Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) (79719 Views)

Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) / Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix / Rare White Baby Sea Turtle Discovered On A South Carolina Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Okay. Good to know.
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by ericmor: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
tillaman:
Adorable
Looks like it won’t harm anyone but I know that must be the devil talking it’s obviously not me

Lol
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Mryacks: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Sooo Beautiful!!
Looking at this lion what comes to my Mind is my Daddy!
THE LION OF THE TRIBE of JUDAH! The LION of lions!
My Fighter! My Defender! My Protecter! My Supplier!
Always looking out For those that Depend and trust in HIM..
I Love you My Daddy!
Blessed be the Name of the Lord !
HE is coming back again Folks!
There is no more time!

Na lack of pigment o....
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Neddyogu(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Take it to Kaduna zoo for one month

When hunger wire am ehh, the lion go black pass black panther. Even the mane go reconfigure.
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Hmm,your Daddy right ? Your case is getting out of hand man ! I hope that the people around you are watching you closely. Btw, you ain't "preaching" about your messiah,Trump as you used to again. What has changed Pastor ?

They are all a bunch of hypocrites ..this one tomorrow will open church after worshipping a fornication for 4 years

1 Like

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Sooo Beautiful!!
Looking at this lion what comes to my Mind is my Daddy!
THE LION OF THE TRIBE of JUDAH! The LION of lions!
My Fighter! My Defender! My Protecter! My Supplier!
Always looking out For those that Depend and trust in HIM..
I Love you My Daddy!
Blessed be the Name of the Lord !
HE is coming back again Folks!
There is no more time!

Who is your daddy, Jesus or Jehovah?
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Dantee005(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
iamloyalty:

I rarely pull my cap but I drop it for u.
Thanks.... Everything shouldn't be made to seem like it's racism....
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Sazeals(m): 12:19am On Nov 26, 2020
wow so cute. but near am,he go handsomely chop you
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by peakgal(f): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Am aunt not uncle
michjunior:

where Exactly is the waist located Uncle?
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Bornhato: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2020
jamiudarex:

How much is it

Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
fdigital:
If it was a black lion now it wouldn't have made the news
There's a horse named Frederick and he's recognized as the most handsome stallion and very famous ,he's a sight for sore eyes but guess what?.... He's pure black with wavy mane longer than our bone straight wigs lol� black ppl can be racist too , and you might be one
Re: Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) by Reflip: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2020
Luxurious mane. Looks like Dog the Bounty Hunter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) / Manatee Caught By Fishermen At Obuamu River In Rivers State (Photos) / Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.