Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) (36169 Views)

Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu / The Moment Buhari Presented His New Chief Of Staff Ibrahim Gambari (PHOTOS) / Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Who send them message.
hahahahha.
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by xangerar: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2020
They were wearing masks at most times, and at another time had all their hands together on one knife. That's like wearing a condom all the minutes and pulling it when it was time to come.
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by Seun360(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2020
High Service. Typical Nigerian mentally.
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by Dangrace01: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2020
I watched a video where ijaw youth chairman was shouting on the governor live and direct so after everything the guy said these governor still held party for gambari

2 Likes

Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by Pio44: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Too bad, wasted south south
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2020
wingmanIII:

Actually he is the most hopeless of the hate filled clowns.
I concur
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Confirm!
James4358:
This is why Goodluck jonathan would say 'no blood of any nigerian is worth their ambition. They'll seat on a round table discussing their interest while their supporters fight, kill & maim themselves for crumbs that truthfuly belongs to us! Time to wise up Brothers!
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by etrouble: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Now, we know who the true Slaves of the Gambaris and the Fulanis are.
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by joefelin2345: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Who send them message.
We are doomed in this country. Walahi!!!
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
These south south governors are a bunch of jokers No wonder gambari kept them waiting last week.
Throwing a surprise birthday, seriously?!
Shows there's no sincerity of purpose and these people don't care about the suffering masses. Just sad...but they should know the day of reckoning ain't far away. Traitors.
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Bunch of thieves...

Can someone please tell me if Lai Mohammed is wearing a mask in the first picture? His lies are too enormous that one doesn't know when he's being truthful.
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Awon werey
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by einsteine(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2020
ODJ124:
That's Nice.... cool
To melt his heart to their demands though..

A seen...
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by fk001(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2020
I thought he was there to negotiate about the true federalism cheesy grin
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2020
See people wey south south people elect as leaders shame on you all the north will continue their trampling on the south if this sort of arse licking continue wike all your toughness na for mouth shame instead of talking about key issues affecting your people na cake una dey share may the cries of all the impoverished citizens of the oil polluted niger delta continue to hunt you all
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2020
HURRAY!!!

Nigeria's problems have suddenly been solved.

Useless set of clowns

Rather than focusing on the more disturbing issues that need to be urgently addressed, they are throwing parties, when most of them should be thrown off a cliff.
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by alexvic12: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Can you see a bottle of Heineken and other alcoholic wines there?

Where is Hisbah � � � �
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
Why do I find this funny? cheesy

Just look at them? Religion discarded. Party affiliation nonexistent. Tribe, no one gives a shit. State of origin, wtf, they know nothing about that!!

Na hungry, impoverished, destitute, unemployed, and ultra bigoted scumballs wey populate the forum dey wake up everyday with a signboard to their chest like an EFCC Tag, cursing and insulting others based on the afforelisted differences. But these are the very people they're doing so for, throwing a lavish surprise party for "one of their own".

I pity una.

I think you should take a look at the mirror. You're guilty of all those things you listed up there. I think you're actually advicing yourself
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by Afamed: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Who send them message.
Don't die a bitter man
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by henry4lov1: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2020
Can't we start demanding for the impeachment of these governor's
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by REALretep(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2020
This IGP is romancing a lot with these politicians.
Is he now a politician?
That place is not his duty post.
He's gradually tarnishing his image
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by gentleguy1975: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2020
i believe all were present except wine
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2020
Afamed:

Don't die a bitter man
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2020
CGMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1372932/birthday-ssouth-governors-throw-surprise-party-gambari-photos/

Are you surprised? Was the meeting not a jamboree in the first place? They make fun of everything because it is about themselves anyway.
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2020
RuddyFusion:
A meeting with ordinary Chief of Staff to the President......ok una well done

Please add an animated video I don't know what to do with these people. I hope the South-South people can identify themselves(governors) as the real sell out.
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Governors wey mumu
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by plaetton: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020
tamdun:
Mental slavery
Mental Slavery Indeed.

A sad bunch of mor.ons bowing to a cow in order to get some droplets of milk.
The irony is that the cow and the entire ranch actually belongs to them.
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Seems Ovie Omo-agege is a puppet, s figure head that doesn't know his position for police IG to even stand in his front....

Truly he is just occupying the seat for occupying sake.
NA NOW YOU KNOW, DID YOU SEE ANYWHERE HIS NAME WAS MENTIONED AS PART OF DIGNITARIES. THE NORTH SURE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
Why do I find this funny? cheesy

Just look at them? Religion discarded. Party affiliation nonexistent. Tribe, no one gives a shit. State of origin, wtf, they know nothing about that!!

Na hungry, impoverished, destitute, unemployed, and ultra bigoted scumballs wey populate the forum dey wake up everyday with a signboard to their chest like an EFCC Tag, cursing and insulting others based on the afforelisted differences. But these are the very people they're doing so for, throwing a lavish surprise party for "one of their own".

I pity una.

You just described yourself. Who else is more gullible than yourself because of 30k BMC job? You threw away your conscience and dignity, ready to hate and fight anyone who do not agree to your postmaster.
Your benue community have been taken over by terrorists with the blood of your people spilled all over and you don't care and never for once condemned buhari and his inaction. You're ready to kill and maim just to please buhari and his northern co-criminals while your land is bleeding.
Shame on you.
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by Erojepromise(f): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

What's your point exactly??
if you don't get his point already you need a brain check...no offense
Re: South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) by omenka(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

You just described yourself. Who else is more gullible than yourself because of 30k BMC job? You threw away your conscience and dignity, ready to hate and fight anyone who do not agree to your postmaster.
Your benue community have been taken over by terrorists with the blood of your people spilled all over and you don't care and never for once condemned buhari and his inaction. You're ready to kill and maim just to please buhari and his northern co-criminals while your land is bleeding.
Shame on you.
Emeka, go eat the leftovers from their feasting if you like, na your belle.

If my comment burned your nerves, you may take an ice bath to feel alright. I can imagine the tears in your eyes as you typed the crap above. smiley

Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Beat Seidu Oshiomhole, Edo Lawmakers-Elect / Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal / Photos Of NSCDC Official, Nurudeen, Who Died After Stepping On Explosives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.