Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri (49356 Views)

Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja / Osinbajo Stopped His Convoy To Engage Protesters That Blocked Road (Pics, Video) / The Intimidating Credentials Of Peter Obi, Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by shaw2(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Deceiving the gullible ones
NO NIGERIAN POLITICIAN has the interest of the people at heart.
Let him keep scheming.
One day breeze will blow then una go see �Nash.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by backbone503(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
obawinner:
if he had provided the job, they won't be stopping him.

Ideally, governments don't provide jobs. Its prime objective to provide security of lives and properties, and to create the enabling environment for its citizenry to thrive. Zulum has been doing just that.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by DoubleEngine007: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Rochas was like this before he became governor and turned to a beast.. I just don't trust these politicians..

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Yankee101: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Great Men are born out of the ashes of adversity

Just like stress turns charcoal to diamonds
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ademoore07:
Oponu, what of Seyi Makinde?
I don't really hear much about SM, he might be doing well but doesn't receive much publicity here. On LinkedIn, that guy's been winning awards back to back, he's very influential there.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Germi9: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
if i were to contest for presidency i will beg Zulum to be my vice
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Nychillax(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
SmartPolician:

A governor is a local champion who addresses the issue of people in a small geographic location while a minister tackles national problems and deals with people from diverse ethnic backgrounds.

The difference is massive!

Stop yeye comparison, we av seen iy many times where a sitting minister writes the president to seek for gubernatorial election...A governor is no 1 citizen of his states and also tackle different problem from different ethnic group, Nassarawa for example has many ethnic group. No one dictates for a Governor, as far as Nigeria is concerned a Governor remotes the legislative and the judiciary in his states, Governor is not answerable to anybody in his states and a Governor define how his states will be without consulting anybody even a Governor concentrate in all ministries...Do I need to explain better, the difference is clear.

Just be sincere, will u prefer to be a minister or a Governor, just anz with sincerity??
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by tonyson010(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
DennisEche:
IF ONLY BUHARI HAS JUST ONE LITTLE SENSE OF THIS MAN, WALAHI NIGERIA WOULD BE A BETTER COUNTRY.
GOD BLESS ZULUM.
OTHER GOVERNORS WOULD DO THIS BEFORE ELECTIONS

� percent
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
All na set up, did he stayed there and asked them to go home and bring their CV?
Or the guys were they waiting for him with their CV?
This is wot we call political gimmick
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Akhirastriver:
[s][/s]

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Mrphylor09: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Na doctored video jor , who will collect envelope jus like that when they know the rate of insecurity at that end . They were even recording befr his entourage stopped and prof zulum will jus stretch out his hand jus like that ...
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Akada1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Standing5:
He likes to show himself. Hope BH don't disquise as graduates with CV to deliver him a parcel like Dele Giwa's last.

You too talk ,nothing when person go do when go sweet una ,how many governors Don do this kind thing ,person leave where him dey go ,stop to collect CVS from people ,you still dey tag am name ,na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by FemiLastBorn(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Standing5:
He likes to show himself. Hope BH don't disquise as graduates with CV to deliver him a parcel like Dele Giwa's last.
wahala for u o.. If em no collect now. Una go complain. Em collect again una still de complain... World ppl sha
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by NSK4U(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zulum

good material for 2023 president
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Elmuhammadi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Someone7:
It's a coincidence that they all had their CVs with them at the exact time that he was passing. Nice photo op

i dont wanna reply, but it seems many people beleive with media report

this is not CV they are group of tailors that opened tailoring academy and want governor zulum to help them

not graduats and not cv
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by henriyke: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
I like the die!
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by SmartPolician: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nychillax:

Stop yeye comparison, we av seen iy many times where a sitting minister writes the president to seek for gubernatorial election...A governor is no 1 citizen of his states and also tackle different problem from different ethnic group, Nassarawa for example has many ethnic group. No one dictates for a Governor, as far as Nigeria is concerned a Governor remotes the legislative and the judiciary in his states, Governor is not answerable to anybody in his states and a Governor define how his states will be without consulting anybody even a Governor concentrate in all ministries...Do I need to explain better, the difference is clear.

