Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Trevor Noah Has Been Announced As The Host For The 2021 Grammy Awards. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trevor Noah Has Been Announced As The Host For The 2021 Grammy Awards. (274 Views)

See What Ramsey Noah Has Being Doing Ever Since He Quits Acting / BBNaija 2018 Finale: Bisola Stuns As The Host At The Lagos Venue / Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trevor Noah Has Been Announced As The Host For The 2021 Grammy Awards. by GladGlad(f): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
“The Daily Show” host and comedian, Trevor Noah has been announced as the host for the 2021 Grammy Awards.

The Recording Academy made the announcement hours before the nominees for the upcoming show are revealed.

“Despite the fact that I am extremely disappointed that the GRAMMYs have refused to have me sing or be nominated for best pop album, I am thrilled to be hosting this auspicious event,” Noah said in a statement.
Read More: https://gladtune.com/2020/11/24/trevor-noah-has-been-announced-as-the-host-for-the-2021-grammy-awards/

Re: Trevor Noah Has Been Announced As The Host For The 2021 Grammy Awards. by Fahdiga(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Man wey sabi

(1) (Reply)

Meet Lady Who Is A University Graduate And Choose To Be A Native Doctor / Ned Nwoko Takes (rudeboy ) On A Ride In His Exotic Car As He Visits Him (video) / Footballer Osaze Calls Out For Robbing People, Peter Okoye Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.