Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1917 Views)

Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze / Soyinka: FG Has Given Up On Fight Against Corruption / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ekemeze: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: . by Nukilia: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ekemeze:
So it all about the north ? huh?

Truth be told, its about the North! They are trying to protect their selfish interest grin cheesy
Re: . by Muna4real(f): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

If Igbo want to be alone why did the current Biafra agitation got more louder and support since 2015 when Buhari took power ?

I think Buhari is a Nice Man , I think the real enemy and haters of igbos was Abba Kyari since he died , The APC and Buhari govt have made more significant inroad into the south East

You are getting it wrong my dear. Biafra will never die. The reason why the agitation was not in existence then was that there was no one to take it up. Yes we want biafra, but who will bell the cat? Kanu was very brave to do what he did. As you can see ,he got many followers and supporters just because of Biafra. Is there any igbo that can rise up and take the biafra cause serious?

1 Like

Re: . by Muna4real(f): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ekemeze:

Lets be 100% truthful, is it possible for Igbos to produce a president come 2023? It hurts me a lot to see that tribe struggle too much

The naked truth which nobody wants to hear is that we don't need presidency. Can you please tell me what that presidency will do for nndigbo if the seat is still controlled by the cabals? Isn't it as useless as anything useless?

1 Like

Re: . by Ojiofor: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ekemeze:

No body loves to be controlled. But your narrative is quite different from what Biafra stands for. "Igbos wants to be alone,". You are now saying something different all becos of 2023?

This back and forth agitation won't yield any result. I was really praying for the success of Biafra honestly. Maybe that would end Nigeria.

There are some section of Igbos who are advocating for Biafra while majority want a restructured Nigeria with or without Igbo presidency.
Re: . by Muna4real(f): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ekemeze:

But you can't grab the power at the center when all you do is fight the majority. You incur people's hatred upon yourself, what would make them vote for you?

Nwanne, reason am na.

Hatred or not, nobody will vote an igbo man. We did not incur any hatred but instead, they incurred hated for and on themselves. If not, tell me what nndigbo have done that the northerners have not multiplied a hundred times but yet they are still being voted. This is why it's called jealousy. When there is no reason for hatred, it's jealousy . I've taught you something new today. You should thank me.
Re: . by Muna4real(f): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nukilia:

The SW are the best allies which the SE can cling to. Any candidate representing the East must never hold grudges against any region in Nigeria. There is no time to make more enemies. The SW supported GEJ but things spiralled down so quickly, leading to the loss of the SS. The North is looking for a trusted ally as Presidential candidate, a person who will protect the interest of the North.

Sw and se as allies? Even if a prophet prophesied this to me, I will never believe it. You must be sleep - typing my dear. Wake up from that dream. This is Nigeria.
Re: . by Ekemeze: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: . by Ekemeze: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: . by Ekemeze: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: . by Muna4real(f): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ekemeze:

Igbo presidency would put an end to "we are marginalized" anthem that bred Biafra.

No it won't because After the igbo presidency, the marginalization continues. This is why I support Biafra. Presidency may last for eight years but Biafra is forever.
Re: . by Ojiofor: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ekemeze:

Mehn, I used to envy the unity in Igbo land back then, buh I can't say the same anymore

Mismanagement by Igbo political leaders and marginalisation by the federal government is to be blamed for those who are seeking for a separate country.
Re: . by Ekemeze: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: . by Ekemeze: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: . by Ojiofor: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ekemeze:

I totally agree with you. especially the "Orji" dem family

Na dem.
Re: . by QuotaSystem: 1:02am On Nov 26, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Biafra agitation get more followers because of actual or perceived marginalization of the Igbos

We do not have any problem with a United Nigeria but it must be just and fair to everybody

Trust me a united Nigeria and a United Africa favours an Igbo man

Only a few were deceived that you truly wanted to secede. The political frustration behind it was so obvious.

Thats why we rightly named it Biafrauud right from the beginning.

Too bad so many young misguided Igbos were lost for a fraudulent cause.
Re: . by blaqoracle: 2:36am On Nov 26, 2020
Ekemeze:

Lets be 100% truthful, is it possible for Igbos to produce a president come 2023? It hurts me a lot to see that tribe struggle too much
the last time Igbo man ruled, we fought a war.we are not ready to fight another war.
Re: . by smile11s(m): 2:39am On Nov 26, 2020
Ekemeze:
This thread is NOT to cause any form of tribalism but just to verify my observation.

Is it only me? Or has any one else noticed that our Igbo brothers seem to be concerntrating more on "Igbo presidency 2023". They hardly talk or agitate for Biafra these days?

The only thing you hear these days about Biafra is the creation of factions.

So my question is, can 2023 Igbo Presidency put an end to Biafra agitation?

It’s a strategy. Igbo presidency is equal to Biafra God’s own land. Land of Okike the creator. Land where all living things began. Land of the rising sun.
Re: . by blaqoracle: 2:41am On Nov 26, 2020
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is never going to be fair to anybody except the North. Any Southern Nigerian who thinks that Nigeria will one day be restructured so that the federal government is less powerful, everyone us controlling their own resources, developing at their own pace and having greater autonomy is someone who is yet to wake up to reality

Ojukwu saw all this 53 years ago when he declared Biafra. He knew that the feudal mindset of the North, theur value system and ideology would be at constant odds with the aspirations of Easterners and would constantly lead to resentment, clash and bloodshed and he was right. Today, Nigeria is the terrorism hotspot of Africa and world poverty capital of the world.

Nigeria is no nation and can never be, we are just a country being run according to how a certain section wants it
you mean ojukwu the coward?
Re: . by blaqoracle: 2:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Nukilia:

The SW are the best allies which the SE can cling to. Any candidate representing the East must never hold grudges against any region in Nigeria. There is no time to make more enemies. The SW supported GEJ but things spiralled down so quickly, leading to the loss of the SS. The North is looking for a trusted ally as Presidential candidate, a person who will protect the interest of the North.
it is already too late.
Re: . by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:19am On Nov 26, 2020
Ekemeze:
This thread is NOT to cause any form of tribalism but just to verify my observation.

Is it only me? Or has any one else noticed that our Igbo brothers seem to be concerntrating more on "Igbo presidency 2023". They hardly talk or agitate for Biafra these days?

The only thing you hear these days about Biafra is the creation of factions.

So my question is, can 2023 Igbo Presidency put an end to Biafra agitation?

Mumu, what has presidency got to do with Biafra?

Biafra is for the people, presidency is for the zoo.
Re: . by Ekemeze: 6:30am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: . by Ekemeze: 6:31am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: . by Ekemeze: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: . by gidgiddy: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2020
blaqoracle:
you mean ojukwu the coward?

Do you know any coward that fights war for 3 years?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Moment Army Convoy Had Accident On Maiduguri- Damaturu Highway Today / APC Convention: How Amaechi Drafted Abdullahi Into Race / We Need A Group Like ESN In The North Now: Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.