Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking (699 Views)

Earn Free Cryptocurrency; I Got Paid In A Day + Payment Proof / How I Got Paid 25k For Posting Ads ( No Investment Required) / How Do Get My Paypal Password. I Just Got Paid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by Theinfomayniac(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2021
The world is changing before our very own eyes with the help of the Internet. Information is replacing connection.

"When connection becomes unprofitable gather information". Data and information are the new currency of the digital economy.

The average woman speaks for about 5 hours daily churning out about 20,000 words daily. What if you got paid for every word spoken per hour? How much would you make?

The Teach English online Industry is currently worth Billions of Dollars and it's expected to rise in the coming years as more people embrace online Schooling thanks to Mr covid
Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by Theinfomayniac(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2021
As Nigerians we must as a matter of urgency begin to look outward for our financial sustenance in this Buhari economy. That connection you think you have is thesame connection of thousands if not million of other Nigerians who want the same thing as you from this same gofment.

you see... the funnel keeps getting slimmer and slimmer, its only a matter of time before you realise it .

There is enough money in the world to go round. Look outward.

It is against this background that i am going to be introducing interested Nigerians to the teach English online industry following simple steps

I want Nigerians to exploit this opportunity.
Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by aydi(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2021
I am interested please
Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by Theinfomayniac(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2021
aydi:
I am interested please
check the link in my signature
Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by Theinfomayniac(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2021
Requirements for the Teach English online opportunity.

1. Personal computer (Laptop or Desktop)

2. Internet connection

3. Headphone or Good Earpiece

4. A well-lit and Quiet learning environment

5. Neutral English Accent
Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by Theinfomayniac(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2021
If you have the following requirement and want to earn $$$ teaching Asians English Online then be my guest.
Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by Theinfomayniac(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2021
In 2020, during the lockdown i was in search of make money online opportunities.
As a hungry nigerian Youth having tried mini Importation business and other ponzi schemes and all sorts i discovered the Teach English online industry.

I was excited about the possibilities but my excitement was cut short when i began to apply to the various plartforms and was constantly rejected cause i was not from an English speaking country. English speaking country includes USA.UK CANADA. NEWZEALAND SOUTHAFRICA. etc

Even though my speaking was good i was constantly rejected.
Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by Theinfomayniac(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2021
Out of sheer determination and luck, i stumbled on a plartform that accepts Nigerians and other Africans.

I also documented my experience and the processes involved in an 11 minutes step by step video. It shows you how to get started with the Teach English online Gig and i am giving it out for free
Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by Theinfomayniac(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
All those who messaged me have gotten the free video.

If you haven't send me a message on whatsapp or click the link on my signature
Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by Theinfomayniac(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2021
FIVE THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE JUMPING ON THE TEACH ENGLISH ONLINE OPPORTUNITY.

1. You must have constant electricity to really maximize your time. Each class last for 25mins.
Two classes == 50mins (counted as One hour)
You get pais per hour

2 . You will need a paypal account. Payments are made through paypal every month.

3. Having an interesting personality will improve your booking rate. Your students will be willing to come back for more interesting classes.

4. Your students will be mostly Asians.
Japenese, Taiwanese, South Koreans.
You must get confortable talking to strangers and act like you're happy even if your not.

5. Talking for hours is not as easy when starting out. Teachers de try abeg..

It only gets easier with time..
Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by Theinfomayniac(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Not bad for working from home . Is it?

Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by Theinfomayniac(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2021
Those who took action on this are grateful for it.
Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by adangonadi: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2021
I am interested. 08081724913 please reach out
Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by hilaryCU(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
I am interested

Re: How Rich Would You Be If You Got Paid For Talking by onlinestaff2020: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please, send the video and site to my WhatsApp line: 0;;8;;1;;3;;4;;1;;9;;8;;7;;9;;5.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Get Quality Long Range Wireless Intercom For Your Business,home,hotels / How Do People Send Money To Nigeria These Days? / MAKE MONEY IN 24H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.