Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,337 members, 7,867,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Orji Cautions Tinubu! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Cautions Tinubu! (2103 Views)

Speaker Yakubu Dogara Cautions FG To Tread Softly On Saraki’s Trial / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements / Orji Cautions Tinubu Over Remarks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by Justcash(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Mo*ron! Youve been sounding good for a minute--- u need to keep it up; didnt know u had an iota of intelligence in u.

You can get back to the topic now.

Ode! You should know better than to generalize a statement by T. Orji, an eediot (Like you) to mean the view of Igbos in general.

Tinubu's statement was right. Abia state is not moving forward. T. Orji deserves to be executed. Same with Ohakim. This under-developmental trend is not mutually exclusive to some South-Eastern governors. In the West, OGD and AKala are equally bad. T. Orji should have kept quiet than open his stinking mouth. Meanwhile, nobody got the right to attribute T. Orji's statement to Igbos in general. It is wrong, and insolent. If we have to be Nigerians, you need to purge yourselves of ethnic hatred.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by Eziachi: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2011
EZEUCHE,
My brother, I really do not see anything wrong with what TINUBU said about Aba. Aba is now a refuse dump thanks to the worst administrator ever to set foot on any part of IGBOLAND T. A Orji.
The man is as useless as a cow dung. Remember his cry for help to OJUKWU? And Ojukwu always eager to help an Igbo son went to Aba to rescued him in the hand of supposed tormentor Orji Uzor Kalu but by the time Ikemba returned to Enugu, T. A Orji was already dancing makossa with the PDP delegation sent by Jonathan.
For his attempt to make Ikemba look like a fool, all in his bid to remain in power, he will not get away with it. He will pay a price for that insolence towards our icon.

Tinubu has right to say what he said as he was campaining for his own party candidate Mr Ikonne. It doesn't matter to me who said it but T. A Orji is a waste of space and let  no one bring any tribal sentiment into this because as Tinubu said, in the 80s, Aba under Uncle Sam Mbakwe was a true Enyimba city, as clean as a whistle but as dirty as as whatever you can think of.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by Gbawe: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2011
Justcash:

Tinubu did not insult anybody. He said the Truth. T. Orji is an Agent of under-development. There is no physical development in Abia state. That is not an Insult to Abians or Igbos. It is the TRUTH! Vote T. Orji out of Power!!!! Abia State needs to move forward! Same goes for my State governor, Ohakim. They deserve to be jailed In fact. This does not however make Tinubu a saint. He too is a Thief!.

Thank you . One has to wonder what some Nigerians want . I despise Orji , same as I do Alao-Akala , solely for the fact they fall in the category of politicians underdeveloping Nigerian States .  If Nigerians are suffering terribly under some Governors , it is not the person highlighting that fact that should become our enemy if we are politically sophisticated . Before folks start getting angry uneccessarily and interpreting Tinubu's utterance to suit their agenda they should inspect wether Tinubu says the truth or lies . They should then also look at the ACN candidate for Abia to see if there are indications to show he might be a better candidate than Orji. The truth is that Orji is a woeful Governor . He has regularly been voted one of the worst Governor by folks of Abia themselves

Tinubu has simply made a political statement i.e the current Governor of Abia State has done nothing to develop the State . Tinubu , regularly ,  levels the same charge against Gbenga Daniel and Alao Akala . He has even taunted them to start packing their bags !!! The good folks of Abia should not be distracted by Orji's mock show of sanctimonious anger . They should vote him out . No Nigerian state deserve to be led by grossly incompetent failures such as Orji and Alao Akala.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by bkbabe97y(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2011
Justcash:

Ode! You should know better than to generalize a statement by T. Orji, an eediot (Like you) to mean the view of Igbos in general.

Tinubu's statement was right. Abia state is not moving forward. T. Orji deserves to be executed. Same with Ohakim. This under-developmental trend is not mutually exclusive to some South-Eastern governors. In the West, OGD and AKala are equally bad. T. Orji should have kept quiet than open his stinking mouth. Meanwhile, nobody got the right to attribute T. Orji's statement to Igbos in general. It is wrong, and insolent. If we have to be Nigerians, you need to purge yourselves of ethnic hatred.

