Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Christians And Muslims Isnt Blasphemy A Victimless Crime - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christians And Muslims Isnt Blasphemy A Victimless Crime (712 Views)

Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims / Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Muslims Isnt Blasphemy A Victimless Crime by g1(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2010
Hello to all nairalanders,

i have always seen blasphemy as a ridiculous thing, why do people feel the need to react or get angry for their god,

for example  a christian feels he can tell an ex christian who is  an atheist that the bible says in Psalm 14:1 - "the fool has said in his heart there is no god" but if the atheist replies saying : "the fool has said in his heart that there is a god" then the christian will get all red faced and scream blasphemy, my question is why do u feel you have the right to dish it and not take it?

same for the muslims, a muslim can tell an ex muslim who is an atheist that the quran says in 2:23 - "And if ye are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave (Muhammad), then produce a surah of the like thereof, and call your witness beside Allah if ye are truthful" but if i as an exmuslim replies that:," i can produce something as good as the quran but who will be the judge? will allah come and judge?, then a muslim will get all red faced and scream blasphemy, my question still remains why do have a right to dish it and not take it?

i will post this topic in both the christian and muslim section so that i can get enough response from both sides
Re: Christians And Muslims Isnt Blasphemy A Victimless Crime by suxes2005(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2010
Wat r u trying to come out wit?
Let us know

SHALOM
Re: Christians And Muslims Isnt Blasphemy A Victimless Crime by g1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2010
wetin dey happen, no body wan answer?
Re: Christians And Muslims Isnt Blasphemy A Victimless Crime by I: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
Because you don't make any sense. . .
Re: Christians And Muslims Isnt Blasphemy A Victimless Crime by g1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2010
I:

Because you don't make any sense. . .

with all due respect, someone like you telling me i dont make any sense is as ridiculous as a bunch of bananas calling me yellow lipsrsealed, dont worry i will forgive your ignorance and partial illiteracy that hinders your ability to comprehend my topic grin cool
Re: Christians And Muslims Isnt Blasphemy A Victimless Crime by Kay17: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2012
The important issues to iron and be clarified are always abandoned. That's what Faith is. . Empty.
Re: Christians And Muslims Isnt Blasphemy A Victimless Crime by Sweetnecta: 2:52am On Mar 10, 2012
@Op: If you can produce a book like the Quran, or something potent like the shortest chapter of the Quran [Surah Kawtar], I will like to read it.

It must be able to affect the heart, just like any part of Quran. It must have deep meaning, one should be able to reflect on it and ponder on its meaning; bearing spirituality.

It must be distinctively original like the Quran, shaming other books and making spirituality very clear. When it is placed on the tongue, its words must be weighty. It must not just be a book read, but a book that soften hardened heart.

I want to cry when I read your book. If it cant make me cry, you have produced garbage and you need to come back to Islam because I am the judge of your bad production then. I am sure papa and mama still cry when they hear a good recitation. You must have cried before hearing the Quran recited or your heart was so hard that it was easy for you to walk away from pure guidance?

I am waiting to read your master piece. Don't fail me now, or just quietly get back into Islam, leaving misguidance and arrogance aside with the garbage.
Re: Christians And Muslims Isnt Blasphemy A Victimless Crime by BetaThings: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2012
Kay 17:

The important issues to iron and be clarified are always abandoned. That's what Faith is. . Empty.
And what is full?
Re: Christians And Muslims Isnt Blasphemy A Victimless Crime by Sweetnecta: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
@g1; Come back. Read my post made yesterday. I wanna read your Book or Chapter that will stand up to the challenge of God in the Quran. You can't throw down and think you can walk, without us reminding you, mehn.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Sura 9:123 Says? If You Know Your Quran Well Please Tell Us / Happy Ed Maulud To All The beloveds Of The Noblest Prophet(saw) In Advance. / Amnesty For Bokoharam And The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.