Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room (2534 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Spotted Chilling In Minneapolis / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by Smartcomed: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2020
Bobrisky and his "mystery lover" chilling in a hotel room

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHZWdXYrjkg
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by daviesmania(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Is this the most useless thread ever created on nairaland? No picture, no bobrisky, no mystery lover , no hotel room....... damn!

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by Lipscomb(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2020
That dude might be one of the senator . They just fvking hole. undecided
Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by RuddyFusion(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Straffing things ... Nigerian shemalie

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by Karemarealty288(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Satan don fall for gutter ooo ...match am match am...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Satan don fall for gutter ooo ...match am match am...
Make I still help you angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by IJOBA2: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
angry
Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by Aufbauh(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
I pity his anus.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by nijabazaar: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lovely

Meanwhile, I do creature effects for films.

Hola me for gigs.
Thank u

Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by Lordswazz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
nijabazaar:
Lovely

Hola me for gigs.
Thank u

Bros, this your hustle dey fear me o. You seriously dey put heart and soul into creating "ojuju calabar?" shocked

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by Akanimoh113(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
nijabazaar:
Lovely

Hola me for gigs.
Thank u

This your Hustle Nawa oo

Lordswazz:

Bros, this your hustle dey fear me o. You seriously dey put heart and soul into creating "ojuju calabar?"

Alaye... Hmmm... Japa oo Japa!!!cheesycheesy
Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by Otuegbe: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
So na fuccck they wan fuccck now
Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
nijabazaar:
Lovely

Hola me for gigs.
Thank u

Wow cool and beautiful graphicz... Keep it up bro.
Can i see more?
Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by Danzakidakura(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
daviesmania:
Is this the most useless thread ever created on nairaland? No picture, no bobrisky, no mystery lover , no hotel room....... damn!
your blood too de hot

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by nijabazaar: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lordswazz:

Bros, this your hustle dey fear me o. You seriously dey put heart and soul into creating "ojuju calabar?" shocked

Well, one must have or learn a skill na. We dey recession
Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by nijabazaar: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Wow cool and beautiful graphicz... Keep it up bro.
Can i see more?
Sure,

I am part of a small but growing studio here in lagos. We just started. We want to target the film industry.

I am largely the character designer but occasionally an animator/vfx artist too

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
nijabazaar:

Sure,

I am part of a small but growing studio here in lagos. We just started. We want to target the film industry.

I am largely the character designer but occasionally an animator/vfx artist too

Honestly am impressed...
How can one be a vfx artist?
Re: Bobrisky And His "Mystery Lover" Chilling In A Hotel Room by Banmeallday: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Look at that ugly thing

(1) (Reply)

Imagine What Would Be The Fate Of The State, If This Were To Happen In East? / Guinness Nigeria Moves Headquarters To Ghana Amid Harsh Business Environment / 2023 Poll: Peter Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki By A Wide Margin (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.