Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu (958 Views)

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by Adetomiwa96(f): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2020
The management of Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti has directed all newly admitted students for the 2019/2020 academic session to resume for academic activities on Monday, 23rd November, 2020.

According to the Release, all pre-degree, diploma and 100 level students are expected to resume.

Full story & Source: https://eksu.edu.ng/resumption-of-academic-activities-in-eksu/

You can chat me on
https:///2348165085053?text=hello

Or call 08165085053 for more enquires

Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by ipica: 5:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Oya guys dust up your books, it's time to go back to school. nine years since I forgot the stress of schooling. Just take a deep breath and go back once and 4 all. wish u success all the way

1 Like

Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by Dreamliner787(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2020
Abeg wey doradorwa??..
Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Abeg wey doradorwa??..
grin grin why you dey call me o.... I dey busy... My school don resume...
Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by paulolee(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2020
na wah o....seems all students go flex Christmas for skul
Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by Dreamliner787(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2020
Doradorwa:

Ehyaa..lol you know I told you that day that you guys were gonna resume..

Abajo we no dey see your headlights for ASUU threads again grin
Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Ehyaa..lol you know I told you that day that you guys were gonna resume..

Abajo we no dey see your headlights for ASUU threads again grin
Human nature is quite funny... Since my school resume I no even dey click ASUU thread at all... And naso he supposed be my bro.... Everybody with there own cross o.... Anyways.... Ire a kari o grin grin
Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by Dreamliner787(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Doradorwa:
Human nature is quite funny... Since my school resume I no even dey click ASUU thread at all... And naso he supposed be my bro.... Everybody with there own cross o.... Anyways.... Ire a kari o grin grin

We miss you Shaa cry cry ..
The only prominent female soldier who stood by us cry
Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by Tony142: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Doradorwa:

#wink
Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by Tilda001(f): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
The resumption is for registration and not academic activities. The school needs money to settle debts

1 Like

Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by duduade: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tilda001:
The resumption is for registration and not academic activities. The school needs money to settle debts

Ashiri tuuu
Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by Dayoebe(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
It seems this long holiday will be ending soon!
Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by SirWarlock: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Doradorwa:
where if I may ask?
Re: Resumption Of Academic Activities In Eksu by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tilda001:
The school opening for registration of the 100lv students is a testament that the school is fully open(point 1 of the image attached below)people like me that is school sick will proudly be at Ekiti throughout the festive holiday. I believe they are also handling their debt well

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Student Express In Canada / Democracy In Nigeria: Reality Or Myth? PDF / Miraculously, Niger State Govt. Reduces Tuition Fees In IBB University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.