Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,498 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Fresh Tomatoes For Sale. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fresh Tomatoes For Sale. (1008 Views)

How To Grow Tomatoes For Business? All You Need To Know! / Fresh Tomatoes Available For Sale In Bulk / 40 Baskets Of Fresh Tomatoes Available For Sale At Negotiable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Tomatoes For Sale. by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Fresh Hybrid Tomatoes is available for sale @ #4,000 per basket (Yoruba basket)

Deliver to Lagos and Ogun states only for now.

Re: Fresh Tomatoes For Sale. by josh6633: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Pls which type of hybrid seed did u use
Re: Fresh Tomatoes For Sale. by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2020
josh6633:
Pls which type of hybrid seed did u use

Is Technism products from Republic of Benin
I will reconfirm the name.
Re: Fresh Tomatoes For Sale. by LanreFasasi: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR MONTHS HE KEEPS USING THE EXCUSE I WILL GATHER FUNDS TO PAY IT'S OVER 4 MONTHS. HE GOES ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ADVERTISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS HE DOESN'T HAVE

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF.
Re: Fresh Tomatoes For Sale. by kpas4kpas2(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
LanreFasasi:
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR MONTHS HE KEEPS USING THE EXCUSE I WILL GATHER FUNDS TO PAY IT'S OVER 4 MONTHS. HE GOES ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ADVERTISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS HE DOESN'T HAVE

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

This is very unfortunate that I don't know you. I would've follow you wherever you are. Or better still drop the number of the Afis that scammed your here to confirm whether I'm Afis. You have been creating confusion everywhere! Is something wrong with this guy.
Re: Fresh Tomatoes For Sale. by LanreFasasi: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2021

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING Victims.

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Charcoal Briquettes And Biochar Organic Fertilizer Factory With 250k / ARMTI And BOA Launch Graduate Agribusiness Empowerment Scheme / Location Of The Market For These Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.