Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

For Body Builders. Whey Protein Or Animal Pak? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Body Builders. Whey Protein Or Animal Pak? (318 Views)

For Body Builders. Whey Protein Or Animal Pak? / I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Body Builders. Whey Protein Or Animal Pak? by henryvirus(m): 12:29am On Nov 25, 2020
I am 6ft3in, 73kg, with a lean physique... And I tend to reduce drastically in size if I am stressed or don't eat at the right time. Now I want to bulk up..which of them do you suggest is best... Animal pak or whey protein? And I have a body that shows results in the gym almost immediately.
Re: For Body Builders. Whey Protein Or Animal Pak? by dawnomike(m): 12:42am On Nov 25, 2020
henryvirus:
I am 6ft3in, 73kg, with a lean physique... And I tend to reduce drastically in size if I am stressed or don't eat at the right time. Now I want to bulk up..which of them do you suggest is best... Animal pak or whey protein? And I have a body that shows results in the gym almost immediately.
Any of the 2 will be just fine for your type of body you described.
Re: For Body Builders. Whey Protein Or Animal Pak? by SenorFax(m): 12:46am On Nov 25, 2020
dawnomike:
Where are they sold please?
Re: For Body Builders. Whey Protein Or Animal Pak? by dawnomike(m): 12:49am On Nov 25, 2020
SenorFax:

Where are they sold please?
Shoprite or Spa
Re: For Body Builders. Whey Protein Or Animal Pak? by Linda4114: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Where they sold this please tell me the place of selling store mysainsburys
Re: For Body Builders. Whey Protein Or Animal Pak? by SenorFax(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2020
dawnomike:
Shoprite or Spa
thanks
Re: For Body Builders. Whey Protein Or Animal Pak? by henryvirus(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2020
dawnomike:
alright thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Best Real Powerful Spiritual Man Of Herbalist And Native Doctor In Nigeria / My Experience With Lucid Dreaming / COVID-19 Second Wave: Nigerians Advised To Store Food As FG Sets For Full Lockdo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.