Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students (2805 Views)

Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' / Canada Permanent Residency / University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by jerrysinger247(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence for International Students Coming Soon

Hello Canada Seekers,

It is no more news that Nigeria is fast becoming a violent nation with less interest for its youth and no future plan for its graduates and almost no strategy for the development of the educational system. I have good news for you if you are tired of this country like me, this is a priviledge information i got from a legal source in Canada.

Canada Immigration Minister said recently to BLOOMBERG in an interview that Canada is working towards the opening of more pathways to Permanent Residency for International Students who have (Work-Study Permit already).

What this means is that, students can become permanent residency of Canada.
wooooooow.

What is the problem that led to this?

Canada is experiencing low immigration rate due to covid19 pandemic.

Secondly, Canada is in need of youth professionals to replace their ageing workforce and retirees

Lastly, Canada wants to build the best peaceful country with people of diverse cultures dwelling together.

Opportunities Created by this Problem!

Canada government have created more jobs than their workforce and they have shortage of working people who are professionals and young.

What is the best way to Immigrate to Canada?

Educational Pathway or Route

This is new and trending since Covid-19. Most schools in Canada has lifted the barn on compulsory IELTS Examination Score before gaining admission. There are hundreds of schools in Canada that offers Admission yearly between December - August yearly.

I don't know if this will continue for a long time, but i know of two people who have gotten admission into two of these colleges in Canada like Alberta and Wilson College and they have got part-time job offer paying minimum of N500,000 monthly while studying and their spouse with full-time work permit paying minimum of N1,000,000.

You are also entitled to scholarships, health benefits, insurance and other benefits if you are a married person with children of two they get free education and $500 minimum health allowance monthly.

Goodnews remains that, Canada is really looking at helping international students to prop up its ageing population by offering them permanent residence between now and April 2021, because statistics show that, they end up more successful compared to their federal Skilled workers counterpart.

This is good news for anyone whose dream has ever been to immigrate to Canada, this news shows you will have it easy to be qualify for this offer and a study permit now, which can help you be in the category of people to benefit from the new education pathways.

Sad News!

Only few people are aware of this offer, also, it will not last long, it expires April 2021.

How To Relocate To Canada With Education Pathway/Route Without Writing IELTS...

I have a training course in form of e-book, video, audio and picture form showing you A-Z steps to do it yourself and byecut dubious agents that charge you minimum of N1.2m. This guide would cost you minimum of N100,000 to get. I am not the one that wrote the guide but am priviledge to have the information as an online information marketer and study abroad agent.

I have two people who used this guide recently and got admission and visa to Canada as you read this post now. They did it by themselves without an Agent. I will personally answer all your questions, pick your calls, do video calls and chat with you to support you all the way till visa is approved.

If you are ready to learn the A-Z of relocating to Canada through Education Pathway, kindly private chat me on WhatsApp on

If you contact me between now and December 2020, you would get the guide at N50,000 promo. This offer is going out to only 10 lucky people.

If you are contacting me after December 2020, just be ready to pay N70,000.

This guide would solve the following problems...

Proof of funds
Schorlarship
Admission into 100% acceptance school
Workstudy permit
Visa application with 90% acceptance rate
Relocating with your spouse and two children to canada without stress
How to get admission into any canada colleges if you are 50years below
All these, you will learn how to do it yourself.

I use to be a traveling agent and do study abroad package for students before, but with this new secret now, i have stoped and teach people how to do this process themselves without spending up to N250,000 in the processing.

This offer closes as soon as the first 20 people pay for the guide or i increase the fee to N100,000. If this is expensive, consider the following;

IELTS exam fee is N75,000
Admission fee is N50,000
Visa Processing fee N100,000
Agent Fee is N200,000
Documentation fee is N50,000
Making a total of N475,000.

All these expenses doesnt guarantee your admission or visa. But, imagine getting this guide and use the information for life.

Hurry up now and call me if you are the number 1 person today on 07033347547

Thank you so much

Jerry-Singer
WhatsApp: 07033347547
Study Abroad Expert

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by KevMitnick: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Well-done bros grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by jerrysinger247(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Great sir.
KevMitnick:
Well-done bros grin
Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by zagorakis(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Weldone, hustle must pay cheesy

jerrysinger247:
Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence for International Students Coming Soon

Hello Canada Seekers,

It is no more news that Nigeria is fast becoming a violent nation with less interest for its youth and no future plan for its graduates and almost no strategy for the development of the educational system. I have good news for you if you are tired of this country like me, this is a priviledge information i got from a legal source in Canada.

