Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi (609 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi by bolaayenimo: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Ondo state Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi on Tuesday raised alarm that Governor Rotimi Akeredolu is planning to illegally remove him from office.

In a statement by his media aide, Allen Sowore, Ajayi said part of the plan to remove him at all cost was why the governor sacked the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Kola Olawoye.

He also accused the governor of masterminding the impeachment of the Deputy Speaker of the Ondo State House of Assembly, Iroju Ogundeji.

The statement reads “On October 20th 2020, the Office of Ondo State Deputy Governor did raise an alarm about plans by Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN and his allies to forge resignation letter of the Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi on a prepared resignation letter”.

“Again, the Office of Ondo State Deputy Governor has credible information about new plans by Mr Governor to remove his Deputy by all means and at any cost illegally”.

“To this end, the Governor, on Monday, 23rd November, 2020, sacked the State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Kola Olawoye SAN inelegantly for his stand against Illegality and iniquity”.

“Today, Mr Governor has clandestinely ocherated the announcement of the removal of the Deputy Speaker of the State House Of Assembly, Rt Honourable Ogundeji Iroju without any due process”

“All these are premeditated efforts to circumvent the institutions of state and usurp the powers of both the legislative and judiciary arms of government to pave way for the illegal removal of the Deputy Governor”.

“The general public should be wary of these latest antics and desperation of the Governor to remove his Deputy through macabre plan to forged signatures of members of the State House Of Assembly on the prepared impeachment notice”
https://www.independent.ng/akeredolu-sacked-commissioner-for-justice-to-facilitate-my-removal-as-deputy-governor-ajayi/

Re: Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi by Sammy07: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Don't mind Aketi, you ain't leaving that seat till your tenure is over.
Re: Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi by yarimo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:
Don't mind Aketi, you ain't leaving that seat till your tenure is over.
but why all this false alarm
Re: Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi by Sammy07: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
but why all this false alarm

How are you sure it's a false alarm?
Re: Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi by yarimo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

How are you sure it's a false alarm?
so the governor has no right to sack his justice commissioner at any time
Re: Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi by Sammy07: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
so the governor has no right to sack his justice commissioner at any time

This isn't a justification that, it's a false alarm.

Cos we know how politicians can play their politics.
Re: Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi by yarimo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

This isn't a justification that, it's a false alarm.

Cos we know how politicians can play their politics.
you didn't answer the question. so the Governor has no right to sack his justice commissioner any time ? yes or no
Re: Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi by Sammy07: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
yarimo:
you didn't answer the question. so the Governor has no right to sack his justice commissioner any time ? yes or no

He Has the right, and you don't have the right to call it false alarm.
were you there?
Re: Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi by yarimo(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

He Has the right, and you don't have the right to call it false alarm.
were you there?
if you are nobody in government that doesn't mean everyone you see in nairaland is like you okay.
Re: Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi by tobechi20(m): 1:12am On Nov 25, 2020
I thought they just did election recently
Re: Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi by ODJ124(m): 1:14am On Nov 25, 2020
grin See what betrayer has cost this man...

Thread seen...
Re: Akeredolu Sacked Commissioner For Justice To Facilitate My Removal -Ajayi by thatsleepboy1: 1:20am On Nov 25, 2020
The sack is connected to Agboola's impeachment saga when aketi wanted the later to be impeached by all means,
the commissioner read out the laws boldly to his face and now he's paying back double the coin.

(1) (Reply)

President Mohammadu Buhari Violates Covid19 Law Prescribing Jail For Defaulters / Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State / Senate Urged To Facilitate Creation Of Adada State From Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.