Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,140 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) (29696 Views)

CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) / Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by beardedboy(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2020
KvngEric:

I steal 200k u give me 40 strokes, i no mind steal am again tbh.

40 strokes pass 40 strokes. Some 40 strokes will ensure that you spend the whole 200k in the hospital.
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by budusky05(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Common trend in south Africa. Worst in Johannesburg
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by toprealman: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Macsjebs:
Na wa o, at this age undecided

... Guys, I just uploaded one of my best as my nairaland profile picture
Kindly show me love by liking my DP, thanks fam, love you all kiss kiss kiss
Why will a young man be so obsessed about looks and social media validation?
Oga pick yourself up and go and use your time more productively.
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by obiekunie2: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2020
that's not a CCTV recording.

SOMEBODY WAS RECORDING THAT.

CCTV DOESN'T MOVE LIKE THAT.
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by mozona(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
majamajic:
He is a professional , but the super market sales person , that was assisting the woman fit know about the game

confirm
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by mozona(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
the guy get mind
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by AfonjaMuslim: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
frowland:

Its from Cctv man!
The kind of people commenting on NL is getting strange by the day.
The guy is right, that video cannot be from a CCTV
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by Coronavirus1: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
majamajic:
He is a professional , but the super market sales person , that was assisting the woman fit know about the game
100 % Accurate my guy you have done shop lifting in the pass. Because of your experience you guess right
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by Born2Breed(f): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
This go carry gun later,if he never start.
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by SeunNotOwner: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Macsjebs:

... Guys, I recently uploaded one of my best as my nairaland profile picture

Not CCTV, its a skit
...towards the end the camera moved

[s]After selling, the new handler of this forum is just messing up[/s]
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by cynthia500(f): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeeded- (Michael Jordan)
Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
The best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago. The second best time is now.
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by guiddoti: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
SA home of fearless robbers.
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Omg dat kid's bad shocked
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by Passionate1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2020

Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by majamajic(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Coronavirus1:

100 % Accurate my guy you have done shop lifting in the pass. Because of your experience you guess right

God forbid !
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by goaldynboy: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
See how he put the woman's hand bag on his neck!
Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by Eaglesence: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Macsjebs:

... Guys, I recently uploaded one of my best as my nairaland profile picture

You resemble Michael Jackson when he nefa comit facial murder grin kudos to your looks

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) by frowland(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
The guy is right, that video cannot be from a CCTV

I guess you also dont know how cctv works yourself?? Funny lots all over the place in NL. Wish there is a way I can send you private cctv of my house right now so you can compare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos) / 29 Youths Paraded In Omuko, Rivers For Smoking Mkpurumiri (Video, Photos) / ‘ I Killed My Brother To Become Second Jesus Christ ’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.