Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon (24398 Views)

Customs Lists Conditions For Reopening Land Borders To Vehicles, Rice, Others / Ahmed Zainab: FG Spends ₦18.397 Billion On Petrol Subsidy Daily / Ahmed Zainab: Nigerians Should Expect Modest Increases In Taxes And Levies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Xammie001(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
THIS SHOWS THAT THIS GOVERNMENT ARE CLUELESS
NO GROWTH IN FOCUS
cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by yeyeboi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Una papa
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by slowice(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
This buhari 8 years just too long

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Kholar211: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
helinues:
Wrong headline

Southern Land borders to be reopened soon
wow! You finally see sense buy, bro! Hope say e no cost shaa? shocked

Fantabulous shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by chaloskyx: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
NO DONT OPEN IT NOW KEEP IT PERMANENTLY LOCKED
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Sagefromtheeast: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
One way or another, this is good news!
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Farki: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Land borders were already opened to Dangote and Co.

Buhari is repeating the same failed border closure he attempted in 1983, I really need a "patriotic Nigerian" to tell me what closing the borders has achieved.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by majamajic(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
helinues:
Wrong headline

Southern Land borders to be reopened soon

Seems this one concern your level of business

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Greenbirth: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
How soon undecided

I get one Waka for Ghana abeg
ghana is planning election for now. You better hold on. I am there and planning to come back.
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by gurunlocker: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
So what was the gain? Because ever since it was closed, the suffering in the country is alarming.
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by chuksjuve(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Are they tired of closing it
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by mrkings84(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Any need? Yeye government!!
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Ugonna62: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
thats rubbish! how soon..osinbajo made similar statement last 2 months and nothing has happen since then..confuse thieves nonsense.
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Hotzone(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
No wahala
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Repeating thesame statement over again. undecided
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Okoroawusa: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
If FG feels that the desires from the border closure has been met then they can open the borders.

I Love PMB
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by 9jatriot(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nigerians would rather complain than lift a finger to help themselves. Land border was closed to boost local production and reduce foreign competition, rather than take advantage of it, Nigerians folded their hands and were expecting miracles to produce their food for them.

We are a peculiar people if you ask me
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by JoeEeL(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chai, south don suffer finish.

'One-Nigeria' economics. Hmmn.
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by DennisEche(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Omooba77:

First time I see you writing the truth...
BELIEVE HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK, ZOMBIES ARE NOT REDEEMABLE. WATCH HIM, HE WILL SPEAK FOR THE GOVT TOMORROW,

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Bkayyy: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Omooba77:

First time I see you writing the truth...
Hunger don wire am, he come remember him papa name say him no be Hausa - Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Mozino007(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
uptimum123:
That's definitely because of the AFCFTA that was recently signed/ratified and scheduled to start January 1

To all those thinking it would be business as usual at the borders when it opens, just know OYO is your name.

Bro pls make it clearer for layman to understand!
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Ayo2004: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Most useless minister after General Lai grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by euniselfyahoo: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Is Buhari tired of closing border? After he has used border closure to favour the Northerners he wants to reopen border. Buhari, is the cause of our suffering today

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by sambo1993: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
praiseneo:
that job sef good Weldone
i want make u hijack effc web and confirm my employment which was hanging for approvals since. Pls #200000 for the job

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by leisuretym: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Confused lots using us for experiment

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by lastempero: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nigeria don broke last last.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Oizee(f): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Soon soon soon, how soon?
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Shame to muhamadu buhari and his zombie army of suporters on nairaland. tongue
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Josywhyte: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
We set up committee in every little thing. Even of person mess we go still set up committee to checkmate the mess. Nawa o naija

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Olarewaju89: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
slowice:
This buhari 8 years just too long

As in eh eh... Like 16 years for my eyes undecided
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Grace001: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
They want to open it because we’re in RECESSION

Confused government
Re: Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon by Oizee(f): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
majamajic:

Seems this one concern your level of business
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Supporter Collapses At Party Secretariat As Atiku Receives Certificate (pic) / Buhari Receives Ondo Governor-elect Rotimi Akeredolu (photo) / Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.