Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Want To Start Forex Trading, Any Advice? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Start Forex Trading, Any Advice? (710 Views)

Why You Should Start Forex Trading �� / How Do I Start Forex Trading As A Beginner? / Is $100 Enough To Start Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Forex Trading, Any Advice? by Favaman(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2022
Experienced ones, I need advice on this!!
Re: I Want To Start Forex Trading, Any Advice? by dawnomike(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2022
Favaman:

Be ready to commit yourself to continuous learning and reviewing of your trading strategy and routines.

Our worst enemies are fear and greed... So, develop a trading plan and stick to it!!!

Losing money is normal... What makes you a successful trader is making more than you lose...

Ensure to master any of the technical analysis you choose to go by and keep your eyes on ther fundamentals (News)

Only experience and practise over a long term can forge you into a successful forex trader.... So,I wish you all the best in this new journey of yours.

NB: There is a difference btw a profitable trader and a successful trader.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Forex Trading, Any Advice? by Farouktech: 7:21am On May 25, 2022
You will need years of learning and experience combine together for you to become a Pro and start earning consistently. I will advice u go for something else that won't require such a long process. The world is fast changing and to time for such long process
Re: I Want To Start Forex Trading, Any Advice? by moneymagnet(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2022
Favaman:

- Please if You already have a Job and a decent source of income donot give it up completely to focus on Trading (atleast not until you start seeing consistent profit from Trading my be 6months or 1year into the Trading )
-Eradicate the mentality anyone has ever given You that it is a Get Rich quick scheme
- Think Long Term as this is one skill set that will last you the rest of your life
-Lookup Youtube and watch videos as there are lots of materials and amazing Forex contents
-Get Yourself a Mentor cos the Journey is certainly gonna be Tough and discouraging without one.
-Take a Forex Trading Course (this will certainly do You so much Good and save you too may mistakes) this will cost You something but there's always a price to pay and trust me the price will be very much worth it
Readup my other post on here " Business / Fx Traders Guide" Lots of insight shared on it also

(1) (Reply)

Morison Cash Giveaway Promo Is Here!!! / Which Bank Is The Best To Buy Shares From? / Nigeria Stock Market Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.