Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere (454 Views)

Preventive Measures When Buying Land In Nigeria. / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? / 6 Questions To Ask Before Buying Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere by dicksonadams(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hi guys, I saw a land with a partially completed building at Odo kekere, close to odoguyan ikorodu, I was told the place is not Lagos but under ogun stage, I have a meeting with seller tomorrow morning.

Please what do I need to ask or check for to avoid falling a victim of land sales scam. Appreciate any responses from people with experience buying land in ogun state

God bless
Re: Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere by Xammie001(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
GO THERE WITH A MILITARY MAN AND DON'T TALK LIKE A NOVICE THERE
THANK ME LATER
I RESIDE IN ODOGUYAN
Re: Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere by Bimpsyyyyy: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
dicksonadams:
Hi guys, I saw a land with a partially completed building at Odo kekere, close to odoguyan ikorodu, I was told the place is not Lagos but under ogun stage, I have a meeting with seller tomorrow morning.

Please what do I need to ask or check for to avoid falling a victim of land sales scam. Appreciate any responses from people with experience buying land in ogun state

God bless
Go to building body office in ogun state and ask about the land with a copy of the document given to you before purchasing
Re: Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere by dicksonadams(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bimpsyyyyy:

Go to building body office in ogun state and ask about the land with a copy of the document given to you before purchasing

OK thanks bro, where is that?
Re: Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2020
Xammie001:
GO THERE WITH A MILITARY MAN AND DON'T TALK LIKE A NOVICE THERE
THANK ME LATER
I RESIDE IN ODOGUYAN

For the land matter lifestyle, uniform man nah smalla, forget the Cala wey you hold, you gas pay your maximum regards to senior men wey hold the place.

1 Like

Re: Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere by kingreign(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

For the land matter lifestyle, uniform man nah smalla, forget the Cala wey you hold, you gas pay your maximum regards to senior men wey hold the place.

That man no know wassup. Them area men go just lock-up, pour libation for ground and poison the land for am make e money finish or make e for kpai.

Them no sabi wetin bros J means wen e say give Caesar wetin be em own and give Baba Godeh em own.
Re: Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2020
dicksonadams:

God bless

Find senior men, make them set pass for the Ogun State lifestyle, if you need major lavida, you gas pay maximum regards to the smallas wey de the area , plus you gas match go the land ministry make dem for play you the tape of that land matter, them go show you things upon things for the land matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere by kingreign(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2020
dicksonadams:

God bless

Baba, take time to ask around who truly owns the property by doing a reconnaissance survey of the area. Get the plot number of the area, go to ministry of lands or Urban planning authority both in Lagos and Ogun, get a lawyer along with you. Ask for genuine copies of the documents and that should be taken to either Urban planning authority or ministry of lands in the respective states.

I been mention Ministry of Lands and Urban planning authority twice for this write up, e get why.
Re: Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2020
kingreign:

That man no know wassup. Them area men go just lock-up, pour libation for ground and poison the land for am make e money finish or make e for kpai.

Them no sabi wetin bros J means wen e say give Caesar wetin be em own and give Baba Godeh em own.

No mind that careless nigga , him feel say kala de solve land matter, if him do any how, no pay maximum respect to the senior men wey get the land, problem go wotowoto, problem go propro him fit collect in the process from winchi men Dem grin

1 Like

Re: Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere by kingreign(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

No mind that careless nigga , him feel say Cala de solve land matter, if him do any how, no pay maximum respect to the senior men wey get the land, problem go wotowoto, problem go propro him fit collect in the process from winchi men Dem grin

I been remember when I dey do my own land, I gats pay deve for my own to senior men and area guys them.
Re: Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere by dicksonadams(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Find senior men, make them set pass for the Ogun State lifestyle, if you need major lavida, you gas pay maximum regards to the smallas wey de the area , plus you gas match go the land ministry make dem for play you the tape of that land matter, them go show you things upon things for the land matter.

Thanks boss
Re: Need Guidelines For Buying Land In Ogun State Precisely Odo Kekere by dicksonadams(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2020
kingreign:

Baba, take time to ask around who truly owns the property by doing a reconnaissance survey of the area. Get the plot number of the area, go to ministry of lands or Urban planning authority both in Lagos and Ogun, get a lawyer along with you. Ask for genuine copies of the documents and that should be taken to either Urban planning authority or ministry of lands in the respective states.

I been mention Ministry of Lands and Urban planning authority twice for this write up, e get why.

Appreciate boss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Palm Plantation Estate For Sale In Delta State. / Lf You Are Looking For Where To Buy Kings Villa Estate / Valuation, Verification Of Land And Title Documents In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.