Dude, all jokes aside, Ibos are fucxking tribalists--- probably worse than their Northern brethren. Of course, if I generalize, that dont mean I'm saying "every" Ibo on earth( it would be like saying every American runs around with a gun), but the truth is reading comments as the elections come up has made me see yall in a even more detail; and the image in my mind aint that pretty.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by joeyfire(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ultimately, its clear that Ibos are the most tribalistic, most ignorant, and deceitful groups in the whole of Nigeria. . . if not on the face of the earth!

Animals!

How childish.

Anyway back to the thread. Abeg Tinubu was right to say so, Orji Uzor is a clown and Igbo people cant be deceived by jokers like him.he thinks tribalising the matter will take people's attention away from the fact that he and his God son T.A Orji are worst things to happen to Abia. Nonsense
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by Abagworo(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2011
I observed errors in some earlier comments trying to relate the statement to Orji Kalu.I just want to clarify the fact that the statement is credited to Theodore Orji and not Kalu Orji.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by Arysexy(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2011
Dude, all jokes aside, Ibos are fucxking tribalists--- probably worse than their Northern brethren. Of course, if I generalize, that dont mean I'm saying "every" Ibo on earth( it would be like saying every American runs around with a gun), but the truth is reading comments as the elections come up has made me see yall in a even more detail; and the image in my mind aint that pretty.
^^^^
U must be a big buffon from pluto! if igbos are tribalist, yoribas should then be super tribal bigots! Anuofia!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by bkbabe97y(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2011
Arysexy:

^^^^
U must be a big buffon from pluto! if igbos are tribalist, yoribas should then be super tribal bigots! Anuofia!

Ok, Yoribas are super tribal bigots. . . . . .

Now, get back to the topic on board, imb>ecile!
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by yemmight(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
Because Tinubu talked about what he saw on ground in Abia, it has become an avenue to attack him. Tinubu is just trying to help you people so that you can be set free from the hands of orjis. Have you truly seen any development in part of Nigeria? We are experiencing development in the west here and thts what Asiwaju is spreading.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by EzeUche2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2011
Do you people think we Abians do not know that?  angry

We do not need a [b]stranger [/b]to be telling us our problem. Even the most illiterate of Abians, understands T.A. Orji and Orji Uzor Kalu messed up the state. However, I do not need corrupt Tinubu to tell me the problems about my state.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by Gbawe: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2011
EzeUche_:

Do you pepople think we Abians do not know that? angry

We do not need a stranger [/b]to be telling us our problem. Even the most illiterate of Abians, understands T.A. Orji and Orji Uzor Kalu messed up the state. However, I do not need corrupt Tinubu to tell me the problems about my state.

I think it is just Tinubu you have a problem with because , on inspection , the tag of "stranger" does not make any sense at all . ACN has a Gubernatorial candidate for Abia State . Tinubu has provided a Party platform for that candidate to run on . If this ACN candidate is actually good and capable of moving Abia forward are you telling us you will embrace him yet deem others , [b]who gave him a platform and support
, as "strangers" not permitted to comment on Abia affairs ? How is Tinubu disqualified from talking about the running of a State he wants his candidate to wrestle from the incumbent ? Is that not what politics is about i.e putting down the performance of others while touting your candidate as best?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by assme: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2011
@bluetooth

why do u go about flaunting your lack and need for Education. The article was clearly talking about T.A orji and u are insulting Orji Uzor Kalu and even after being called to attention, u still display ur emptiness
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by homerac7: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2011
@ EzeUche,

Nwa nna, simmer, calm down. U hav no reason to take offense over a bitter truth, irrespective of ur prejudice towards who said it. Truth must be told, and it is a mark of wisdom to recognize and accept it once it is presented. There's no place for castigation of personalty of Asiwaju based on matter on ground, rather he should be embraced and accorded honour due to a friend. Afterall some "friends" came before him and told us d sweet things we wanted to hear in order to get our support. But here is a brave man who walked into our midst and told us a bitter truth abt ourselves. U dont call for head of such man, rather u sit and hav a sober reflection over his speech.

Nwa afo Igbo, lets first learn to seperate friends frm foes, the our journey towards greatness will become more meaningful. Ka udo diri unu
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by EkoIle1: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
This is why ibo people are forever going to remain f'ed up.

