Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth (16163 Views)

Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Pio44: 5:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Too bad, make we go marry white women na

1 Like

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by sharone21(f): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2020
GeneralPula:
In the Olden days, black women gives birth easily, even without hospital or any scientific medication..

If now, black women are finding it hard, then something isn’t right about the black women of today..

Most of what we have left among the black women of today are nothing but Riff-raffs.

Asaro ni won..

Ordinary pregnancy which is a battle between life and death. A time will come when it is either men begin to carry pregnancy since it is EASY and they are stronger OR they pay surrogates to help ease this dreadful event that can cost a woman her precious life. We should always thank God for women who safely arrive home with their babies after delivery and NEVER take such for granted

1 Like

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Cutehector(m): 5:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Fake news
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Raychee(f): 5:56am On Nov 25, 2020
I lost my mum to childbirth. It could have been easily avoided. My grandma still has complications from childbirth. It could have been avoided.

4 Likes

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Openbusiness: 6:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Maybe "something" other than genetics is responsible for this high ratio. Something like White people wanting to keep the black population in their countries minimal as possible. If only people understand this reality, then developing Africa into a 1st world continent, should be a non-negotiable civic duty of everyone that's a citizen of African countries

1 Like

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Oizee(f): 6:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Raychee:
I lost my mum to childbirth. It could have been easily avoided. My grandma still has complications from childbirth. It could have been avoided.
sorry for ur loss dear, that was how we lost my aunt many years ago.
This bias treatment is even worse in Naija, I can never forget my experience in d hands of one wicked nurse like dat when I was going through labour with my second baby, if you are a friend to any of them on duty then u are lucky, u will receive all d attention and care that you need. Honestly our Naija nurses ain't different from our police, very wicked people.
If u ain't their friend, neighbour or relation then don't even expect any love and care from them.

4 Likes

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by vickydevoka(m): 6:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
No wonder our ladies are into bleaching, sense no go kill them, they want to trick the situation.
Lol. Na u.k women o. Though 80% of lady in Nigeria bleach which makes dem de highest bleaching country.
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Openbusiness: 6:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Regardless of the outcome of slave trade that has resulted in millions of blacks being freeborn citizens of countries across North America and Europe; and no matter how liberal immigration policies are in the western world for Black Africans to live abroad and hold permanent residence or naturalize as citizens...the West will ALWAYS be seen as a WHITE MAN'S LAND, and therefore a growing black population will always be seen as a big threat to the White man's sole claim of ownership of the West. Just like the Egyptian Pharaoah and empire of old saw the huge growth of Israelites population in their midst as a threat to their dominance and ownership of Egypt. It is a natural human reaction and programming. How do you prevent this in a covert way in order to maintain the facade of being civilized? Institutionalized killing of black babies and women.

Check the West, they succeeded in breaking the family trait and most Blacks are into baby mama-ism, and the word on the street is that Black men are absentee fathers averagely. The fewer nuclear black families are, the fewer black population will grow. Then they have pushed Homosexuality to the Black community and it is a fast rising trend among the Black Community. The more Blacks embrace homosexuality, the more the black population reduces. Then there's outright institutionalized sabotage like the situation she described about. Then of course, the gang culture being promoted through entertainment....etc! All these things are a CALCULATED attempt at slowing down the growth of the black population in the West. Whether we like it or not, this thing is happening. It's not a conspiracy theory. But our people are too blind to see.

2 Likes

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by NOwazobia: 6:24am On Nov 25, 2020
No wonder our girls have turn to breaching to change the story. At this stage, i think they should go further by drinking the cream to change their inside to the white woman's type (i think their DNA should change likewise).
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by NOwazobia: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2020
sharone21:

Ordinary pregnancy which is a battle between life and death. A time will come when it is either men begin to carry pregnancy since it is EASY and they are stronger OR they pay surrogates to help ease this dreadful event that can cost a woman her precious life. We should always thank God for women who safely arrive home with their babies after delivery and NEVER take such for granted
The whole wahala started with a woman, so you deserve your punishment. You should be happy some men are making ease this burden by placing you on a monthly salary, even as a mere girl friend: you don't have to worry about working.

1 Like

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Nazgul: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
No wonder our ladies are into bleaching, sense no go kill them, they want to trick the situation.
You're a clown.

