Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

‘I Cancelled My Traditional Marriage Just To Listen To Wizkid Songs’-online User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Cancelled My Traditional Marriage Just To Listen To Wizkid Songs’-online User (336 Views)

Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest / ”you Go Soon Reach Menopause”- Angry Online User Blast Ini Edo. / Victor Osuagwu: Why I Did My White Wedding 15 Years After My Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Cancelled My Traditional Marriage Just To Listen To Wizkid Songs’-online User by ReportMedia: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Fan reveals he cancel his traditional marriage just to listen to Wizkid songs, after he wizkid was 63rd annual Grammy Award 2021.

A Social media who is believed to be Wizkid fan, surprised social media space as he cancelled his propose traditional marriage just to listen to starboy songs.

Get More Hot Trending News @ Itootalk.com

After Wizkid was nominated for the 63rd annual Grammy Award January 31 2021, Wizkid fans took to social media, making surprise comments.

A fan caused many reactions online as he disclose he dropped out of 400 level, 2 days to his final year exams just to focus more on being wizkid fan...

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/i-cancelled-my-traditional-marriage-just-to-listen-to-wizkid-songs-social-media-user-tell-wizkid-as-he-was-nominated-for-grammy-2021/

(1) (Reply)

'I Tried To Remove My Tribal Marks Through Surgery' Linda Osifo Reveals / Bbnaija: Ka3na Replies Man Who Said Her Attitude Is A Turn Off / Mercy Eke Pampers Her Friend With, $3000 And An Iphone 12 On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.