of the guest? ”
I asked

“ The one who came with you earlier today, guest room 5. She haven’t had anything to ear since she arrived neither as send for anything to be brought to her

It is Kyung-gu that asked me to prepare this for her and go give her ”
She replied staring down at my feet

“ Oh I see ” I exclaimed softly

So this meal belongs to the little cripple monkey girl, not that she resembles a monkey – she is quite pretty, really pretty infact but she behaves just like a monkey a wild one at that

“ Open it up. All of it ”
I ordered and she did revealing the contains of the bowl

The medium size bowl contained. Samgyeopsal ( flat slices of grilled pork belly, garnished with lettuces leaves, garlic and chilli paste )

One of the smaller bowl contained Korean Ox bone soup ( simmered soft Ox bones with flesh. Mostly served alongside Seolleongtang )

And of course the last bowl contained Seolleongtang ( few light noodles, slice of beef and green onions )

These are all quite tasty dishes and as I stared at the food a devilishly idea came into my mind, a sort of pay back

I’m thinking of poisoning the food, well not a poison that will kill her, I’m no murderer but I’m thinking of a poison that would make her have running stomach

Yes that would teach her a good lesson…

I was loving my idea but then I thought, what if by poisoning her I now worsen the situation of her leg then she will have to stay longer in the house course I know she would surely want to run to the toilet like her life depends on it even if her legs are damage with the type of running stomach I’m planning to give her.

I am starting to think poisoning her food isn’t such a good idea. But what else can I do to her to teach her a lesson, something that will make her suffer??

Think… Think… Think

I smiled as what I think is a great idea came to my head

“ Come with me to the kitchen ”
I said to the female servant walking ahead of her and she started following me at my back

But I stopped when I noticed she had left the trolley containing Ji-a’s meal

Frowning “ Bring that with you dummy! ”
I said swearing

“ Sorry Master Lee ”
She apologized and quickly run to the trolley wheeling it along….

We got to the kitchen and it was time to put my ideas in place

“ I want you to add more pork into the bowl, infact change the bowl into a much bigger size and fill it up with pork meat

Also grill a full chicken, add more noodles. Don’t forget the beefs….. ”
I just kept giving orders and she did as I asked

________ ⏲️
30 minutes later, everything was set

The tray was now completely filled with lots of different dishes as if a banquet was being held

“ Now I want you to take this to her, serve it to her. And listen carefully to what I’m about to say now

You most tell her she will have to finish every single dish on this tray you understand. It’s a most she finish everything. Tell her it’s a house transition she most do ”
I said but the maid was just looking at me really confused

“ B..But there is no way she can finish all this, no one can finish this I doubt if even three grown men can eat this much ”
She said and she was really annoying me

“ Did I ask for your opinion. Just do as I asked ”
I barked and she flinched

“ Sorry Master Lee… I am on my way ”
She said then started wheeling the trolley out of the kitchen..

Cripple monkey girl would surely have indigestion for sure. I smiled devilishly as I followed the female servant….

I stood by the door away from eyes view when the maid went into Ji-a’s room with the large tray of food

They talked for a while and she passed the message to her that she had to finish everything on the tray before she came out

“ I did what you asked of me Master Lee ”
She said smiling like she wants some kind of reward for that

“ Okay, then off you go
Go, go, go ”
I said in a low tone gesturing for her to get out of my sight which she did with a sad face

I didn’t want that monkey cripple girl Ji-a to know I was hiding by the door, cus I want to peep at her while she eats. I want to see her suffer

I am sure the sweet food will soon turn to a real punishment. She most be crying inside thinking how she would finish all those dishes…

The door was open slightly and from there I watched her where she was seated on the bed and the tray of food by her side..

