Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Which Lucrative Business Can One Do In Germany �� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Lucrative Business Can One Do In Germany �� (588 Views)

Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / Which Lucrative Business Can One Do In Nigerian With #50000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Lucrative Business Can One Do In Germany �� by ibrahimdoc: 1:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Guys which lucrative business can I do in germany apart from used tyre and
Motor parts business.

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Do In Germany �� by MelesZanawi: 2:25am On Sep 05, 2020
You jobless imp, you have used the better part of your life to insult Edo people, Hausa people, Yoruba people and everyone else online, now you are asking for what business to do in Germany. If not that you are stupid, are you not supposed to ask those with you in Germany?

Apart from spare parts business, there is nothing that can enter your flat head. Foolish Ipob idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Do In Germany �� by ehinmowo: 4:12am On Sep 05, 2020
MelesZanawi:
You jobless imp, you have used the better part of your life to insult Edo people, Hausa people, Yoruba people and everyone else online, now you are asking for what business to do in Germany. If not that you are stupid, are you not supposed to ask those with you in Germany?

Apart from spare parts business, there is nothing that can enter your flat head. Foolish Ipob idiot.

This is an overkill. Do you know him b4?
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Do In Germany �� by ibrahimdoc: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
ehinmowo:

This is an overkill. Do you know him b4?

My brother ask him ooo, this is how they hate people here in Germany, benin people will hate you for no reason. They are known here for that.

1 Like

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can One Do In Germany �� by macho44(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
ibrahimdoc:
Guys which lucrative business can I do in germany apart from used tyre and
Motor parts business.

Guten Tag Brüder, Wie gehts grin

(1) (Reply)

Let us expect a better Nigeria / Earn Tron By Doing Simple Tasks / Prepaid Or Postpaid: Which Is Preferable For A Eight Room Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.