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by BRASH: 6:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Even without reading the article, I call this a rubbish attempt to further make the black race look inferior. I just hope our black women will not fall for this nonsense. These their research is very contrary to the reality on ground.
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Bloody Feminist-Racist lie

Its not because she's black, but she doesn't recieve proper medical attention

1 Like

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Clicked: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2020
BRASH:
Even without reading the article, I call this a rubbish attempt to further make the black race look inferior. I just hope our black women will not fall for this nonsense. These their research is very contrary to the reality on ground.

It's not contrary to the reality on ground. Everyone is just commenting without reading the article. They said they are more likely to die, not because black women are weaker, but because hospitals give white women better care than black women.

A white woman may be complaining about some type of pain and they'll take it seriously, but if a black woman complains about the same pain, they'll say she is overreacting. That's why the women are dying. It's not only happening in the UK, but in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by obonujoker(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Rubbish...

The word of God supercedes all foolish thoughts and words.

"You shall deliver like Hebrew women"
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Clicked: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:
Bloody Feminist-Racist lie

Its not because she's black, but she doesn't recieve proper medical attention

And she's not receiving proper medical attention because she's black. You're still saying the same thing.
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by melaxy: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Thats not what the bible says. It doesnt exist.
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by sylve11: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2020
Freestainworld:

grin cool
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Iamnotfearyou: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Does has to five times �
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Clicked:

And she's not receiving proper medical attention because she's black. You're still saying the same thing.

No not the same thing

She is black a statement
She recieves poor medical service another statement

Let stop these Innuendo racism card that feminist (progressives ) use to arouse sentiments
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Xisnin(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Those white messiahs can't be trusted. They love issuing statements or threats but never act with pure motives.

1 Like

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2020
I believe the cation would have been "Black woman likely to die at child birth due to racism, neglect and poor health infrastructures" The initial caption implies that black women are weaker than the white woman and thus tend to die more at childbirth, which the contrary is the case. Just analysing the Caption.

1 Like

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Clicked: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

No not the same thing

She is black a statement
She recieves poor medical service another statement

Let stop these Innuendo racism card that feminist (progressives ) use to arouse sentiments

If you had read the whole article you would have seen that they said they die because they are not attended to. And what do feminists have to do with this?
If this has happened to someone close to you, you won't be talking like this.

1 Like

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2020
complexBoss12:
judgment by color will never stop. Nigerians will come here to criticize racism but your are Igbo, your neighbor is Hausa and you already judged him before getting to know him. same for the Hausa on the Igbo man. it's goes around, we have to accept it.
And what of yoruba? Tribal Bigot
Funnily enough, its always yoruba fighting hausa not otherwise mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by robosky02(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Ohhhh

Fati2001
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Lordice: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by eyinjuege: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Some people are trivialising the issues raised.
Such a pity we have so many mentally defiicent people on NL.
They seem to forget that women dying in childbirth because of appalling services received means their mothers, daughters and girlfriends/wives will also die.
They forget that such terrible services means their own heart attacks and stroke will also be downplayed when it happens and action not taken, simply because they are of the black race.
Shame really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2020
eyinjuege:
Some people are trivialising the issues raised.
Such a pity we have so many mentally defiicent people on NL.
They seem to forget that women dying in childbirth because of appalling services received means their mothers, daughters and girlfriends/wives will also die.
They forget that such terrible services means their own heart attacks and stroke will also be downplayed when it happens and action not taken, simply because they are of the black race.
Shame really

The quest to escape the hellfire called Nigeria would make your average Nigerian eat the poo of oyinbos grin
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by Raychee(f): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Oizee:
sorry for ur loss dear, that was how we lost my aunt many years ago.
This bias treatment is even worse in Naija, I can never forget my experience in d hands of one wicked nurse like dat when I was going through labour with my second baby, if you are a friend to any of them on duty then u are lucky, u will receive all d attention and care that you need. Honestly our Naija nurses ain't different from our police, very wicked people.
If u ain't their friend, neighbour or relation then don't even expect any love and care from them.

Some of them don't deserve that uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by KingDash: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2020
God hates blacks... blacks Don suffer.
Re: Black Women Five Times More Likely To Die During Childbirth by RPG2020(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Notting do us because we blacker we berry we sweeter we juice together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 4 2021 In Nigeria / Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. / 10 Weeks U/S. No Heartbeat, No Foetal Pole Only Gestational Sac.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.