Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Cat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cat (506 Views)

How Do I Lure This Cat Into Our Apartment? / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cat by Ellaanddevil: 4:53am On Nov 25, 2020
I want to have a cat, but I don't know which kind of cat is better? Do you have any recommendations?
Re: Cat by Thejason: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2020
All cats are lovely... But most of them have traits that are rare in other breeds, I'm talking of the foreign breeds like the (Turkish Angora, Siamese, Turkish Vans, Persian e.t.c) these foreign breeds posses some unique characters like the Turkish Vans are known for being incredibly good swimmers, the Siamese are known for being great climbers and so on...

So it all balls down to the one you want, you can either settle for the regular DSH(domestic Shorthair) that's the local one or the exotic breeds. However all felines will provide you with the affection and love you need.

By the way I'm your plug to getting any exotic breed wink

1 Like

Re: Cat by Cadwallader12: 12:16pm On May 03
With their luxurious coats and affectionate nature, Maine Coon Kittens for sale often captivate the hearts of cat lovers. These majestic felines, known for their large size and playful demeanor, have a unique charm that's hard to resist. Originating from Maine, USA, they're renowned for their intelligence and adaptability, making them wonderful companions for families and individuals alike. Maine Coons are also famous for their tufted ears, bushy tails, and friendly personalities, which endear them to people around the world. Whether lounging gracefully or chasing after toys with enthusiasm, these kittens bring joy and companionship to any home they grace.

(1) (Reply)

Dog Breeders Come In Address This Matter please / Rabbits For Sale / Is Dog A True Carnivore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.