Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness (39561 Views)

Policeman Looting COVID-19 Palliatives In Gwagwalada Caught On Camera / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by fuck419: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2020
They're asking for forgiveness from criminals!

This what abject poverty can do, you lose your sense of judgment. Some stupid religious sermons must have brainwashed them as usual. The same sermon that will ask them to go and kill tomorrow.

Foolish idiots.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by AnanseK(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020
DasaintHope:

Ignorance at its peak. Imagine someone calling all Southerners Ipob? I am from Kaduna south. I am neither Hausa nor Fulani. I have my own language and culture. Plus we are devoted Christians. So oga pak n go.

Northerners like you will not understand. These people’s hatred for North doesn’t exclude you my brother. They pretend to be Christians but they are not. If you think they will ever like you, you are terribly wrong. They can only encourage you to hate other Northerners, but to them you will always be Aboki, Mallam and Boko Haram terrorist. Make your choice [/quotes]
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by DasaintHope(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
u still fall in line with Aboki or Kura I don't care bro
Everyman is entitled to his opinion. Just that yours doesn't change shit. So you can carry on being stupid and trying to escape embarrassment by refusing to accept being wrong
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by hollywater: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2020
This people mumu will never do.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by walozanga(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2020
See how far programming can go
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by vicben27(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2020
action film, it's all staged. our politians will stage anything to gain attention useless people
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by toprealman: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2020
And the shameless government accepted the 'looted' items........only for it to be looted again by the government!
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Don27tiky(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
if a governor in the north can be attack 3 times who I my to come and look for job in the north reason like human being for once not like a cow bye bye
no wahala but u will soon hear your people complain denial of opportunity up north. I am sure u have relatives who earn their living working in the northern part. Think b4 u type
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by wildlife9999(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Check the family he come from. They are nice corrupt free family
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by simplesearch: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2020
They did the right thing but the wicked leaders who like an irresponsible father continue to steal the peoples common wealth, storing it for their unborn children and sharing others among their cliques and cronies will face the greater judgement who ever they may be and whatever position they hold. Once God entrust you with power and you refuse to use it well, whether as a president, senator, governor, judge, local govt chairman, you will be severely judged. Instead of spending the security vote, ecological fund and constituency allowances on what it is meant for they steal and starch it away, leaving electricity in a state of coma and the roads for a death trap. They will all give account for every kobo spent unjustly or stolen on the day of Judgement; while looters, hoodlums, kidnappers all will receive their own judgement too separately, but the one entrusted with power who steal away the future and hope of the masses they are meant to protect will receive the greater judgement.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Idiots foolish Abokis

Why return what rightfully belongs to you that was hidden from you and you discovered it??

3 Likes

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by eedimo(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Mad poeple everywhere.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by YorubaMod(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Stupidity, I wonder why those who stole their billions are yet to return theirs.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by ume1000: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2020
ggood:
They are not Aboki they are Berom , Plateau people are not Hausa they are Christian
What does ABOKI mean

While growing up here in ss it usually used to refer to someone whom behaves in a foolish way
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by bluefilm: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2020
What of those guys that took a tractor?
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by karwa: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=AnanseK post=96422635]

Northerners like you will not understand. These people’s hatred for North doesn’t exclude you my brother. They pretend to be Christians but they are not. If you think they will ever like you, you are terribly wrong. They can only encourage you to hate other Northerners, but to them you will always be Aboki, Mallam and Boko Haram terrorist. Make your choice hausa fulani are tribes, islam christianity are religions. some fulanis are christians,some like some igbos are muslims. all ethnic groups/tribes in plateau practice these religions freely.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Bluffly: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2020
I can't see food in what they are returning. They are confirmed looters and not palliativarians. Please deal with them
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Seyzcham91(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
abi na! you are right! and what i'm seeing there are not palliatives! they shouldn't have used the word "palliatives"

cuz no human being in his/her right mind would dare return palliatives cuz they weren't stolen at first

inoki247:
if na Palliative I see no reason for them to return it and ask for any foolish forgiveness iz the government that needs to apologize to the masses abi no b person be Zulum wey share all the Palliative without hoarding anything....
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by kemika8989(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1372946/looters-return-stolen-palliatives-ask-forgiveness-plateau-state-govt-photos/
will our politicians do same bring our money too palliative money and we'll forgive them
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by femixx: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
anochuko01:
When I saw this post, I remembered the wise words my grandmother said to me at my aunt's wedding while we were sitting next to each other besides the music band. The volume was loud So I didn't hear the wisdom cry cry smiley

Reflections or musing of an idiot. angry angry
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Taiwolee1: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
juman:
Thats the state of gowon. He should be courageous to return the half central bank allegedly stole.
Yakubu - oleeee. Gowon - oleeeee.
They will never get sense.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by juman(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Taiwolee1:

They will never get sense.

Nigerian generals are oloriburuku ole.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Viktoro1: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Truly if what was looted was palliatives, then I see no need of returning it. It is just foolishness
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Swagavillage(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
ggood:
They are not Aboki they are Berom , Plateau people are not Hausa they are Christian

Leave the idiot, 90% of southerners just stay in their fvcking caves calling everyone that speaks hausa Aboki, they do not even leave their caves but are in a haste to call middle belters aboki when those people are even more passionate Christians than the fools up south, these people can hold Sunday worship in a church that was bombed on Saturday night, put one bomb for HOTR, nobody will pass that side for 4 months.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Bellotelli: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Ignorance

Not all Northerners are Hausa/Fulani or Muslims.

Your comment shows that you didn't read the report.
Why are u wasting your time educating an illiterate. Allow him to wallow in his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Kylce042(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
NOC1:

Are you trying to justify the word “looting” as used in the context, what doe the Bible say about taking what is not yours?

If you looted any stuff try to return it, because you might be unfortunate that a camera captured you. I don’t want you to cry had I known.

I won’t be surprise if you’re from Abia who is comfortable with his oppressor just because he gave him kerosine and hot fufu with Achara soup. We rush to remove what is in other peoples eyes but forget that there is a plank in ours.

Shatap with that your what did your bible say bullshit. What did bible say about keeping poor people indoors and hungry during the lockdown and keeping the palliative meant for them locked away?

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by orlaglobal234: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Is any of these governments have return their looting money from public treasury ? If not why these plateau people are fool themselves by returned what belong to them, now tell me who are they (government )going to share these returning goods for
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Idaytesj29(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
ggood:

Thanks
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by lymelyte(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Coldie:
I so much like northerner's I don't know why.

If it's in the south u would use gun, police, army, juju everything yet they won't return the palliative
it is pitiful yoh can't see through the lies.. Isn't it obvious this was staged?
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by lymelyte(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Teibaba:
The gullibles will believe anything. In short they are believers by birth.
Guys look very well as we all know this is Naija. I strongly have this feeling that this drama is a pure plank. Government orchestrated.

But then who cares.

#weMove ?To our houses o? E get y grin
at last someone is thinking in the that direction.. It is just so obvious this was staged but many are too dull or don't have high iq to notice

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by tinktanker: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Fake news
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by orgylover: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
why return? is it not theirs?
taking what s yours and stealing are 2 different things.
person keep my property for me, i come carry, u cant call me a thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award / Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.