Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike (78106 Views)

Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time / Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother / See The Huge Crocodile Killed In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by thorpido(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
a croc does not swallow it chews
.........and after chewing will spew it out?
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by joeyswift(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Christmas came early

1 Like

Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by sonssylass: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nairalandian:

My blooda
Ịbụ ónyé ụmụ nze

My sister no be bro, yea
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by TheAviator: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
thorpido:
.....after crushing, they spew them out?
Learn man, you will not die. I am very sure you understood the correction I was talking about. The "swallow" you were talking about was not the crushing, eating, and swallowing what was bitten and chewed. You were talking about just swallowing of a full grown human, and that's what I was telling you doesn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by lecturer3(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
[b][/b] Abeg no forget ur brother oo
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by PrincessB1(f): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lastmankc:
lala don't fancy croc but snakes.He's a snake god
He does, as far as the animal is under the class of reptilia.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by EMMY76: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Animal rights activists over to you.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by hardon1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Croc is an endangered specie, i wonder if we have a ministry in charge of wild life in this country sef.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by cbrezy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Forumobserver12:

What these animal advocates failed to realized is that Crocs and wirld animals of such nature are more cruel and deadly, they should pray they encounter these animals by mistake...

They should go and kiss their butt
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
sonssylass:

My sister no be bro, yea

From which village..
Am from ururo
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by senjutsu(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Katier00:
Why kill the innocent crocodile
Just go near am you go know whether e innocent or not grin
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by Hermzou: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
coolWTF.......dis 1 big oo
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by thorpido(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
TheAviator:

Learn man, you will not die. I am very sure you understood the correction I was talking about. The "swallow" you were talking about was not the crushing, eating, and swallowing what was bitten and chewed. You were talking about just swallowing of a full grown human, and that's what I was telling you doesn't happen.
The simple definition of swallow is for something to 'pass down the throat'.You can check the dictionary.
How do you know the swallowing I was talking about was different? Don't you swallow food and when you do don't you chew?I could have said it can swallow a man whole and that would have put you in the position to correct me but I didn't mean that.Swallow is not an exclusive word for snakes.
I simply used the word swallow for what it means but you are assuming I must have meant something else.smh
You're the one that needs to learn.Assumptions are usually wrong!
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by sonssylass: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nairalandian:

From which village..
Am from ururo

Ugwuaro
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by Awoleesu(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
I think thatya Gator not Croc...
short snout, smoother skin, shorter limbs...
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by Coldie(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kemistri4:

Exactly!!!

I wonder what Nigerians gain from killing wildlife indiscriminately

Go to Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, South Africa etc and see the way they value wildlife... that's why most animals are extinct in Nigeria

I once read a report about a Kenyan community who captured a cheetah that ate their goat and sent the cheetah to the govt who placed it in a national park...
Nigeria doesn't have tourism because of that, if they see any animal they must kill sometimes they eat it sometimes they don't
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by Sleekfingers: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Futuragetty:
Killing animals for their Skin or meat is just cruel and wrong. How would you feel if someone ripped the skin off you and decided to make a coat out of you?
Animals should have right(s) too.
#StopAnimalCruelty!!!

but killing of chicken, turkey, cattles, for pepper soup is good abi?
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by luluosas(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Food is ready
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by andycom(m): 12:40am On Nov 26, 2020
tabletguy:
ftc!!!
I dedicate this feat to
next level don hit that guy.
remember him in your prayers

Next level don hit the dinbat shege
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by dragunov: 1:26am On Nov 26, 2020
thorpido:
This croc will swallow a full grown man without leaving traces.

As in that dead motherfuqer was huge.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by GenFunction: 1:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Them tie the mouth �
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by Born2Breed(f): 6:02am On Nov 26, 2020
tabletguy:
ftc!!!
I dedicate this feat to
next level don hit that guy.
remember him in your prayers

No more dead dogs to barbecue. grin cheesy
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by confydoedowaye(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2020
He killed the croc, and still tired the mouth. Men can fear.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by TheAviator: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2020
thorpido:
The simple definition of swallow is for something to 'pass down the throat'.You can check the dictionary.
How do you know the swallowing I was talking about was different? Don't you swallow food and when you do don't you chew?I could have said it can swallow a man whole and that would have put you in the position to correct me but I didn't mean that.Swallow is not an exclusive word for snakes.
I simply used the word swallow for what it means but you are assuming I must have meant something else.smh
You're the one that needs to learn.Assumptions are usually wrong!

Learn man, you will not die. Crocodiles don't swallow a whole man. Learning this does not diminish you. We all learn from each other as humans. There is nothing diminishing about it.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by thorpido(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2020
TheAviator:

Learn man, you will not die. Crocodiles don't swallow a whole man. Learning this does not diminish you. We all learn from each other as humans. There is nothing diminishing about it.
Mr,learn to read! There's nowhere in my post I wrote whole man.Learn to read right!

No one knows it all but in this case,you're the one who's wrong.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by TheAviator: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2020
thorpido:
Mr,learn to read! There's nowhere in my post I wrote whole man.Learn to read right!

I am 100% sure that you knew what I meant, you just don't want to accept correction. My point is that Crocodiles don't swallow humans whole. I am sure you have understood my point. You just don't want to accept your mistake. I hope you know that making a mistake isn't bad. We all make mistakes, including me. What is actually bad is refusal to accept correction.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by thorpido(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2020
TheAviator:

I am 100% sure that you knew what I meant, you just don't want to accept correction. My point is that Crocodiles don't swallow humans whole. I am sure you have understood my point. You just don't want to accept your mistake. I hope you know that making a mistake isn't bad. We all make mistakes, including me. What is actually bad is refusal to accept correction.
How could I for the life of me mean that crocodiles swallow a man whole?Look at the long mouth of a crocodile and all the jagged teeth and yet you think I wouldn't know that's for CHEWING?!
I'm telling you you're the one assuming and that is why i can't agree with you.

You not learning to read right is the bigger issue here!
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by bizzibodi(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
and poopoo his remains in front of his house and none of family members will recognize him embarassed
Crocs dnt swallow.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by TheAviator: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2020
thorpido:
How could I for the life of me mean that crocodiles swallow a man whole?Look at the long mouth of a crocodile and all the jagged teeth and yet you think I wouldn't know that's for CHEWING?!
I'm telling you you're the one assuming and that is why i can't agree with you.

You not learning to read right is the bigger issue here!
No, I read what you wrote. Not wanting to take to correction is the bigger issue here. The only thing that could make me agree with what you wrote is if you were just talking in the hypothetical. If you say that it was just a hypothetical "swallow" then, that would be on point. But you didn't say so.
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by ShoeShineGuy: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Futuragetty:
Killing animals for their Skin or meat is just cruel and wrong. How would you feel if someone ripped the skin off you and decided to make a coat out of you?
Animals should have right(s) too.
#StopAnimalCruelty!!!
Please save your energy. As much as I love wildlife, Nairaland is not a place your voice can be heard. It's only a matter of time we don't have any wildlife left in the country. Until then, we won't pause to think what enormous damage we're currently doing in the name of appetite for bush meat.

Summary is, one day the bush meat go finish.. angry

1 Like

Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by Katier00(f): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2020
spyglaxx:

You are an eastern beauty.
how do you know I am from the east
Re: Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike by felo812000(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
shocked

Naija no get joy at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. / Gaboon Viper Killed On Lagos-Ibadan Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.