Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu (2182 Views)

Osinbajo: I Owe Nobody Else Any Allegiance Outside My Oath Of Office"- / Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit / Buhari’s Cabinet: We Don’t Owe You Explanations On Delay, APC Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by Cyynthia(f): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2022
The Vice President and 2023 Presidential aspirant, Yemi Osinbajo, has said he owes nobody any allegiance.

Osinbajo said he owes no single individual any allegiance outside his oath of office and the allegiance he swore to Nigerians when he came into office in 2015.

He disclosed this during his political consultations in Ogun State on Tuesday.

Addressing his followers, Osinbajo said: “After all, I have learnt, if called upon to serve the nation, should I say No? I have decided that I will run for office.

“I have sworn an oath to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is an oath to our people, our children, and the future of Nigeria. I owe nobody else any allegiance outside the oath.”

Osinbajo disclosed this amid claims of betraying his alleged godfather and former principal, Bola Tinubu, by declaring for the Presidency when the former Lagos State governor is also contesting for the same office

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/27/presidency-i-dont-owe-anybody-allegiance-osinbajo-speaks-on-betraying-tinubu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1651051543

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by Cyynthia(f): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2022
: Nice one from pastor of the most high..

The Iragbiji criminal thinks that the world revolves around him..

I pity Tinubu Urchins and his gang of YMM..
They don't know what is coming..
To cap it all, they even Said they won't vote for a yoruba christian...

Now let them support their candidate Tinubu let's us support our own Osibanjo, then meet us at the unit during primaries let's slug it out...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by incandescentena: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by uthlaw: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2022
We got no option in this country despite what this foolish politicians did during endsars, PDP and APC still our only options...make every nigga just de try japa ooo!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by GooodHardDick: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2022
It is now certain that We all need Peter Obi to rescue Nigeria!

Peter obi is the best man for the job. I'll urge everyone out there to come out in mass and vote massively for Peter obi come 2023.

I support Peter Obi
I support Igbo presidency 100%

17 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by Ezeama400: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2022
I thought they said they play matured politics ? undecided

Well, on Peter Obi's mandate we Nigerians stand...

God bless Nigeria

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2022
Odale ore. May you not have odale ore like Yemi Osibanjo-odale.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by obailala(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:
It is now certain that We all need Peter Obi to rescue Nigeria!

Peter obi is the best man for the job. I'll urge everyone out there to come out in mass and vote massively for Peter obi come 2023.

I support Peter Obi
I support Igbo presidency 100%
Peter Obi will make a good president, but the moment you keep harping the term 'Igbo Presidency', you unknowingly reduce Peter Obi to a regional / tribal candidate, thereby sabotaging his prospects. We need to dump the clannish attitude because it never works.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Ezeama400:
I thought they said they play matured politics ? undecided
Take Tinubu urchins serious at your own risk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by Ezeama400: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Take Tinubu urchins serious at your own risk

They are very deceptive!
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Ezeama400:

They are very deceptive!
Yeah, but only to themselves

We are wiser now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Odale ore. May you not have odale ore like Yemi Osibanjo-odale.
Guy rest na

Tinubu betrayed so many people just like Akintola and MKO both did

Free the prof abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by Cyynthia(f): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
[s]Odale ore. May you not have odale ore like Yemi Osibanjo-odale.[/s]

YMM, una go cry tire...

Una don print poster finish ?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by GooodHardDick: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2022
obailala:

Peter Obi will make a good president, but the moment you keep harping the term 'Igbo Presidency', you unknowingly reduce Peter Obi to a regional / tribal candidate, thereby sabotaging his prospects. We need to dump the clannish attitude because it never works.

True.

But that doesn't change the fact that we all need Peter obi to rescue Nigeria.

Let's come out in mass and vote massively for Peter Obi come 2023. Let's build a better Nigeria!

Vote for Peter Obi 2023!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by JAMO84: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2022
We shall see

THE END WILL JUSTIFY THE MEANS
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by rayvelez(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
The short man is growing wings nice one dem go pluck it very soon...
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by Justiceleague1: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Cyynthia:
The Vice President and 2023 Presidential aspirant, Yemi Osinbajo, has said he owes nobody any allegiance.

Osinbajo said he owes no single individual any allegiance outside his oath of office and the allegiance he swore to Nigerians when he came into office in 2015.

He disclosed this during his political consultations in Ogun State on Tuesday.

Addressing his followers, Osinbajo said: “After all, I have learnt, if called upon to serve the nation, should I say No? I have decided that I will run for office.

“I have sworn an oath to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is an oath to our people, our children, and the future of Nigeria. I owe nobody else any allegiance outside the oath.”

Osinbajo disclosed this amid claims of betraying his alleged godfather and former principal, Bola Tinubu, by declaring for the Presidency when the former Lagos State governor is also contesting for the same office

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/27/presidency-i-dont-owe-anybody-allegiance-osinbajo-speaks-on-betraying-tinubu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1651051543

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala
God bless the peoples incoming president
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by rekowo: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
He didn't say that

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
JAMO84:
We shall see

THE END WILL JUSTIFY THE MEANS
Stop beating empty chest

Osibanjo stands better chance than Tinubu
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by ZombieSlaughter: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
We yorubas do not deserve the presidency, see the way we are fighting each other. E remain make Tinumbu mine odale osibanjo skull.

We are not united. No yoruba presidency.
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by JAMO84: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop beating empty chest

Osibanjo stands better chance than Tinubu
Ok, prince of Okija forest
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by TheRareGem1(f): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Star boi. Incoming President

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by ruggedtimi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Make everybody dey bow for tinubu na wetin him want .. If Osinbajo smart self him for don takeover APC southwest. Become the oga pata pata, mess tinubu up with fraud allegations and block tinubu's people from getting federal govt appointments. Tinubu mates like Odili don resign from active politics both state/federal. Old man still want die ontop the matter . But I know if osingajo eventually wins the presidency him go mess Buhari people up for him second tenure
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by Zeemam: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
On point
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by ScamHunter: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
The fight don start. Funny that none of them is getting APC ticket sef.
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by AntiBMC(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ewwee cheesy trouble in paradise.

Tinupoo should stop now and count his losses cos he is just dashing people money. If he continues to push for Presidency, he will suffer a colossal loss. No be prophecy, na fact

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by Mooh247: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Cynthia Omo Ibo
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by obailala(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:

True.

But that doesn't change the fact that we all need Peter obi to rescue Nigeria.

Let's come out in mass and vote massively for Peter Obi come 2023. Let's build a better Nigeria!

Vote for Peter Obi 2023!
Yeah but please stop Igbonising his candidacy; except you want to chase voters away.
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by GooodHardDick: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
obailala:
Yeah but please stop Igbonising his candidacy; except you want to chase voters away.

In the second comment, you didn't see the igbonization of the candidate, yet you still dey talk am?

Nevertheless, let's get our PVcs ready and let's vote massively for Peter Obi come 2023!!
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Body go soon tell the fake pastor,e go shock you like 220v...most of them stand on pulpit to tell lies,confused mere commissioner.
Re: 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu by Joylove2324(f): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2022

(1) (2)

After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu / CNN Interviewing Obi But It's Lagos RRS That Tinubu STARTED They Were Showcasing / Developments In Rivers State Under Siminalayi Fubara's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.