But I was kinda surprised when I saw she had a happy look on her face, she was even excited

She started rushing all the food at once especially the meats. chicken, pork, beef and ox ribs

Licking the paste off her lips while making a seductive exclaim that sounded more like moans to me

“ Ahhh… So sweet… Ochhh… Yummy… Oh yeah ”

It was really shocking to me as how she was devouring the whole dish like they were air and the sounds she was making plus the way she was licking her lips were making me feel both hungry and Hot at the same time

“ What kind of girl is this ”
I muttered

I did this to punish her but it’s clear she is enjoying herself instead. I am the one punishment myself here by watching her eat cus I don’t understand what I am feeling really. I feel so weird

“ oh yeah… Sweet ”
She exclaimed with her mouth full of chicken fresh

After swallowing she licked her lips again in a seductive manner and it was like torture for me watching

I couldn’t continue watching again so…. I opened the door wide

“ What do you think you doing huh?
Stop licking your lips right now… And what’s that annoying sounds you making with your mouth! ”
I yelled at her and she just stared at me looking confused

Oh my!
Did Lee Chun just got turned on by the way Ji-a eat? ��

I think I love the type of punishment Lee Chun gave to Ji-a

Click on the link for episode 14���

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-14/

Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Hide your Wives!
������

Episode 14

18+ rated contents

Written by ✍️ Author Wizkiss

Time: Early hours of the Night �

� Ji-a’s POV �

After using the bathroom and hours of admiring my beautiful new room my tummy started speaking to me as usual

“ Ouchhh ”
I am really hungry

I then remembered that Kyung-gu said if I needed anything I should pick up that phone and make my request

so I wheeled myself to the landline phone placed on top of small beautiful drawer close to the bed, I planned to do just that

As I wanted to make the call I started feeling really shy and embarrassed. I might be poor but I have never had to beg for my food

I have always worked for my meal, I really don’t like begging and this feels like begging

My fingers were already on the phone but then I let go and lay on the bed, however my stupid stomach didn’t let me rest

It kept making noises and inflicting me pains reminding me I needed to eat but I ignored it like I often do….

3 more hours passed and at this point I was freaking hungry, I could really swallow a whale and that was when a beautiful girl entered into my room carrying what I will call heaven with her

I have never seen so many foods in my life before and when she told me I had to finish everything I was jumping inside with great joy but didn’t show it much on the outside because it seems she was pitying me over the food. I didn’t know why though

But woth the way she looked at me, something didn’t feel quite right but I wasn’t too bothered about that as i couldn’t wait for her to leave the room so that I pounce on the mountain of food and do justice to it

Once she left the room I couldn’t hide my happiness and joy, I started eating and chewing like a mad girl

I was eating loudly but I didn’t care, I was alone anyways so let me eat like a king, better still let me eat the way a begger would eat a king’s food…

But just then someone barged into the room and I was totally embarrassed only to find out it was that big head boy Lee Chun

He came in and started spitting a whole lot of nonsense. I don’t really understand what he was saying really. But I know he was just looking for what will make me angry

“… Stop doing that okay… stop making those sounds you making and will you please stop licking your lips ”
He said as I was still licking the juicy paste off my mouth

“ What’s your problem huh? ”
I asked because I am really confused. I don’t know what he wants

“ You!
You are my problem… How can a normal human being finish that amount of food? Are you some kind of magician? Was that a magic trick? Tell me where did all the food go to? ”
He said and I glanced over at my tummy, his eyes followed mine

“ No, that’s not possible, all those food can’t enter into that tiny tummy. There most be some kind of hole in your stomach were the food you eat magically disappear into a basket elsewhere ”
He said and he was sounding really serious

“ You are sick.. Can you leave now let me continue eating my food in peace ”
I said as there was still some food in. The tray. Some slices of pork meats, beef and chicken laps and I want to eat them all

“ What food huh?
This wasn’t supposed to be a meal but a punishment, you ought to be rolling on your bed, hands on your tummy crying of indigestion by now you weren’t supposed to enjoy this ”
He said frowning at me

I now get why the made was looking me with just pity, Lee Chun has brought so many food as a punishment
What a fool!

“ Essssh…. You are losing it big head. I was the one involved in an accident but it seems you were the one that hurt your head because you are sounding really dump or perhaps you have always been dump

A big head dummy. Tell me when has sweet food turned into punishment. Please give me such punishment such as this please ”
I said making a mocking laughter before I took one chicken lap and started eating

“ Ooohm… Yummy…. So sweet ”
I said licking my lips and I saw him swallow his saliva

“ Stop doing that ”
He complained

“ No ”
I said taking another bite, licking my lips even more while making pleasurable sounds too

“ I said stop ”
He yelled

“ I said Noooo ”
I yelled back then resumed chewing on the chicken lap amid licking of lips and pleasurable sounds

