Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World (26873 Views)

Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 / Aisha Yesufu makes U turn: Electronic transmission of results not compulsory / Okonjo-Iweala Tops Financial Times’ 25 Most Influential Women Of 2021 (Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by Burstit(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good way to go
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by spiritmasquerad(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
I love this woman

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by mamaafrik(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
To all those paid nepotic bigots from the from the slowpoke region,you see ya lives,fools

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by tmasolutions: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
She deserves it. I remember watching her in one of these Protests with Sowore and tears falling from my eyes because of her passion for better change in this country.

My core fans in activism:

1. Nnadi Kanu
2. Sowore
3. Mrs Aisha Yesuf

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by gaskiyamagana: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good for her.
Good for her courage
God bless her and those who are trying to free Nigerians from devilish leaders.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by Passionate888: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
She deserves it
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by 1Dray(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
donnie:
It's stories like her's that were written in the Bible.
By the way, hope you know the people of the book were black. Yes o... forget the lies of HELLYWOOD HOLLYWOOD and Eurocentric Christianity.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by gaskiyamagana: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
tmasolutions:
She deserves it. I remember watching her in one of these Protests with Sowore and tears falling from my eyes because of her passion for better change in this country.

1. Nnadi Kanu
2. Sowore
3. Mrs Aisha Yesuf

Minus number 1. He jumped bail and ran to America where he led other nyamrin to vote, pray and loose with their earthly saviour trump

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by bolaji1023(f): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Aishachukwu Yusufuoma Igbo amaka Afonja ajoka undecided
u are nt serious
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by penplus: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
If they give her political post now. She will be like the others. Do not trust Nigerian activists

naaa! she's not that kind'a' woman
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by Soarr(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Shanklee:
I still don't understand why this woman is this popular.
Man if u don't know why she is popular, check yourself bro,

Then, sorry to say this, U might be subconsciously a champion of oppression and an enemy of freedom

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by stormborn28(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
devilmaycry:
This is the kind of role models our sisters and daughters ought to look out for ....not someone displaying some level of immorality ...i no call name sha grin

congrats ...more heights
i support you 100%
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by toprealman: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
devilmaycry:
This is the kind of role models our sisters and daughters ought to look out for ....not someone displaying some level of immorality ...i no call name sha grin

congrats ...more heights
Because she didn't display her boobs or have sex on national television
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by toprealman: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
tmasolutions:

1. Nnadi Kanu
2. Sowore
3. Mrs Aisha Yesuf
What's the relevance of 1 & 2 PLS?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by humilitypays(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Great woman!

The only sensible Mu***m woman in Nigeria angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by DSoj(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lol. Useless list...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by sigiyaya(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Imo042:
End Time is Here.
Amend your ways.
Your stupidity is factory fitted bro embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by Okuda(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lauretta Onochie, what would you be remembered for?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by DonTattaglia: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
tmasolutions:

1. Nnadi Kanu
2. Sowore
3. Mrs Aisha Yesuf

Remove number 1 and 2 especially number 2
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by Kestolove(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dey have changed name to aishachukwu...dix people sef
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by Brushstrokes20: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Awesome woman!...

The slayer of zombies!

More power to your elbow.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by michoim(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
British and their tricks...they gonna fail always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by Dollanaira: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by emilomona(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hmm! Edo is now Igbo? Werey dey disguise ���
Firstorderwizard:
Aishachukwu Yusufuoma
Igbo amaka
Afonja ajoka undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by Kaylet: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
I did little research about her, and since then, she has my support at almost any time
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by Obyino: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Well well well.....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Makes BBC's 100 Most Influential Women In The World by Peppysco: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations Aisha!

It feels good to recognized by men but we must not let it get into our heads or mind because what Really Matters is for us to be Approved of GOD.

It will be unfortunate to be Approved of Men ! but Disapproved by GOD!

In my life, I'll rather be Disapproved of men but Approved by GOD..

So you mean to tell me that God is not in approval of what this woman stands and fight for, you must be high on Kwale weed. You think spewing trash on Nairaland na hin be the koko abi? If e sure for you, go Borno go preach, then I go take you serious. Woman walked in the midst of flying bullets and still talk this kind thing, just STFU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Adegunloye: Sanwo-Olu Will Betray Tinubu, Leading To Hypertension, Death / El-Rufai Orders Ministries, Departments To Accept Old, New Naira Denominations / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.