Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,528 members, 7,854,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Forex Traders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Traders (736 Views)

Forex Traders Wanted (trade Our Company's Capital, You Take 70%) / Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Just Some Benefits of Forex Trading are:

1. Largest Financial Market

The foreign exchange (forex) market is the largest financial market in the world, and it's not going to cede that title anytime soon. It's not hard to see why the forex market is used as a snapshot of global trade and economic activity. On average, between $4 and 5 trillion (yes, that's trillion with a T) is traded daily. That's about $200 billion an hour, $3 billion a minute, $50 million a second. And with traders of all sorts participating from all over the world, it truly is the single most accessible and global trading market.

2. It's for Everyone
Forex trading isn't just for the big shots. Getting started as a forex trader doesn’t cost a lot of money, especially when compared to trading stocks or options, and it's part of its appeal to a large number of people globally. Even without much start-up capital, forex trading is accessible to the average individual. Equiti offers trading accounts with only $500 minimum deposit, and leverage up to 1:500 is available*. This doesn't mean that you'll be a good trader right away, it does take time and trial to learn and become skillful, so it's advisable to take it slow and warm your way in. Find and read our forex education section to build your trading knowledge.

To be a successful Forex trader, it requires patient, knowledge, consistent practice and diligent study of the market structure...

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
3. High Volume and Liquidity

The forex market is enormous, we've got that. But why is this such a good thing? One word – liquidity. What this means is that given the large volume being traded at any given moment, under normal market conditions you don't have to wait. With a click you can buy and sell as you please, since there will usually be someone on the other end willing to trade back. You can even automate your trading. Of course the market does have its quiet hours, but generally there are always trades to be made, especially if trading popular pairs like USD/EUR and other majors.

4. Nobody Owns the Market

Given the sheer size of the forex market and the amount of participants, no single institutional trader (no matter how big) can control market prices for an extended time period. The market quickly calibrates itself and levels the playing field. Additionally, the forex market is decentralized and there are no middlemen. You trade directly with another participant in the market and a retail forex broker simply facilitates this connection. Essentially the market is influenced directly by the economy itself, not one person or a company. You can't corner it and you can't control it, and that means that you're not as small a fish as you may think.

*Trading in Forex involves risk. Losses can exceed deposits. Please make sure you fully understand the risks before trading.
Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
My whole summary to winning trades are:
1. Avoid greed
2. Avoid aggressive entry
3. Know your entry and exit
4. Don't use high lot sizes
5. Patience Patience Patience
6. Invest in trading education all the time
7. Back test every strategy
Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
some price projection charts:

Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
EURUSD

Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Remember, Forex is a job! This is not a game of chance. If you want to make money on Forex, then treat it like a dream job! That's why I became a professional!.
Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Have a trading journal is very importqnt... The trading journal setup that I recommend is broken up into three parts:
1. Currency Pair Checklist.
2. Trades That I Am Waiting For.
3. Existing or Completed Trades.
Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
WINNING TRADES

Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
"Practice does not make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect."
Vince Lombardi
Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
current running winning trade: GPBCAD

Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
� Feel free to use the links below to add us on social media or share our links with your friends and family, also see more of our winning trades:
� Telegram group chat: https:///e2kclicksfx
� Telegram E2Kclicks motivation: @E2KclicksMotivation
� Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/e2kclicksfx/
� Facebook group: https://www./e2kclicksfx
Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
DO YOU KNOW WITH RIGHT KNOWLEDGE YOU CAN PLAN YOUR WAY TO WEALTH IN 2021 NOW!!!
....This is the future of financial independence����
There is a private forex trading class via zoom in process, if you are interested, kindly DM
Some of the topics, learning materials and perks will included:
� How to do Price Projections / Analysis.
� Simple entry and exit strategy
� Forex A-Z Tutorials / Beginner to Advanced pdfs.
� Entire library of E2KCLICKS educational recordings.
� Private traders’ chatrooms.
and lots more �

If you are in Lagos, one-on-one mentorship session now available...���

Remember, Forex is a job! This is not a game of chance. If you want to make money on Forex, then treat it like a dream job!

Re: Forex Traders by bizgenera: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Hi,

Great job. Never knew a colleague and a fellow nairalander stays around.