Just be sincere, will u prefer to be a minister or a Governor, just anz with sincerity??

I am talking about the peculiarities of their challenges. A politician can choose to be a governor or minister....it doesn't matter. They just want to be relevant.

A minister handles an entire country, including places he has never been to all his life and accounts for things that happen in those places under his ministry.

On the other hand, it does not take a governor anything to go round the entire state. That's why I said he's a local champion.

Also, this is why everyone is calling for restructuring now, so that states can manage their developments because it's much easier.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by henriyke: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
I like the man die!
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Chiboto414: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Who knows he was coming , and who told the boy before waiting for him there..lolzz.... I like him oo
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by profmicky: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
How many did your shithole state governor provided for you?

obawinner:
if he had provided the job, they won't be stopping him.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by colestephan86: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
Northurmate:
Borno state governor, Babagana Umara Zulum stopped and collected the CVs - credentials of some youths who stopped his motorcade while passing in Maiduguri

credit: Northeast reporters

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1019261788557190&id=637228206760552&anchor_composer=false

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jVuaZlQr0w
This man is a true technocrat.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Melvinism99(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
Am an Igbo Christian from abia state but if this man contest for presidency against
orji uzor kalu in 2023

Am voting this man , he's just so different
May God keep giving us this kind of man
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Ademoore07(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ozmar:
I don't really hear much about SM, he might be doing well but doesn't receive much publicity here. On LinkedIn, that guy's been winning awards back to back, he's very influential there.
It depends on where u are located. A week cant pass bye without the name of GSM on everyone's lips. Upper week was about clearing retiree's gratuity backlogs from 2013 to 2019. Last week was about processing the sole ownership of LAUTECH. Something new is cooking this week. He is the only talk and do governor i know. Zulum act based on ethics with the passion to help the less priviledge, also a sensible critic.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Akhirastriver(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2020

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by sharpwriter(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
ugo4u:
Nigerians are easily swayed just by mere showmanship, this is the same scam Imolite fell for and elected Rochas today they know better..

Na so my brother... Me used to get encouraged by Rochas many philanthropic acts in those days, not knowing he had political agenda.

We no know say the guy na bast*rd. He get their dey build statues upandan cheesy
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2020

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Standing5:

Myopic mind that is being derailed and polluted by the Nigeria politics.
Lazy youth

God bless Zulum
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Mozegee: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
I am an igbo man,but if this man can be good president that will look into the needs of Nigerian citizens. I am ready to canvas for him with my last blood.i have been seeing and hearing good thing about him. I think he is a good man, irrespective of religion and culture.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Too risky a stop...
Looked staged anyways going by the video capturing...
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by sambo1993: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Judolisco:
Wahala for who no get cv o... Na who go collect my cv now angry
THE COW IN ASO ROCK WILL COLLECT YOUR CV AND SEND YOU TO SAMBISA FOR SCREENING. PLS LEARNED TO FIRE GUN TRUCK AND HOW TO SLAUGHTER INNOCENT HUMANS EXPECIALLY YOUR PARENTS. BUHARI WILL AWARD YOU WITH NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER TO SHEKAU AND YOUR SALARY IS $1M DOLLAR PER DAY.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by originalomobaba: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nice one.but looks like Africa magic
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by realDan80(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Northurmate:
Borno state governor, Babagana Umara Zulum stopped and collected the CVs - credentials of some youths who stopped his motorcade while passing in Maiduguri

credit: Northeast reporters

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1019261788557190&id=637228206760552&anchor_composer=false

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jVuaZlQr0w

My love and regard for Governor Zulum is far greater than what I have for my Governor down here in southeast.

To me, he's the best Governor in the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ / "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.