“ Why won’t you stop doing that! I said stop it! ”
He yelled looking really frustrated that I started thinking maybe he had some kind of allergic reaction to the sounds I was making with my mouth

“ Why? ”
I asked wanting to know

“ Cuz… It’s so loud. It’s disturbing me and the peace of the whole house. And you should stop licking you lips because… because it’s irritating and disgusting ”
He said and I rolled my eyes when I knew he had no tangible reason. He is just being annoying

“ You seriously speaking of disturbing huh? When you were making your girlfriend scream so loudly that I wished I wss deaf. You are the disgusting one here and I will keep on making my sounds and licking my lips ”
I said and started making pleasurable sounds even more than before licking my lips with my full tongue

“ hmmm… Yeahhhh… So sweet.. ”
But then I noticed he was just staring intensely at my lips

I began wondering why he was looking at my lips like that, hope he doesn’t want to try and kiss me again like he did in the hospital

He dare not try that cus if he does I will put this spicy sauce into both of his eyes

“ Heyyyyyy
What you looking at huh? Leave now. Go! Go! ”
I said pointing to the door

“ Huh? Are you forgetting this is my house. This whole place belongs to me including that bed you are sitting on now cripple monkey ”
He said and I hissed

“ Who you calling cripple monkey? Huh? Have you forgotten so soon about this my magic fingers, they have started inching me again ”

I said flexing my ten fingers at his face and he quickly placed his left hand on his left cheek as memories of how painful my slap was hit him

Frowinig “ You think you so tough right? You think because your palms are as hard as an iron and your stomach is an endless pit I will be scared of you huh? Then you don’t know me at all ”
He said then started walking towards the bed

“ Heyyyy… What are you doing
Stay back. I’m warning you ”
I yelled but he ignored my threats and kept coming close that I became scared

I swallowed

He placed one knee on the bed and then the other. He had climbed the bed and my heart was racing fast wondering what he wanted to do to me

“ Heyyyy don’t come close, I’m warning you. This time I will use two hands on you ”
I warned as a last resort for him to back off but that didn’t scare him as he kept crawling on the bed, coming more closer…I started shifting back…

Immediately I started thinking about how loud his girlfriend was screaming earlier on. My own cry will be louder than hers but no one will come to my rescue since they are used to the sound of girls screaming. Weird people

He had come very close to me… But then I didn’t know he had other plans different from what I was thinking

He quickly took as many chicken laps and porn slice his hands could carry and jumped out of the bed

“ Heyyyyy you rascal!… bring back my food! ”
I yelled angrily but relived at the same time

Thank God he wasn’t after my body

He started laughing mockingly while eating my meats

“ Yummy yum, it’s really sweet… Yummy… Hmm.. yummy ”
He kept mimicking my sounds and it was super annoying

I picked up one full chicken lap and throw it at him….

“ Ahhhhhh ”
He screamed out as it hit his forehead

“ Out! ”
I yelled at him and he immediately ran out of the room….

_____________ ⏲️

Next day ☀️

☺️ Byung-ho’s POV �

“ Good morning Mrs Wung ”
I greeted one of Lee Chun’s servant bowing down as I made my way into the sitting room

She is an elderly lady, about same age with my mother if not older and my mom has always thought me to respect my elders no matter their background

“ Byung-ho ”
She called out happily “ Are you here to see your friend Lee Chun? ”
She asked

“ No actually. I’m here to see Ji-a, have you seen her? ”
I asked politely

“ Ji-a? Who is Ji-a ”
she asked looking lost

I don’t blame her really, the house is too large she might have not seen her plus most of the servants here run shift so maybe she wasn’t here yesterday

“ Don’t worry Mrs Wung I will ask someone else ”
I said and just then I saw Lee Chun’s elder sister Mia coming down the stairs

“ Good morning Sister Mia ”
I greeted bowing my head

“ Good morning Byung-ho ”
She greeted back smiling bowing her head slightly too….

“ Please I’m here to see Ji-a ”
I said again and she also had a confused look

“ Ji-a?.. who is she? ”

I was about explaining when I saw a male servant wheeling Ji-a from one of the passage way into the sitting room

“ Byung-ho! ”
She called out my name happily

“ Ji-a ”
I called out her name with a smile walking to meet her….

