Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) (79695 Views)

Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) / Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix / Rare White Baby Sea Turtle Discovered On A South Carolina Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by TruthSeeker1: 2:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Sooo Beautiful!!
Looking at this lion what comes to my Mind is my Daddy!
THE LION OF THE TRIBE of JUDAH! The LION of lions!
My Fighter! My Defender! My Protecter!
Always looking out For those that Depend and trust in HIM..
I Love you My Daddy!
Blessed be the Name of the Lord !
HE is coming back again Folks!
There is no more time!
You're very ignorant about the reality of life and existence. No one is coming back!

1 Like

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Guestlander: 2:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Sooo Beautiful!!
I Love you My Daddy!
There is no more time!

This animal reminds you of your daddy? How strange are these religious fanatics.
When the Bible says the lion of the tribe of Judah, it wasn't literally talking about a lion.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by chuksjuve(m): 3:13am On Nov 25, 2020
Lion with unrivaled swag ...
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by chuksjuve(m): 3:17am On Nov 25, 2020
I'm really marveled at how triggered people get when they read the opinion of Righteousness89 at every given post..

It's quite baffling to say the least. That you dedicate your precious time to be angered by his ordinary free will opinion devoid of hate or vile.

You lots need to check yourself honestly..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by blank(f): 3:23am On Nov 25, 2020
White lions live a painful life and they can't procreate. cry
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by letu(m): 3:24am On Nov 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:10am On Nov 25, 2020
adadike:
ok dear. Will you sweetly lead the way
No!
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Sooo Beautiful!!
I Love you My Daddy!
There is no more time!

So a carnivore in the bush reminds u of your daddy...

And your daddy is from Judah.

When I say u people are mad, it is no joke
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2020
adadike:
If only my hair will agree to grow up to half length of yours oh cute lion.
You have a great killer body and curves that has overshadowed the hair. You are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Bornhato: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2020
jamiudarex:

How much is it
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by citadels(f): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Sooo Beautiful!!
I Love you My Daddy!
There is no more time!
not only The Lion but roaring Lion with fire in His eyes and mouth consuming His enemies and enemies of His sons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Truly it’s fine
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by IamAngelica(f): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2020
It's so beautiful!
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Slickest(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Sooo Beautiful!!
I Love you My Daddy!
There is no more time!

Comparing a Creator to his own creation... U no well, comparing God to an albino lion... Get sense
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Dantee005(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2020
fdigital:
If it was a black lion now it wouldn't have made the news
E make more.... Black lions are probably so rare they have never been even seen....
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by theFilmtric: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2020
ba7man:
Not in Nigeria. sad

They'll starve the lion till it starts collecting eba.
cheesy
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by adadike(f): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2020
Slurity:
You have a great killer body and curves that has overshadowed the hair. You are beautiful
that's so sweet of you.thanks so much. I appreciate
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by theFilmtric: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2020
smiliyB:
I liked your post but I had to take it back...what the huk? Respect what? Please don't try it again...we only fear them and some certain occasion when escape is not an option, one knows there's nothing else to do, they'll stand their ground and fight the lion... let's see if the lion won't run tongue
I don't think youu understand the Respect I am talking about here
the Tiger has more strength but the Lion is more respected and loved
Especially their cubs

Oh!
How I love their cubs very cute!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by McHorladwealth(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8981175/Lion-clearly-takes-pride-locks-shows-beautiful-hair.html
No be one country get these shining lion looking dupe but if na naija na sorry things
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by BadBitch(f): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Sooo Beautiful!!
I Love you My Daddy!
There is no more time!
Religion is truly a disease. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Thattallgirl(f): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

Same here embarassed kiss kiss
Yay cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Mrjonah(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2020
Beautiful king of jungle �
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Yunam20(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Stupid. How dare you compared an animal with human beings? I know you have Mother and sisters.
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by KenModi(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Sooo Beautiful!!
My Fighter! My Defender! My Protecter! My Supplier!
I Love you My Daddy!
There is no more time!

Chai! You are a true evidence of the white man’s religious labours in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by FuckHomophobes: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2020
grin grin
dazzlingd:

So a carnivore in the bush reminds u of your daddy...

And your daddy is from Judah.

When I say u people are mad, it is no joke

grin grin Pure savagery. I don laugh tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Funkybabee(f): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2020
wow
so cute

1 Like

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by 900warriorz: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2020
This Lion go dey form for them lioness well oo grin cheesy

They'd be like "Awwwwn...beard geng, fine guy" cheesy
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lion is my favorite animal because is courageous. God's kingdom go sweet shall.
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dantee005:
E make more.... Black lions are probably so rare they have never been even seen....

I rarely pull my cap but I drop it for u.
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by tonyashburton: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
GayPontiff:
Its still a fuccking lion and not some cute Caucasian or rott so cutting off the head and turning it to art will be just perfect for my wall
Receive sense in Jesus name.
OPONU rada rada.
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by AromaCee: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cute baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) / Manatee Caught By Fishermen At Obuamu River In Rivers State (Photos) / Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.