The sensitives pussies don't eve know how to accept an obvious truth about their own shortcomings.

It really suxs to be ibo,
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2011
Ezeuche,

So if Tinubu had come to Aba and lauded Orji calling him a performing governor like GEJ and other PDP people would have done,

Would that make it better for you?

Alao Akala is my state governor and he is the most useless. I dont care if a Chinese man says it as long as he has viable alternatives.

Tinubu was selling Ikonne to Abians and has to point the electorates to the stuffs Orji has done.

Nice comment from other not falling for the tribal card Orji is trying to play
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2011
Ezeuche: im also from abia and im dammed so ashamed to read dat trash from u. Pls read those posts from u and ask urself if u are making sense? So because u already knw dat the 2orjis messed up d state der4 a non abian shldnt comment on the backwardness going on there! Pls hear urslf over and over again, i hate to say though we are from the same state but u seems to be very unintelligent. U are so tribalistic and its so unfortunate dat rather than teaming up with well meaning nigerians to enthrown good governance u are here fighting with d personality dat made a frantic abt our state rather than d issues he raised! If everybody from abia shld reason the way u jst did then we will never get to the promise land. Pls learn to be very objective and rational when u comment on issues and drop this ur tribal/ethnic sentiments, it has nvr solved any problem and will nvr do. When u also make comments bare in mind u are only speaking 4urslf and nt d collective views of people from Abia of which is my state and i do nt align myslf with ur remarks against tinubu 4stating d obvious. Jst an advice
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by jason123: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
byrron:

Ezeuche: im also from abia and im dammed so ashamed to read dat trash from u. Pls read those posts from u and ask urself if u are making sense? So because u already knw dat the 2orjis messed up d state der4 a non abian shldnt comment on the backwardness going on there! Pls hear urslf over and over again, i hate to say though we are from the same state but u seems to be very unintelligent. U are so tribalistic and its so unfortunate dat rather than teaming up with well meaning nigerians to enthrown good governance u are here fighting with d personality dat made a frantic abt our state rather than d issues he raised! If everybody from abia shld reason the way u jst did then we will never get to the promise land. Pls learn to be very objective and rational when u comment on issues and drop this your tribal/ethnic sentiments, it has nvr solved any problem and will nvr do. When u also make comments bare in mind u are only speaking 4urslf and nt d collective views of people from Abia of which is my state and i do nt align myslf with your remarks against tinubu 4stating d obvious. Jst an advice

Gbam, in my opinion! cheesy
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by kildran: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
Igbos are some of the most illogical people I kno in d world. Every1 has bin sayin somtin bad abt Orji, bt because Tinubu voices out wat they hav bin murmuring abt they all get worked up. Is dis nt d same guy that was beating up priests? Is dis nt d same guy dat mortgaged the future of Abians wit a spiritual and political pact? I detest Tinubu, bt he is nt the present problem, Orji is.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by kasiem(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2011
its quite true that tinubu is a burden to naija, but t .a orji is an slowpoke of the highest dimension. i'm writting from aba
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2011
Two criminals riding on the crass ignorance of Nigerians.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by Dede1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
The Tinubu could not have been more correct with the statement directed to lack of visible projects in Abia State that was allegedly credited to him. However, Tinubu should have been more politically prudent with his choice of words than usual loudmouthed traits known for the people of his stock.

More than half of the visible projects in Lagos State were tenants of federal government. He should have seized such an opportunity to level unprecedented indictment on federal government led by PDP and Goodluck Jonathan seemingly supported by the Abia State electorate for abject negligence of Abia State economically or otherwise.
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by Dede1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I guess it takes one animal to know another. By the way, who gives a ratasre about what a jackass such as you think about Ndigbo?
Re: Orji Cautions Tinubu! by bashr4: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2011
both T.A Orji and Orji Kalu have really messed up abia state but Tinubu is the wrong person to make such a statement considering he too messed up big time. if such words came from Sullivan, Duke or even Fashola it would have made sense , i guess that why Orji got upset like pot calling kettle black.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus! This Is The Cretin Abia State People Have Elected As Governor? / Boko Haram Strikes Again! 'Nigerian Bank And Police Station Attacked In Katsina' / 5,000 Naira Note.. Take A Minute To Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.