“ Who is this beautiful young lady, you look so pretty… But what happened to you? What happened to your legs? ”
Mia asked

“ Lee Chun ”
Ji-a replied with a sad face and before she could explain further Mia had misinterpreted her and had already come to a conclusion of her own

“ What!!! You mean my brother did this you. He had s*x with you until he damage your legs!!!…”

We tried to explain but she didn’t want to hear any explanation whatsoever she just kept screaming Lee Chun’s name

“ Lee Chun! Lee Chun!… I will so kill him today… Lee Chun!!!….”

“ What? Why are you screaming my name so loud this early morning huh? ”
Lee Chun said coming into the scene….

Oh no
Lee Chun is about to get some.. Complete it

Mia seem to to be a lot nicer to Ji-a than her younger sister Kia was

Can these two be good friends?

Click on the link for episode 15���

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-15/

Re: He's A Korean Sex God Episode 1 by Clustergist: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Hide your Wives!
������

Episode 15

18+ rated contents

� Ji-a’s POV �

I slept like a baby last night and when I finally woke up Kyung-gu the male servant came to take me out for a stroll inside the house and compound, well like a form of exercise I guess

Making our way back into the building from the back door Kyung-gu wheeled me into the big sitting room downstairs, that’s when I saw Byung-ho, Lee Chun’s friend from the hospital

I was really happy to see him and their was a lady in the room also, she looks a lot like Lee Chun’s sister Kia, really pretty. I’m guessing she is Lee second sister Mia

She spoke kindly to me unlike her younger sister but then she exploded as soon as I mentioned her brother name Lee Chun’s. When she asked how I was in this condition

She just came to a weird conclusion that I was sitting in the wheelchair because Lee Chun had s*x with me so hard or something

Is that even possible

I have never seen a thing like this before, she just kept shouting and screaming Lee Chun’s name until Lee Chun came out from his room

“ What? Why are you screaming my name so loud this early morning huh? ”
Lee Chun said and it was clear he is only just waking up as he still has that sleepy face and he was only wearing a robe… He looks quite handsome. Dumb head!

“ Come down this instance! ”
Mia shouted but she didn’t even give him the opportunity to come down himself as she quickly ran up the stairs to meet him

“ What is wrong with you huh? Why_ ”
Lee Chun was still yet speaking when his sister gave him a hot slap

“ Ahhhhhhh ”
He screamed out quickly holding the slapped cheek

But Mia wasn’t done with him just yet, she kicked him hard repeatedly on his left leg with her high heels shoe

“ Ahhhh…. Ouch… Ouch… Ouch… ”
Lee Chun screamed hopping up on one leg

Then Mia grabbed hold of his right ear and dragged him down the stairs

“ Ahh… Ohhh… Ochhh…Ochhh ”
Lee Chun kept crying like a little baby girl

I wanted to say something but this was just really hilarious to watch plus he deserves some punishment not only for hitting me with his car but also stealing my precious meats yesterday night. So I just sat back and watched some classic entertainment….

“ What did I do huh? Let me go! ”
Lee Chun cried out

“ This!
This is what you did ”
She said pointing to me

And Lee Chun frown right away “ I just knew it most have something to do with this cripple monkey. I wil_ ”
He hadn’t finished speaking when Mia slapped the back of head hard that the sound echoed

“ Ahhhhhh…. Stop hitting me okay! ”

“ Shushhhhh… How could you do this to a young poor girl ”
She asked still looking really agitated

“ It was a mistake okay… I didn’t mean for this to happen okay! ”
Lee Chun said whilst still robbing the back of his head

“ So you hit her with your worthless thing until she ended up needing a wheelchair?”
She said fuming and Lee Chun misinterpreted what she meant by thing

He thought she was referring to his car not knowing she was referring to his d**k as the worthless thing…

“ My thing isn’t worthless okay, and besides I only hit her once, just once ”
He said and Mia grow even more mad

“ You liar! How can you hit her just once and she ended up in a wheelchair, you most have been drilling her all night and demanding unthinkable styles ”
She said and he looked really confused

“ Huh… drill? All night??…?? ”
Lee Chun finally realized his sister was saying totally different thing from him

but before he could say anything to clarify matters Mia had jumped on him and started beating him up

