Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination (31189 Views)

Burna Boy Wins Grammy With 'Twice As Tall' Album / Burna Boys: The ‘Twice As Tall’ Album Review / Burna Boy’s "Twice As Tall" Album Launched In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Emmanueltrin(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
JIMMY1393:

A dog that's not an illiterate like you
I can't stoop so low arguing or exchanging words with a toothless self acclaimed puppy ,go find your fellow dog it's necessary
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Okey441: 12:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Burna is too good, no doubt about it
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 12:08am On Nov 25, 2020
9ice,1ne burna baba. grin cheesy
BTW
The weeknd has been robbed angry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by toprealman: 12:20am On Nov 25, 2020
gaius01:

I disagree!
am not a fans of worldly hip hop, but I have read some of his lyrics, they make lot of sense than that of Davido's lyric no doubt .

Lyrics Is music not melody!

Modified!

I strongly believe that should be pointed to Nigeria. Cause most youth Don't listen to lyrics only jams and melody. But let's go to the international community you will understand your claims is as false as anything. What do you think people derive from listening to slow cool music, they listen to the lyrics and it minister to thier inner being not melody or jams Sir.
Drop the lyrics that's gets to you
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Adulphus(m): 4:15am On Nov 25, 2020
rowosky:
Burna boy ain't winning shit.
He just dey make too much mouth
A nomination is not a win

But a nomination is a chance to WIN!
Deal with it!
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Navalsadiq(m): 5:04am On Nov 25, 2020
rowosky:
Burna boy ain't winning shit.
He just dey make too much mouth
A nomination is not a win
jelousy is it easy to be nominated
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by IAMPEDRO: 5:11am On Nov 25, 2020
He is bringing it home this time, I'm so convince about it.

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by IAMPEDRO: 5:13am On Nov 25, 2020
Newman20:
Unpopular opinion: Burna boy isn't as good as he makes himself sound.
How do you define a good artiste?
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Newman20(m): 5:14am On Nov 25, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
How do you define a good artiste?

Someone who let's his music do the talking instead of his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by IAMPEDRO: 5:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Newman20:

Someone who let's his music do the talking instead of his mouth.
Yh, you're right but we humans have the spirit of pride tho I think you should be proud of yourself because no matter what you give some persons will never be satisfy.
To me, of which I know you know also, burna boy is the best now in Nigeria.
The young man knows his worth.

Good morning beloved.
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Newman20(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
Yh, you're right but we humans have the spirit of pride tho I think you should be proud of yourself because no matter what you give some persons will never be satisfy.
To me, of which I know you know also, burna boy is the best now in Nigeria.
The young man knows his worth.

Good morning beloved.

Same 2 u

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Crystasluvee(m): 6:07am On Nov 25, 2020
All the stupid ass hater here go soon eat their words come January. Burns to the world. You are way too big to be losing your cool. Shine shine bobo of the Nigeria Brewery.

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Kay25(m): 6:11am On Nov 25, 2020
gaius01:

I strongly believe that should be pointed to Nigeria. Cause most youth Don't listen to lyrics only jams and melody. But let's go to the international community you will understand your claims is as false as anything. What do you think people derive from listening to slow cool music, they listen to the lyrics and it minister to thier inner being not melody or jams Sir.
I agree sir ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by akin9ja78(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
Until you win it. keep shut for now

You are talking on nairaland, but you want a Grammy nominee to keep shut. Are you not mad like that

2 Likes

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by iampeterben(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2020
#Respect to the boss.
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by LastProphet: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Newman20:

I use to think so at times but suddenly he does something awesome. But he's more arrogant than he's good
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by LastProphet: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Newman20:

I use to think so at times but suddenly he does something awesome. But he's more arrogant than he's good. When he sings a poor song it's extremely wrong, when he does a good one occasionally it's awesome. There are people like that.
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by DonBenny77(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Mouth Gig:
NOMINATE

WHEN THE RAM, GO BRING AM, COME LAGOS
If you sabi music, grammy nomination alone is a big deal.....

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Lacash: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Newman20:
Then I would say you don’t have hears for good music...Maybe you need cotton board grin
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Jamietall(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Congrats bunni. It's like d weed u smoke helps a lot.
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by uchihajt: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2020
DonHummer:
If the previous one couldn't win it, then this one won't do any better
And which one have you or Davido been nominated for.. be happy when you see a good work and stop hating..
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by KingWarri: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
EmekaBlue:
School na scam o.

His fee to invite him for show go increase. Imagine making over 15million in one day just to smoke get high sing and jump on stage for less than 1hour while graduates go dey trek round lagos dey beg for any decent job even for 40k.

True True this life no balance

Being a graduate is not a Creteria for becoming financially successful... Music is a talent just like any other is left for you to develop your own talent..
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
DonHummer:
If the previous one couldn't win it, then this one won't do any better

Because the previous one was met with a far better opposition in Angelique Kidjo. I don't see any of those contenders beating him to it.

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by haryomikun(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
gaius01:

Never make any mistake. Melody and jam transcends any form of ‘lyrics’. Music is global. Lyrics are limited to particular language speakers.

Its why the whole world rocked songs like Gangnam Style and Despacito. No lyric-filled song will ever measure up to one filled with melody and a solid instrumental flow
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by JIMMY1393: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Emmanueltrin:

I can't stoop so low arguing or exchanging words with a toothless self acclaimed puppy ,go find your fellow dog it's necessary

But yet you are typing? So whose the dog? All these useless nairaland warriors that haven't achieved anything in life
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination by collinsetta63: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
The latest from the most talented igbo dialect Singer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHszTawQcIc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / Wizkid Posts Davido’s Timeless On His Instagram Story And Twitter Page. / Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.