Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nokia Phone Infected With Commwarrior Virus - How To Get Rid Of It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Phone Infected With Commwarrior Virus - How To Get Rid Of It? (2861 Views)

How To Hack/crack Your Nokia Phone (e- Series And 5230) / You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Phone Infected With Commwarrior Virus - How To Get Rid Of It? by Badero(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hello people in the house, I need an urgent assistance to rescue my phone from a Virus called CommWarrior. My phone usually display this Virus (CommWarrior) and it goes off at any fucking time. Anyone that has an idea on how I can get rid of this Virus should please contact me either through my e-mail address : adetunjilaja@yahoo.com or through my No: 08035964963. Till I hear from you all, Tanx & God bless.

Re: Nokia Phone Infected With Commwarrior Virus - How To Get Rid Of It? by Wilfem(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2007
@ Badero
I've posted my experience about this "commwarrior" of a thing on this particular section of this website. Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-38763.0.html
Just read it, open the link, download the stuff, transfer it to your phone and install it.
After then, scan the phone and I'm sure the particular virus will be detected and got rid of.
Enjoy your phone!
Re: Nokia Phone Infected With Commwarrior Virus - How To Get Rid Of It? by Mustay(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2007
Try resetting your phone.
Re: Nokia Phone Infected With Commwarrior Virus - How To Get Rid Of It? by Badero(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2007
Mustay, Thanks but have tried to reset it back to manufacturing setting but refused, asking for a lock code which when I entered it saying it's no longer valid. I just don't know what to do again. I need assistance of anyone that can rescue me from this trouble. Thanks
Re: Nokia Phone Infected With Commwarrior Virus - How To Get Rid Of It? by jaysy: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2007
Take it to computer village at Ikeja and get it flashed for just only #1000.00 naira only and you will see that the phone will be perfect again post back either good or bad idea
Re: Nokia Phone Infected With Commwarrior Virus - How To Get Rid Of It? by Badero(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2007
Jaysy,
Thanks for your concern! I belief those people at Computer Village are people like you and I and they all developed themselves. Apart from this, I don't reside in Lagos and need to get this problem solved. I reside far away Sokoto State in the north. How do I get the problem solved pls. I need alternative advice/remedy from you. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Rooting Tecno Phantom A3 / 4G LTE 2600mhz / Innjoo Fire Smartphone -A new value for money smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.