Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) (38783 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by sukar886: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2020
This Virgina people and married men are 5 and 6...
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Mutemenot(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2020
So wetin green para yan las las as hot water don pour 4 garri
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Vagina people and violence are like 5&6

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by abbatoir(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
The roots of all evil?
Money and women.

Hit my signature to get 200# airtime

Simply because they were 5&6...
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by uthlaw: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2020
StacyO:
Aiieee
This pidgin English is something else.

We no dey on good rapor.
More like rapture (wahala).

As for the wayward lady,just leave her to her fate.
na kill I go kill her if she try that rubish with me!
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Pegi23(f): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Well what I understand is he slap his sister and she pour hot water and on him

Some brothers are stupid. Advising your sister does not mean u should beat her /lay ur hands on her. God for that stupid boy

Next time when advising someone do so gentle and when the person don't want to listen. Walk away you have done your best. Don't lay your hands on the person
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by plodds: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2020
durubennie:
My Friends Sister Poured Hot Water On Him Due To A Misunderstanding (graphic)

My friends sister is following a married man, and the married man's wife knows about it, and she has threatened to pour hot acid on my friends sister.

My friend now had to talk to his sister about it, so it all boiled down to this. They had a strife and she poured hot water on him.

I do not know the kind of home training parents give their daughters today and this generation of girls are becoming promiscuous and wayward. cry cry
This is so sad.

So sad! advice him to apply aloevera on his burns everyday or as much as possible. It is well
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by 900warriorz: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Wetin dey baffle with me na say, them don plan am before to pour person hot water? angry

Abi which tike she take go boil am?

Fear women, I repeat, FEAR WOMEN embarassed embarassed
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Alvino1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
StacyO:
Aiieee

We no dey on good rapor.

Rapour is an english word

1 Like

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
These family is phucked up sha. Sister na olosho, brother na cultist.
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by eze31362(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Double wahala....
Trying to save his sister from an acid attack has landed him in trouble.
Sorry guy
imagine
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Passionate888: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
tyup:
I for talk Weytin dey my mind but Na him sister the girl be

Tho everything in this story indicates Ipob/SS girls na their way, that's why i advice every sane real Niggas to stay tf away from em shocked
very correct, the guy is a Vikings
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Le2money(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
And dat ur sister still dey alive ?
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Alvino1:

Rapour is an english word

Really? Tell me more

1 Like

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Le2money(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
U are a correct niggur

babtoundey:

Leave who to her fate? What if she as good fate eventually? someone will cook my skin like that and will expect being left to fate. Her fate will fix itself after I had cooked her skin too.
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hambivert:
The family sparogatively seems dysfunctional to me.

If the guy is a cultist, and the sister, everyone's bed wench, how dysfunctional can the family get

Confirm niggar u bi, the family has too many issues. From the story is like the father married 2 wives, step sister and step brother stuff
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by durubennie(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
I post something all the news platforms don carry am na wa o
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by hashtagged(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Saao:
even your sister? Your sister is not any how person. Anything happen to her, it will directly affect you.

If your sister mumu like this you go correct am
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Nickymezor(f): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
If only he faced front this won't HV happened to him ...Kai his sister is not it at all.She doesn't deserve the advice DAT was given..Anyway it has happened , it has happened... I wish him speedy recovery. I hope she turns a new leaf tho
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hmmm she's a DOG

disfigure her with beatings that your parents won't recognise her when they are back from work.....

what nonsense, your brother is helping you and you have the guts to pour hot water on him which means you can kill him as well.

awaiting to see how her face would look like after the man's wife heard the issue and decided to pour her acid
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by DSoj(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
This pidgin pass me o. E tooo strong

Sorry bro
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by ARCHIMEDES78(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=YoungBlackRico post=96424800]These family is phucked up sha. Sister na olosho, brother na cultist.

Lmao
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Draggun(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
poiZon:

Rapor na pidgin for rapport. It means talking... Gisting... Chatting....

All na the same bros, make you rest.

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by poiZon: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Draggun:

All na the same bros, make you rest.
Bros na so I see am ooo.
Abeg u get better place wey I fit rest?
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by platido(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
I don't support her Action and deeds...but Is that why you join cult?
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Draggun(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
poiZon:
Bros na so I see am ooo. Abeg u get better place wey I fit rest?
My think am

Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by Exodora: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
This is a result of hanger and vengeance.
You didn't tell us what your friend did to her that resulted to her pouring hot water on him.
I think she tried to retaliate which means your friend must have done something to her while correcting her and the closiest self defense was the hot water .
There is no smoke without fire.
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by stormborn28(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

What is Aro?
the guy is a cultist... A prostitute sister begot a cultist brother
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by danvault: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
I felt bad for him until I saw he was Aro. Now I feel normal again.

Lol the guy should be a bloody Viking.
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by danvault: 12:08am On Nov 26, 2020
StacyO:

Really?
Tell me more

Lol, easy on him oh, na beg I dey beg.
Re: Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) by enonche85(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2020
StacyO:
Aiieee

We no dey on good rapor.

Not after I give her a mark of my own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.