Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device (31551 Views)

Tecno Pova 4 Or Redmi 10c / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo / New Device Release: Gionee P8M Specs And Price[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by SEGLIZ: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
where are the transsion bombers?
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Anasko(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
my colleague bought it 80k today
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Jidibia(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
hashtagged:
Techno is basically trash, it's better to put your money in a better brand.

Imagine a techno phone of 4gig ram cannot multitask like my Samsung of 2gig ram, it keeps lagging and crashing when I play a game of 150mb. Even an itel phone of 1gig ram could play the game fine.

If you want to waste money spend it on an itel or Tecno phone
Not the G80 series.
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by HARDLABOR: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
HOW IS THE PHONE?
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by edoairways: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Youngzedd:
Tecno and hype.

Doing to us what exactly what APC did to Nigerians before 2015 general election.

Yet they still sell more

1 Like

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by saxby(f): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amazing power device this is
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by masciv: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
edoairways:

Yet they still sell more

Based on what statistics? undecided

1 Like

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Pofgrace(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:

You want nairaland to sanction the OP?.

Well From what I am hearing, it's most likely to be going for #77, 000. if not more.
can't even better my Nokia 4.2 they're only selling battery here
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Bennysam: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
One thing I’m sure is that this nonsense is bomb
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by BigBizzy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
There's nothing new here...las las the phone na trash
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Palmerbarry: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
chariisGRACE:
OP you dey confuse me o. I saw 1080p on GSMarena and here you are writing 720p...
Which way na? Abi Tecno build special one for Indians?
It's camera can record video in 1080p, but it's display is 720p(HD+)
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by ItrendNaija(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Two things I like about this Phone.
1- The LPDDR4X RAM
2- The MediaTek G80 soc
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Youngzedd(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
edoairways:

Yet they still sell more

Sell fire.

Xiaomi is taking over.
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by MartinsD12(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
theFilmtric:
How much?
Its nice
But did they curse for Transsion with 720p??
And the way you pictured it
One would think its divine

theFilmtricsay
Phones with 720p will help improve battery life, the larger the screen the more it will consume battery and data too example is redmi 9 the battery doesn't last like that of redmi 9c because of the screen resolution

1 Like

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by theFilmtric: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Youngzedd:

Sell fire.

Xiaomi is taking over.
In your dreams

theFilmtricsay

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by masciv: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
MartinsD12:

Phones with 720p will help improve battery life, the larger the screen the more it will consume battery and data too example is redmi 9 the battery doesn't last like that of redmi 9c because of the screen resolution

Backward mentality. If 720p would help improve battery life, What's the point of producing high quality displays. And why would they put in a 6000mah battery?

Illogical comment.

Also, you think the 9 battery doesn't last as long as the 9c? On what basis?

Another illogical comment.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by MartinsD12(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anasko:
my colleague bought it 80k today
For where is it the 6gb ram and 128gb rom version?
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by walozanga(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
kenelimpopo:
I don't really get these people oo
Most of them complaining na robber band them use tie their poor phones ooo
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by MartinsD12(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
masciv:

Backward mentality. If 720p would help improve battery life, What's the point of producing high quality displays. And why would they put in a 6000mah battery?

Illogical comment.

Also, you think the 9 battery doesn't last as long as the 9c? On what basis?

Another illogical comment.
Face it put the 9c head to head on battery test with redmi 9 , do the research and stop being sentimental, right now the tecno pova is the best
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
team Samsung gather here for a brief meeting

Hello, please what Samsung phone of at least 2gb ram can I get? 35-40K? I'm confused
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by MartinsD12(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ennyholar:

https://punchng.com/tecnos-pova-gives-you-a-fabulous-gaming-experience/
This is exactly what I need in a phone I can confidently invest my money on it because it's worth every penny, Tecno killed it this time around, they do it the best right way just the way I love it.
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by masciv: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
MartinsD12:

Face it put the 9c head to head on battery test with redmi 9 , do the research and stop being sentimental, right now the tecno pova is the best

The batteries are basically the same range but the phone usage depends on the user and a while lot of factors so where do you have your 'facts' from?
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by AkFred(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
[You can watch the full video review here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCFd_A6ge6U

quote author=Ennyholar post=96396416]

https://punchng.com/tecnos-pova-gives-you-a-fabulous-gaming-experience/[/quote]
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by hashtagged(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Jidibia:

Not the G80 series.

It's techno povoir 3 pro
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by MartinsD12(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
masciv:

The batteries are basically the same range but the phone usage depends on the user and a while lot of factors so where do you have your 'facts' from?
Bigger screen resolution consume battery life more, this is simple mathematics
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by edoairways: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Youngzedd:

Sell fire.

Xiaomi is taking over.
That is not true. Xiaomi stunt ends on social media not reality in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by edoairways: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
masciv:

Based on what statistics? undecided
Visit the market to see things for yourself. This time study all the market countrywide

1 Like

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by masciv: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
MartinsD12:

Bigger screen resolution consume battery life more, this is simple mathematics

So do your mathematics when comparing the processors in the phones too. Not just screen.

Including location/network, phone usage, screen brightness, charging condition.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by Okuruman(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Am looking for latest phone that support MHL or HDMI, so I can mirror my phone activities to my non-smart TV.....
To me as long as Tecno pova does not support connections, it is trash
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by masciv: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
edoairways:

Visit the market to see things for yourself. This time study all the market countrywide

Visit the market and share the statistics. I'll be waiting.
Re: TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device by edoairways: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
masciv:

Visit the market and share the statistics. I'll be waiting.
Am done with the research you do yours with concrete validity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... / How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) / 5 Simple Mistakes We Make Daily While Communicating On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.