Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States (2639 Views)

Please Why Are There So Many Premature Ladies On NL Romance Section? / Is Killz Ok This Night Fighting Everyone On The Nl Romance Platform / Nl Romance Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by Ranoscky(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^

I'll be Damn if am left out!
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by InkedNerd(f): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2011
Sicherheit:

I'm taking bets. Here's the break down of the contenders

1) Tosinville is a small boy acting big on the internet. One smile from a girl and he turns to jelly
2) 190 is a wuss, who wants to be everyone's friend but he has MzDarkSkin wrapped around his finger, she does what he tells her.
3) MzDarkSkin has got it her unfortunately her love for 190 blinds her.
4) Goldie can hold her own, she hasn't let her infactuation for 190 take over yet.

My money is on Goldie.

lol lol lol, I'll go with Goldie as well grin
Re: Nl Romance: Meet N Greet In The States by 197(f): 2:25am On Mar 24, 2011
rubbish undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident At Unizik Temp Site Awka, With Pictures / Amurie Nkporo Loving And Caring Community To Visit / VIDEO: African Soldier Shoots And Catches Bullets With His Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.