Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Subhanallah! A Transgender Hijabi - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Subhanallah! A Transgender Hijabi (696 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subhanallah! A Transgender Hijabi by abdulhakim3(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Subhanallah, may Allah safeguard from this fitna

Re: Subhanallah! A Transgender Hijabi by dimexy247(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Life drama
Re: Subhanallah! A Transgender Hijabi by sulasa07(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
abdulhakim3:
Na person wey belleful go dey change their body,person for Ethiopia or Syria no fit get this kind thinking.
May ALLAH safeguard us from our own hand made evils

1 Like

Re: Subhanallah! A Transgender Hijabi by Empiree: 2:20am On Nov 25, 2020
abdulhakim3:
I watched his full interview with Muhammad Hijab. Very educative and polite. It is a very important topic to discuss especially in this trying time.

I disagree with him but at the same time I reserve my comment because he did not come out openly during the interview as to whether he deliberately metamorphosed his private area. He declined to comment on that.

1 Like

Re: Subhanallah! A Transgender Hijabi by abdulhakim3(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
sulasa07:

Na person wey belleful go dey change their body,person for Ethiopia or Syria no fit get this kind thinking.
May ALLAH safeguard us from our own hand made evils

Ameen yaa rabb
Re: Subhanallah! A Transgender Hijabi by abdulhakim3(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=Empiree post=96410478]I watched his full interview with Muhammad Hijab. Very educative and polite. It is a very important topic to discuss especially in this trying time.

I disagree with him but at the same time I reserve my comment because he did not come out openly during the interview as to whether he deliberately metamorphosed his private area. He declined to comment on that. [/quote

Yeah she really needs to be enlightened.
Re: Subhanallah! A Transgender Hijabi by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2020
It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed men who imitate women and women who imitate men, and he said: “Throw them out of your houses.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5885).

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed the man who wears women’s clothing and the woman who wears men’s clothing. Narrated by Abu Dawood (4098) and classed as saheeh by al-Nawawi in al-Majmoo’ (4/469) and by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

O Allah, prevent us from all these fitan of our time. Fitan of LGBTQ++, atheism, fornication, Riba, Gambling and others.
Re: Subhanallah! A Transgender Hijabi by Sterope(f): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
I don't understand how this would work.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim ! Islam Fight / What Role Has The Religion Of Islam Played In Muslim Terrorist Attacks? / Christians And Muslims Isnt Blasphemy A Victimless Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.