Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Have You Made Up To 50k From Your WHATSAPP STATUS? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Have You Made Up To 50k From Your WHATSAPP STATUS? (264 Views)

Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views Daily In Just One Step. / How To Put Stickers On Whatsapp Status, Images & Videos On Android / How To Add Songs, Voice Record And Football Club Logo To Your Whatsapp Status.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Made Up To 50k From Your WHATSAPP STATUS? by DigitalMarketing: 12:12am On Nov 25, 2020
A lot of people struggle to buy data and after doing that, they use it watch whatsapp status videos, before you know it, the data is gone

And yet, people like me and many others make over 100k monthly from their whatsapp status.

you complain and lament you are broke yet you do nothing about it.

You accumulate contacts so you can have more status views, yet you don't make a dime from it.

This December i am teaching only 20 people(this is the final batch of our whatsapp marketing class for the year) to make up to #50k-100k before Christmas.

You don't need to be a guru to make this money, just follow what you'll be taught, copy and use it.

Send I need more details to 090500045212

By the way, if you have made up to 6-figures from your whatsapp status, share your story here.....

Re: Have You Made Up To 50k From Your WHATSAPP STATUS? by majamajic(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2020
U for explain in bit here first , explain a bit of it

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Add A Design Tab To Powerpoint On A Mac? / Set Your Home Office Smartly With Nextergo Smart Standing Desk / Microsoft Teams Adds 3D Avatars As It Lays Out Metaverse Ambitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.