Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination (31191 Views)

Burna Boy Wins Grammy With 'Twice As Tall' Album / Burna Boys: The ‘Twice As Tall’ Album Review / Burna Boy’s "Twice As Tall" Album Launched In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Teddyaiyez(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Damn niggar one froggy voice won’t like this compare to his floppy album

Lol... mk burna boy win dis tym mk froggy fem

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by candygist: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
DonHummer:

You kids should go get a life.

Tell your papa to go get a life
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Alot of very hateful comments from the vermins who pray to God to be successful. How God wan take answer una useless prayers for success when you can't even appreciate success. Hypocrites! undecided

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by simplesearch: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Winning accolades from the enemies camp. This is what he would have been using his talent to achieve winning souls for God if he had decided for Christ in the days of opportunity, may be another Billy Sunday would have been born. Alas!worldly accolades don't last, it begins to fade even before you leave the world, our best bet is serving Gods original purpose with our talent from his kingdom.

Rev 20:10-15

10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. The Great White Throne Judgment
11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Donspicey: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
ideylaff:

There is cut off period for Grammy nominations which is August 31st

Wizkid’s album was not going to make the cut anyway as it was released in October

Even if He dropped it bfr D Deadline it will never mk d list......

Wizkid wey him songs no dey get content......

I rada listen to Diamond jimma

4 Likes

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by ideylaff: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Donspicey:

Even if He dropped it bfr D Deadline it will never mk d list......

Wizkid wey him songs no dey get content......

I rada listen to Diamond jimma

Lol. But Grammy is not a measure of greatness though. Many great artists gone on to do well without a Grammy nomination or win

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by babtoundey(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
gaius01:

I disagree!
am not a fans of worldly hip hop, but I have read some of his lyrics, they make lot of sense than that of Davido's lyric no doubt .

Lyrics Is music not melody!

Modified!

I strongly believe that should be pointed to Nigeria. Cause most youth Don't listen to lyrics only jams and melody. But let's go to the international community you will understand your claims is as false as anything. What do you think people derive from listening to slow cool music, they listen to the lyrics and it minister to thier inner being not melody or jams Sir.

You're very correct. How do you call yourself a musician when all you do is assemble different unrated, noisy and unpalatable sounds. Most Davido music are hardly appealing to me. Music should never be a mare noise without meaning or purpose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Tillatalk: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Burnaboy deserve the award I remembered I grooved his album for completely two months
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Dantee005(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
rowosky:
Burna boy ain't winning shit.
He just dey make too much mouth
A nomination is not a win
Tru but a nomination means recognition... Correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Adesamogun(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
I desire he wins this... I would so so so love Asa my favourite Nigerian Musician to win a Grammy too. That girl is a blessing. If she is not a Nigerian ni. Am certain she would have.
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Lerio(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Icelandicboy:
I really don't like your musics, but it's time to put my grievances aside and wish you the best. We really need something to celebrate about since the 10-20-2020 tragedy.

Listen to burnaboy song titled 20-10-2020
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Adesamogun(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
Once he wins this at least Davido (froggy voice) and Wizkid (Good voice) will know he no dey their level again

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by MINORU: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Newman20:
Unpopular opinion: Burna boy isn't as good as he makes himself sound.

Are you good as you feel?
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
babtoundey:

You're very correct. How do you call yourself a musician when all you do is assemble different unrated, noisy and unpalatable sounds. Most Davido music are hardly appealing to me. Music should never be a mare noise without meaning or purpose.

That's true, my sentiment also. what actually make good music, the lyrics and the melody. But there's melody no inspiring lyrics then it's not useful!

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
rowosky:
Burna boy ain't winning shit.
He just dey make too much mouth
A nomination is not a win
.which other Nigerian artists has been norminated twice ?

Your daddy?

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by MozB: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
The album deserves it.
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by JIMMY1393: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Emmanueltrin:
damn niggarr, Burnaboy is a really nigar

If you want to claim hip abi gangsta at least learn how to speak good english
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by pyro62(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
Until you win it. keep shut for now

Getting a nomination for Grammy is something to make noise about ojere.
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by donforeign: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Newman20:
Unpopular opinion: Burna boy isn't as good as he makes himself sound.
ode shut up

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by donforeign: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
Not deserved at all

Who come deserve am?.

Ur uncle
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by donforeign: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
officialchikzy0:
I disagree, Mil came out after nomination I guess

Made in Lagos na average shittt

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Jaqenhghar: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
He thinks that will boost his image.
Even the Angelique kidjo who has won it several times not many people know her like that. In fact the international category is not a cstegory anyone outside Africa exactly cares about. Im sure they look at it as one consolation thing they give so as to appear inclusive
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by rowosky(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Saltybear:

.which other Nigerian artists has been norminated twice ?

Your daddy?
My dad is not an artiste
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Emmanueltrin(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
JIMMY1393:

If you want to claim hip abi gangsta at least learn how to speak good english
damn niggarr issorit, though a quote coming from a dog name
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by MickeyRich7(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
[WTF niggarr
I said this countless times burna boy is a real niggarr ...
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by mechanics(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
And someone is comparing himself with Burna boy.
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by OMONGBALI: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
officialchikzy0:
I disagree, Mil came out after nomination I guess

They're talking about Grammy, you are talking of MIL.

2 Likes

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Baselm: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
DonHummer:
If the previous one couldn't win it, then this one won't do any better

This is more matured and lyrically sound than African Giant album which composed mainly of typical Naija hit songs like ye, on the low, Dangote etc. Monsyers you made, Beautiful etc are more internationally relatable
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by JIMMY1393: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Emmanueltrin:
damn niggarr issorit, though a quote coming from a dog name
A dog that's not an illiterate like you
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by chocboi78(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
The King has done it again..try and bring this one home..
# oluwa burna
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Deemayor: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Damn niggar one froggy voice won’t like this compare to his floppy album

Go sing your own
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
This guy go win am this time. Screenshot this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / Wizkid Posts Davido’s Timeless On His Instagram Story And Twitter Page. / Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.