Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] (701 Views)

GTB Has Increased The Dollar Limit On Naira Card To $200 / Learn How To Earn 10 Thousand Naira Weekly..(earning Proof Pictures) / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] by Itzprince(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hello Nairalander and Aspiring blogger.

Do you want to supplement your AdSense or Affiliate income.

Okay! I have gist for you, where you make your Blog "Money-Making Machine" Autopilot.

Today I am going to talk about a platform where you can start earning $100 to $200 instantly on your blog.

So, let’s get started, shall we?
Re: How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] by Itzprince(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Flyout is here

What Is Flyout And How To Make Money From Your Blog With It?

Flyout is a platform that helps you earn money in a very simple way.

How?

By letting you strategically place sponsored content on your blog.
Re: How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] by Itzprince(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
With Flyout you can:

✓Add your blogs and set price per post.

More blogs mean more opportunities for revenue.

Setting your own price means you are entirely in control of what goes on.

✓Choose Content Preferences

Choose what kind of content you would want to get published on your blog by advertisers.

You can monitor the content and perform adequate gatekeeping to prevent publishing content that you don’t want to see on your blog.

✓Watch Sponsored Posts

Advertisers filter through the blogs and places an order in a real-time if your blog meets the criteria.

✓Leave The Money Stuff To Them

Flyout handles the process of billing the advertisers, you can see all earnings on your Flyout dashboard.
Re: How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] by Itzprince(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Flyout is the marketplace where all brands and companies register to find the perfect place to promote their services or products.

Every brand needs to promote their products or services through some piece of content

If your blog is good enough and worthy to publish any sponsored content they will choose you for their work.

Re: How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] by Itzprince(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
How And When Do You Get Paid.

Once you have completed all of the above procedures, have been listed with Flyout and have successfully started publishing sponsored content on your blog.

Re: How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] by Itzprince(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Flyout payments are sent to all eligible publishers from 8th to 14th of every month.

For example, let’s say you have earned 200$ from 1st of May to 30th of May, then your payment will be released from 8th to 14th of June.

For Indian publishers, payments are processed via Direct Bank Transfers and for non-Indian publishers, they are processed via PayPal.

1 Like

Re: How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] by Itzprince(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
I published two sponsored articles and made $180 within 48 hours as soon as I joined them.

Re: How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] by Itzprince(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Should you join the Flyout?

If you are frustrated with the Google Adsense to low CPC rates and not many products on your niche to promote as an affiliate or you want to generate some extra income with your blog, you should definitely join

Click on the Link To Sign up & Start Making Money https://plainscashmereperceive.com/n8s6s3m4?key=b3a6579f3ba816178d8b35c84d36d7c1

If you have any question feel free to ask me.

Re: How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] by Goalnaldo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Itzprince:
Should you join the Flyout?

If you are frustrated with the Google Adsense to low CPC rates and not many products on your niche to promote as an affiliate or you want to generate some extra income with your blog, you should definitely join

Click on the Link To Sign up & Start Making Money https://flyout.io/?r=xstvvckeec94

If you have any question feel free to ask me.
does amount of visitors In your blog matter? Lemme see if I can dust my blog. AdSense really frustrated me.
Re: How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] by Itzprince(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Goalnaldo:
does amount of visitors In your blog matter? Lemme see if I can dust my blog. AdSense really frustrated me.

Yes, You have to meet the criteria to be listed.

1. Your blog should be 6 months old

2. It should contain 100 unique high-quality content.

3. Organic traffic should be 10000 for the last 30 days.

4. Your blog should have a good design.

5. Basic pages like About us, Contact us, and Privacy policy.
Re: How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] by pakmoni(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
do they accept .COM.ng domain
Re: How I Make $100 To $200 On Autopilot With Payment Proof [pictures] by Itzprince(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
pakmoni:
do they accept .COM.ng domain

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Users In Port Left Stranded As Drivers Embark On Strike / How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking / The Owlet To Reinvent Digital Marketing In Nigeria With New Websites - CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.