“ I have told Dad and Mom that you will kill a girl some day but they won’t listen to me now see what your over sexual activities has resulted to, you d**khead… Dummy… nincompoop ”
She kept saying amid slaps and kicks

“ Ouch.. Ahhhh… Ohhhh…. ”
Lee Chun kept crying and it seems he was dancing some kind of funny dance step as he kept changing his hands movement

Touching his head, arms, back, legs, and stomach. All places Mia was hitting him at

I kept laughing silently but then I decided that Lee Chun has suffered enough at least for this morning

“ Sister stop!!! ”
I screamed on top of my lungs that it felt like the glass house would collapse

Mia stopped inflicting pain on her brother and turned to look at me and I wheeled myself slowly to them

“ I can’t have s*x with this big head dummy. I and your brother never had s*x. That can’t happen cus I find him really disgusting rather your brother here was driving recklessly and he ran me over ”
I said

“ Oh… Is that what happened? ”
Mia asked looking silly and I nodded

“ You see! You see!… You have been hitting me for nothing… Ohhhh my back hurts so bad…my head… Ouchh… ”
Lee Chun kept whining

“ Oh shut up… You still deserve all the beating you got… Why where you driving recklessly huh? What if she had died?.. Just go away before I decide to beat you up again ”
She said and

“ Heyyyy….You just thank you stars that you are my elder sister unless I would have_ ”

“ You would have what? ”
Mia said cutting him short and walking close to him

“ Nothing ”
Lee Chun quickly stated

“ Good, very good cus I have every right to beat some sense into your brain. Don’t think because you are a boy or taller than me means I won’t whoop your a$$. Cus I will continue whooping your a$$ that will never change even when you are a 100 years old and using a walking stick ”

She said and Lee Chun muttered some words angrily before looking at me with a mean stare like I was the one who had been beating him up since

I just chuckled and wheeled myself closer to his older sister Mia. He can’t touch me if I stay close to her

“ I have to get out of here, this house!
Byung-ho let’s get going. Come let’s go ”
Lee Chun said walking to the door

“ B..but you haven’t even showered yet and you ain’t putting on proper clothes ”
Byung-ho pointed out

Lee Chun glanced at himself but he still didn’t change his mind “ Just come with. I will shower and change in your place. Better still let’s go to a massage parlor. One don’t need to be dressed properly to get a message. I think I really do need a massage after the serious beating I just received plus I can’t stand these annoying people ”
He said glancing at me and Mia with bad eyes

“ Okay…. Goodbye sister Mia ”
Byung-ho said bowing his head “ Goodbye Ji-a ”
He said smiling warmly

“ Goodbye Byung-ho… Please do come back another time ”
I said and he nodded before leaving with his friend….

_____________ ⏲️

� Lee Chun’s POV �

I lay alone, naked on the massage bed, face down and tummy flat with just a white clean towel covering my loins

Byung-ho was in a separate room from mine as we both booked a private message session..

“ Good morning Mr Lee ”
I heard a sweet voice say

I raised my head up to find that a pretty young lady has just entered into the room wearing only a seductive red robe

I smiled then rested my head back

“ How are you feeling today Mr Lee? ”
She asked placing one of her hands gently on my back

“ All my body hurts bad ”
I said

“ Oh my!
Then I guess hands and fingers won’t take this pain away ”
She said and just then I saw her robe dropped to the floor…

Afterwards I felt two soft substance with pointing mouth touching my back… In case you are still guessing what it was

It’s b**bs and nipp**

She kept using her b**bs to massage my back…

“ How are you feeling now Mr Lee? ”
She asked

“ I think I’m feeling a little better ”
I said enjoying the feeling of her b**bs

“ Tell me how this makes you feel ”
She said then she moved one of her hands into the towel… straight to my d**k and started stroking it

“ it feels great ”
I groaned out smiling….

Oh poor Lee Chun

After such beating he received from his elder sister Mia I personally feel he deserves a massage �

Don’t you? ���

Who is ready for some massage s*x therapy? ��� ���

Click on the link for episode 16��

https://clustergist.com/hes-a-korean-s3x-god-episode-16/

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Wins £30,000 Prize For Her Book, Half Of A Yellow Sun / Misconceptions - A (Not So) Short Story / Translate From English To Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 353
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.