Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness (39551 Views)

Policeman Looting COVID-19 Palliatives In Gwagwalada Caught On Camera / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Okk.
Returned them for Government to reloot them
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Factfinder1(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Liea

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Coldie(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2020
I so much like northerner's I don't know why.

If it's in the south u would use gun, police, army, juju everything yet they won't return the palliative
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by nograv: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2020
ggood:
They are not Aboki they are Berom , Plateau people are not Hausa they are Christian

Doesnt matter they are fools...

Before you respond, have any thieving govt politicians repented?

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Golan007: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Aboki's so much love their oppressors

What have you done in Abia state?

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by LadyKech1(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2020
[b][/b] grin
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Marine25: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1372946/looters-return-stolen-palliatives-ask-forgiveness-plateau-state-govt-photos/
Am a very big fan of Rev. Dachomo, but sincerely speaking, that wassnt stealing, there are sins that are worth justified. The government have planned to kill us, we are hungry, struggling to survive at least one square meal while our government have hijacked tons of food meant for us, that act by the government itself is devilish.
Moreover i have finished mine, God have mercy �
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by staetic: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Aboki's so much love their oppressors

point of correction plateau is middle belt we are not part of the people u are referring to please, more so the did the right thing
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by juman(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Thats the state of gowon.
He should be courageous to return the half central bank allegedly stole.

Yakubu - oleeee.
Gowon - oleeeee.

3 Likes

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Scrupulous419(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Nooooo why will they do such...?

I won't dare return my looted palliatives no matter what
angry

Stoopid Go vern Ment
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by tstx(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2020
Truly these people no get sense
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Golan007:

What have you done in Abia state?
sorry who's from Abia state?
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by tundeontop: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2020
who owns the Palliatives gangan?
what will the government do with it?
Hoard it till it get spoilt?
what if hunger now strike?

They didn't take a wise decision by returning the loot!
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by PWAPUTI2010(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Very stupid if you to refer your sentimental statement on issues concerning lives of people that decided to do good and dumb evil, I am so much sure you not educated to a level, you don't even know history of Nigeria.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet. He has just exposed your ignorance. Typical lazy youth
slam ur head on the wall if he pain u
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by slowice(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2020
They just gave what's rightfully theirs to thieves.... Sad but this could be stage managed sha

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2020
The word "aboki"does NOT mean hausa/fulani or muslim.

Take note.
Okoroawusa:

Ignorance

Not all Northerners are Hausa/Fulani or Muslims.

Your comment shows that you didn't read the report.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by teebillz: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2020
The Governor and other politicians should learn from them and return their own loot too.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Unrated900(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Gospel of Jesus Christ has pierced their hearts and Just like Zaccehus, they have repented and restituted..

There is Joy in Heaven over one Sinner that repents than 99 that see no need for Repentance.

The Mercifulness of Jesus Christ is unquestionable and unquantifiable.

No matter the evil, Wickedness and abominations that you have soiled your hands in, the Blood of Jesus Christ has the Capacity and Capability to Forgive, cleanse and make you clean.

You this boy always on nairaland all times
Don’t you have work to do
Okay you want to colonize all nairalanders together and eventually start your own church so they could be coming.

3 Likes

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by MansoryMX(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2020
They stole your rights to basic amenities, good education, good healthcare, employment and good pension scheme, conducive environment and adequate security. The one time you took something that is rightfully yours from them by force, you foolishly returned it back! Nigerians will never be free from these Egyptians called leaders and politicians. God forbid!

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by southsouthking(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Chicken hearted people.
Wish the governor could replicate such act by giving back to the masses good governance and good infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Allow the government to loot it for you. Don't loot it for them. Don't steal the money that the government is stealing from you

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Gabbriell: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by mathkid(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2020
grin grin

Well check my signature for something cool

Thanks smiley
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Teibaba(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2020
The gullibles will believe anything. In short they are believers by birth.
Guys look very well as we all know this is Naija. I strongly have this feeling that this drama is a pure plank. Government orchestrated.

But then who cares.

#weMove ?To our houses o? E get y grin

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by davidque: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2020
inoki247:
if na Palliative I see no reason for them to return it and ask for any foolish forgiveness iz the government that needs to apologize to the masses abi no b person be Zulum wey share all the Palliative without hoarding anything....
Two wrongs can never make a right. The government did wrong by hoarding the palliatives, the people also did wrong by stealing/looting what was meant for them eventually. So both parties need an apology from either side
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Jaelxchloe(f): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2020
I don't believe... Return for what??

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Opoki(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Forgiveness indeed, Sin na hook.
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Raydos: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2020
The politicians should return the favor by returning their own loots too and asking nigerians for Forgiveness
Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Badonasty(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2020
lol... but religion is a very powerful tool sha and politicians have mastered the art of using it to their advantage

1 Like

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by DasaintHope(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
onces ur from the northern part u re a confirm Aboki/ mallam so take ur explanation somewhere else

Ignorance at its peak. Imagine someone calling all Southerners Ipob? I am from Kaduna south. I am neither Hausa nor Fulani. I have my own language and culture. Plus we are devoted Christians. So oga pak n go.

Re: Looters Return Stolen Palliatives In Plateau; Ask For Forgiveness by Bighead5: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2020
This can only happen in the North. Those guys are too sincere.and integrity is their pride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights" / Seyi Makinde Storms Facility Being Used To Store Illegally Mined Minerals / Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.