Let's hook up and run bigger stuff if you are interested.
Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Thanks
Kindly DM
bizgenera:
Hi,

Great job. Never knew a colleague and a fellow nairalander stays around.

Let's hook up and run bigger stuff if you are interested.

Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2020
A single mistake could spell the difference between winning and losing a trade.

This is why it’s important that you develop the habit of thoroughly planning your orders.

Here are four steps you can follow to build good ordering habits:

1. Identify your entry, stop loss, and profit levels
I won’t go into the “whys” of a trade since everyone has their own methods for determining directional bias, time, and volatility expectations.

After you’ve made your fundamental and technical analyses, you’ll be ready to mark your entry and exit levels.

Your entry and profit levels don’t have to be set in stone as you adjust to what the market is giving to you, but you have to be firm on your stops; you can use a chart stop, time stop, or volatility stop to determine trade invalidation points.

Once you have your entry and exit levels, you can check your reward-to-risk ratios to see if the trade is worth taking on.

2. Use proper position sizing
Proper position sizing is THE single most important skill that traders could have. Without it, you’ll end up taking trades that are too big or too small, either blowing out your account or underutilizing a high performing trading method.

Typically, risking a max of 1% - 3% of your account per trade is recommended for new traders to avoid ruin, but that will change as your skills grow.
Using a position size calculator, you can match your ideal risk per trade together with your entry and exit levels to give you the exact number of units that you should work with.
Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2020
3. Determine the type of order you need
The term “order” refers to how you will enter or exit a trade. Be sure that you know which types of orders your broker offers.

As traders get more experienced, more sophisticated trade management tools such as good ‘till canceled (GTC), good for the day (GFD), one-cancels-the-other (OCO), and one-triggers-the-other (OTO) should be thrown into the mix (if a broker offers them) to better manage a position while you’re away from the computer.

Make sure you read up and practice using them A LOT before going live with them.

4. Monitor your trade
Your involvement in your trade doesn’t stop with placing orders. Whether you’re a day, swing, or position trader, you have to keep close tabs on price action and market drivers to see if your initial trade idea has been invalidated.

Check the economic calendar often and read market news updates to see if the fundamental story or market sentiment is changing.

With time and experience you’ll learn to identify which reports are just noise and which ones require trade adjustments.
What’s important is that you find a balance between being flexible to the changing market conditions and sticking to your original trading plan.

Remember that perfection in performance isn’t a perfect win percentage–it’s about doing all the right things, the right way, at the right time and avoiding as many mistakes as possible.

So try to make a habit of accurately placing your trade orders and double-checking them every time. The forex market is unpredictable enough; don’t make it harder on yourself to be successful with execution mistakes!
Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2020
GBPCAD

Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
H4: Gold falling to TP as projected�����

Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
I see US winning really big together in 2021 �������������������✈️
Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
TRADERS DISCUSS:

How did you manage your emotions when you were in a losing trade?

My emotions were intact when I was in a losing trade because my r:r was good, also I did not risk more than 0.25% per trade. I would not get emotional or let the bad trade get to me. I would be patient and look for the next opportunity because 1 good scenario was all I needed to get my losses back and go into profit.

Do you have a trading plan in place, and do you follow it strictly?

Yes, I do have a trading plan, I follow it strictly because I know every time I go off the plan my trades are not good and i worry too much about the trades. If i take the trades using my trading plan I am more confident.

How did Maximum loss limits affect your trading style?

I don’t think it affected my trading style because in my plan. My risk was 0.25% per trade and i wouldn’t take more then 4-5 trades per day. The maximum loss limits didnt affect me as much as i though it would.

One piece of advice for people starting FX

Trust your plan and be patient, there will always be opportunities in the market.
Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2020
THIS WEEK SETUP PRICE PROJECTION 29TH NOV. - 4TH DEC. 2020
GBPCAD
EURJPY
AUDCAD

Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Gold: Taking last week trade TP while adding new order for this week������

Re: Forex Traders by mrwealthy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
AUDCAD�������������

(1) (Reply)

Modified / How I Turned 100$ To Over 4000$ With An Ai Based Robot / I Want To Start Forex Trading, Any Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.