Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching (46945 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Kiss Daniel, Kcee And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Bluntemperor: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2020
dogmart:
Is okay o. Live your life the way you want. You also bear the brunt of what's to come.

GBAM!!!!!
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by DSoj(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2020
So this junk is on Front Page? Ok ok. What should we do about this ?
Rubbish
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Ayodun1: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2020
IkemChris:
Abeg how Bob take grow bwest I need a well, reasonable, logical answer ...

So that thing looks like breast to you? You no dey watch Hollywood? You think they are showing you real nude?
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Kaymansion(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2020
This boy/girl head is now bigger
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by LaReinaa(f): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2020
Why does he look like a masquerade
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by luckyz4rea(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Skinnything:
Omo. Nothing wey pesin never see....

Gives Joy to see people living their lives.

No shame, no regret, no bordering of others.

Just living. Anywhere the wind blows.

Living and nothing more.

Real joy.

Shout out all those who will never be open minded.

It's just a pity you don't know what peace is.

Watching....

Regrets don't come up until when we begin to see the consequences of our actions. If nothing makes us see reasons for whatever we should or should not do, consequences will!
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by jaxxy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Is bobriskys dressing legal??
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Tookool(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Gay spotted
...and I'm coming for your as*

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Gamesmart: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Gay Gang!
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by rastaLivity: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Skinnything:
Omo. Nothing wey pesin never see....

Gives Joy to see people living their lives.

No shame, no regret, no bordering of others.

Just living. Anywhere the wind blows.

Living and nothing more.

Real joy.

Shout out all those who will never be open minded.

It's just a pity you don't know what peace is.

Watching....
come out of the closet

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by IkemChris(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ayodun1:

So that thing looks like breast to you? You no dey watch Hollywood? You think they are showing you real nude?

Na plastic bwest be that nii?
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by zudozz: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
picture of 2 guys!
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
paulemmy19:
what will be the end of this guy?
What will be your end? Do you even have a beginning? Don't go and hustle be hating in others

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
KingDash:
I tell you my brother... I can't near them.
People like you are secret gays. I'm monitoring you
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by roqrules04(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Does he use male toilet in public or female toilet ?
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Phoenix999: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tookool:
Omor ...Bobrisky is finer than this girl that keeps buzzing my phone for a relationship lipsrsealed

Gay Spotted!!
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yoruba Teacher : Akpors, Define Oloriburuku
Akpors : His name is Bobrisky!
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by cynthia500(f): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.”
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Chimeluv(f): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Fake bust ; angry
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Feggie3: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tookool:

...and I'm coming for your as*
Savage grin
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Feggie3: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
rastaLivity:
come out of the closet
What will happen if he doesn't come out
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Olabamiji509: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
I just dey wonder how they will majestically call bobrisky name on the day-of-judgement.
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by manunitedbabes: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Iberibe adiho mma
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by gbemishile: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
No way u can cheat nature
That posture gave u away man
U will always be a male no matter how hard you try otherwise
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Tinyemeka(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Breast!!! How come

Oestrogen and progesterone hormone therapy.
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by KingDash: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
anastasius:

na me and you be that...
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by KingDash: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
anastasius:
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by passion007: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
paulemmy19:
what will be the end of this guy?
Probably lives into his 90s, wealthy and happy.

What will be the end of you? undecided
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Naybee: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2020
passion007:

Probably lives into his 90s, wealthy and happy.

What will be the end of you? undecided
i will certainly live for all eternity. there is death then life after. where will you be?

Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes / Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Mama G, Mr. Ibu, Others Visit Actor (harry A.) In Hospital After Hoodlum Attack