Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,469 members, 7,954,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Abeg I Badly Need Help Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Abeg I Badly Need Help Here (360 Views)

I Am Looking For This Meme Badly / Abeg Which Matter Una Dey Settle For Area Today Cos Since 5am I Don Dey Settle M / Abeg I Need Vulcanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg I Badly Need Help Here by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
I returned home last week and told my parents I had won scholarship to study abroad. They were overjoyed and out of excitement, my dad told my mom to kill and prepare all the chickens. They borrowed things on credit and celebrated. My dad even sold his car, land and house project and divorced his second wife. He loaned money from the bank and donated part to the church after which a thanksgiving ceremony was held in my honour.
They boasted to their friends and everyone in the neighbourhood including my relatives. And the most painful part, they insulted our landlord and called him 'worthless fool' Choi!! cry ...
Pleeaassee, how do I tell my parents it was 'april fool'.....What will happen to me now...Abeg help a brother. Pleaaasssee!!!
Re: Abeg I Badly Need Help Here by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
cry .....Eyaaaaa sorry ooo... cheesy cheesy
Re: Abeg I Badly Need Help Here by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Don't worry. I'll follow you home to go and beg

(1) (Reply)

My Terrible Revenge On My Girlfriend / Cheeting / Laugh With Jhay Jhay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.