Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri (49358 Views)

Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja / Osinbajo Stopped His Convoy To Engage Protesters That Blocked Road (Pics, Video) / The Intimidating Credentials Of Peter Obi, Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by omooba969(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
ugo4u:
Nigerians are easily swayed just by mere showmanship, this is the same scam Imolite fell for and elected Rochas today they know better..

Majority of Nigerians don't know any better.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by byteem: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
AS A SOUTHERNER I WOULD VOTE THIS MAN WITHOUT THINKING TWICE .. HE IS PRESIDENT MATERIAL
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Jack005(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Standing5:
He likes to show himself. Hope BH don't disquise as graduates with CV to deliver him a parcel like Dele Giwa's last.
Una must complain for everything .Nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by omooba969(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
CoRnelea:
How many e wan employ

All of them...errrm to shine his shoes. grin
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by contigiency(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
So the youths in Borno stay in the streets with their CVs?

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Addbopn: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Best gov
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by onoms4luv(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
This thing be like scripted movie. Well since dey love him, good for them
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Lastmankc(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Make bad people no go kill this man ooo
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Comr(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
he is to gentle to be a politician. his examplenary leadership styles cross across all. I will recommend zulum as presidential material if only we are ready to be more united as a nation.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Le2money(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Infact, you just pour wot is in my mind out. So, dis it mean dat they are busy carrying their CV's all around or wot. I suspect they were arranged there just for show up.

To make Nigeria great is very easy. Ask me how

1) Reduce all tuition fee to 30k
2) Each State should generate their own Electricity
3) Each State shud generate their 60% of their monthly Allocation ( Taxing the road users (per car) 1k monthly on each private cars and 2k on commercial...No more NURTW and others And also billing Each building 5k per year)
4) Every New project(s) should be thrown to the indigenes to vote for either to be done or not ( the votings should be done through their fone like the BBN and money generated there is additional to the present Govt.
5) Electricity Generated by each state shudnt be owned and controlled by the state govt but rather it shud be a #Shared# Investments which would be controlled by a board....else, if it's been controlled by the govt, it would eventually paralize.
6) Lots of other projects like Textile industries and lots more should come up
7) Anti grazing should strictly be followed
cool improvement in farming
9) Health care
10) all states should have state police which will allow effective security in the state.
11) increment in police salary and anyone seen taking bribe should be dismissed and sent to 10 years imprisonment without trial. Dis will create fear into the police system
12) All vehicles should be registered and if money for the registration is not complete, there should be a means of instalmental payment
13) All data of each indigenes should be collected by each states to give each graduate of each state an automatic employment in his/her state.
14) All the elected honourable members would be made to stay in their town where dey won their election Cox wen dey needed masses votes, they were there, why will dey leave the town wen dey had already won the election..won't allow that ( So Incase any honorable didn't want to do well, masses can go to his house and ask why by dashing him/her 20 strokes of the cane...lol)

And lots more in my book here

Seyzcham91:
All for the camera.

Arrangee youth! how dem take know say e go pass

Scam!
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by omooba969(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Whoknowsme:
I hope he doesn't stock it under his cupboard after collection. He should give them jobs ooo

He would probably hand the CVs over to one of his unserious aides and that one will sell the CVs to a roadside suya seller. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by omooba969(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nigeria is a complex society. That someone does well as governor is no guarantee that he will do well as president.

Fashola is a living testimony. He did well as governor. But when he got a bigger portfolio, it appears as though the position has swallowed him.

The day we have a fearless and upright leader, the rest of them will sit up.

Trust me.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Akhirastriver(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
Chimeluv:
Show off undecided
[/s]
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Jidibia(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
omooba969:

He would probably hand the CVs over to one of his unserious aides and that one will sell the CVs to a roadside suya seller. grin
No be lie
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Akhirastriver(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
Seyzcham91:
All for the camera.

Arrangee youth! how dem take know say e go pass

Scam!
[/s]
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Akhirastriver(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
Someone7:
It's a coincidence that they all had their CVs with them at the exact time that he was passing. Nice photo op
[/s]
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Ifecokasa(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
i like this governor. But let him concentrate on helping his people first, every other thing will follow.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by tempex88(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
osamz007:
THE ONLY GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA. THE REST ARE CLASS REPS

This shouldn't be celebrated. Although his mindset is good. But this action is a pointer to the decay in the recruiting system of government. If there was a working website where if u upload, CV, u will be interviewed, no one will pursue governor with hardcopy CV.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Nychillax(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Shile981:
I have known this man to be an attention seeker.

You are nothing but a chronic liar, I do my research about his governance and I can tell u that his achievement in first year in office is much more better than wat a southern governor does in 8yrs, he touches every sector in his administration.....He is better by far bro, not just far but in miles ahead of other Governors.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Oluwaseyi456(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
D only governor for nija nd incoming president. God don carry the young guy prayer
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Allwell96: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
This man should use bulletproof car please. He's putting himself is too much danger.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Nychillax(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nigeria is a complex society. That someone does well as governor is no guarantee that he will do well as president.

Fashola is a living testimony. He did well as governor. But when he got a bigger portfolio, it appears as though the position has swallowed him.

Lolz, I don't know when being a minister is bigger than a Governor....
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Pio44: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
One those repentant boko harm
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Akinh: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Standing5:
He likes to show himself. Hope BH don't disquise as graduates with CV to deliver him a parcel like Dele Giwa's last.
Sir them suppose arrest u bcs u re a threat to this Con3..did u know with ur statement u just dash away sense to BH guys?
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chimeluv:
Show off undecided
I don't think its show if. His people speak highly of him. At least he didnt relocate to Abuja like his predecessor.
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by SmartPolician: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nychillax:

Lolz, I don't know when being a minister is bigger than a Governor....

A governor is a local champion who addresses the issue of people in a small geographic location while a minister tackles national problems and deals with people from diverse ethnic backgrounds.

The difference is massive!
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by techmo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
cool

This is very inspiring... Both the governor and the jobless graduate, Jobs won't find you, you find job

And to Zulum God bless him for giving opurtnity to a nobody

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by averatravels: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
osamz007:
THE ONLY GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA. THE REST ARE CLASS REPS

Looking to move to the UAE in search of work? Contact us today and we will gladly help you achieve your dream.

Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by Dollanaira: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
really
Re: Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri by wacoj(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
NO Southern governor can ever do this.
Try it with WIKE and see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.