Canada Immigration Minister said recently to BLOOMBERG in an interview that Canada is working towards the opening of more pathways to Permanent Residency for International Students who have (Work-Study Permit already).

wooooooow.

Secondly, Canada is in need of youth professionals to replace their ageing workforce and retirees

Lastly, Canada wants to build the best peaceful country with people of diverse cultures dwelling together.

Canada government have created more jobs than their workforce and they have shortage of working people who are professionals and young.

This is new and trending since Covid-19. Most schools in Canada has lifted the barn on compulsory IELTS Examination Score before gaining admission. There are hundreds of schools in Canada that offers Admission yearly between December - August yearly.

I don't know if this will continue for a long time, but i know of two people who have gotten admission into two of these colleges in Canada like Alberta and Wilson College and they have got part-time job offer paying minimum of N500,000 monthly while studying and their spouse with full-time work permit paying minimum of N1,000,000.

You are also entitled to scholarships, health benefits, insurance and other benefits if you are a married person with children of two they get free education and $500 minimum health allowance monthly.

Goodnews remains that, Canada is really looking at helping international students to prop up its ageing population by offering them permanent residence between now and April 2021, because statistics show that, they end up more successful compared to their federal Skilled workers counterpart.

This is good news for anyone whose dream has ever been to immigrate to Canada, this news shows you will have it easy to be qualify for this offer and a study permit now, which can help you be in the category of people to benefit from the new education pathways.

Sad News!

Only few people are aware of this offer, also, it will not last long, it expires April 2021.

I have a training course in form of e-book, video, audio and picture form showing you A-Z steps to do it yourself and byecut dubious agents that charge you minimum of N1.2m. This guide would cost you minimum of N100,000 to get. I am not the one that wrote the guide but am priviledge to have the information as an online information marketer and study abroad agent.

I have two people who used this guide recently and got admission and visa to Canada as you read this post now. They did it by themselves without an Agent. I will personally answer all your questions, pick your calls, do video calls and chat with you to support you all the way till visa is approved.

If you are ready to learn the A-Z of relocating to Canada through Education Pathway, kindly private chat me on WhatsApp on

If you contact me between now and December 2020, you would get the guide at N50,000 promo. This offer is going out to only 10 lucky people.

Proof of funds
Schorlarship
Workstudy permit

I use to be a traveling agent and do study abroad package for students before, but with this new secret now, i have stoped and teach people how to do this process themselves without spending up to N250,000 in the processing.

This offer closes as soon as the first 20 people pay for the guide or i increase the fee to N100,000. If this is expensive, consider the following;

Admission fee is N50,000
Agent Fee is N200,000

All these expenses doesnt guarantee your admission or visa. But, imagine getting this guide and use the information for life.

Thank you so much

Jerry-Singer
Study Abroad Expert

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by Kaybee9033: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
jerrysinger247:

Hello Canada Seekers,

wooooooow.

Sad News!

Proof of funds
Schorlarship
Workstudy permit

Admission fee is N50,000
Agent Fee is N200,000

Thank you so much

Jerry-Singer
Study Abroad Expert

When you consider collecting 5k let me know. Okay �

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by Ekpekus(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Don't fall for this... there is a lot of information regarding student visa/migration on NL travel section. Educate yourself people so that the OP nor go open office for your matter.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by fuckpro: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yeye see format

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by Twizzy30(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lol it seems you don’t know this your information is likea grain of sand beside nairaland travel section and you still charging money for it.

Justwise mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by Nbotee(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
D guy no like canada lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by Kwara1stson: 1:44am On Nov 26, 2020
use the same information carry yourself go Canada instead of collecting peanut here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by estyvino(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2020
jerrysinger247:

Hello Canada Seekers,

wooooooow.

Sad News!

Proof of funds
Schorlarship
Workstudy permit

Admission fee is N50,000
Agent Fee is N200,000

Thank you so much

Jerry-Singer
Study Abroad Expert
Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by Towbaba500(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2020
Scam
Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, fumigation inclusive, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature
Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by Osadebanwen: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Experienced driver with knowledge of driving high end vehicles who resides on the island is needed for immediate employment at a company. Interested and qualified persons should call 09062523859 immediately!!
Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by Macrofrancis(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by THURAFTERNOON: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
for your mind, you don write sales copy grin
Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by adexeli(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Getting my trekking shoes ready.. Canada away grin.... Meanwhile I'll design a unique business 3DLogo + Transparent format + free Facebook cover for just 3k
Re: Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students by ABCthingx: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Canada here I comeeeee!
.. .

I'm coming lemme wear my bathroom slippers. sad

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (a.b.u.) Zaria 2011/2012 Admission Lists Out / AAU 2016/2017 School Fees Circular / Unilorin Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.